Thread: Hank "the tank" pirowski

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Hank "the tank" pirowski

I don't understand what qualifications does this "KID" have. If you are ever out late night you can usually find him drunk in some lackawanna bar or now since its summer Mickey Rat's. He has pictures posted of him with drinks in his hand and his shirt off, parting and acting like a kid. I think the people of this city need to wake up and look into who is trying to run our city. Why would anyone back someone who is just about living his life as a "PARTY". On top of all of that when it come to school budget vote he had people passing out " VOTE NO" , and the same day posts on facebook to get out and "VOTE YES"???? I mean seriously??? I've seens oemoen else brought up that point in another post but come on.. this guy doesn't know if he is coming or going and what qualifications does he bring to the table???
    Last edited by lackbrokejoke; July 8th, 2011 at 02:45 PM.

Run or RUIN your city? The list keeps getting bigger!

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    This is what I see.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Han...772174?sk=info

Basic Information

LocationLackawanna, NY 14218
    HometownLackawanna
    AffiliationDemocratic Party
    BirthdayMarch 22
    CountryUnited States
    Currently Running ForOffice: Council President
    State: New York
    District: Lackawanna
    Party: Democratic

AboutPIROWSKI FOR COUNCIL PRESIDENT
    BiographyRecently, life-long Lackawanna resident Hank Pirowski Jr. announced to the Front Page that he will be a candidate in the upcoming Democratic Primary for the office of Council President. Pirowski stated, “Our uniquely diverse community has prepared me for life’s challenges in ways that I do not believe possible in other cities. As a young man growing up in our small city, I grew up appreciating the... opportunity of having your voice heard. Here unlike in other communities, every person and vote counts. This has drawn me into politics with the ability to make a difference in the community that I love.”

Hank is the son of Hank Sr. and Gloria Pirowski. Pirowski is a 2000 graduate of Lackawanna High School where he excelled in his studies and extra-curricular activities including helping lead the Lackawanna Steelers football team to several New York State Championship appearances. He is also currently attending Buffalo State College where he will graduate in spring 2012 with a dual major in Political Science and History.

Hank continued, “I am a life-long resident of Lackawanna. I enjoyed my upbringing here and am extremely proud to be from this community. You do not have to be a rich city to be a great city and what we may lack in wealth we more than make up for in cultural affluence. We are a true American melting pot of numerous ethnicities and religions. Having grown up on both sides of the bridge I believe I am a unique candidate in this race with the ability to move past the old grudges and bring us together. I have a very strong work ethic that my family instilled in me and am extremely anxious to meet as many citizens as possible in the upcoming months. I want you to get to know me and I want to get to know you, so I will be working hard going door to door, on a listening tour to hear all of your concerns. Please don’t hesitate to stop me anytime as I am always available to the public.”

“I don’t have all the answers, no one does, but I will do my absolute best to address all of your concerns and get back to you on how I plan to solve your problems. It doesn’t matter if you support me or not, your issues A-Z are MY issues. I know many of our citizens have become disenfranchised with the politics in our city and do not believe their vote makes a difference. I want to challenge all citizens of Lackawanna; I want to challenge you to believe that another Lackawanna is possible. But it is only possible with your active participation. I will never stop working to improve our city, elected or not. We must expect and demand more for our city. I certainly do and with your help we will make a difference together”, concluded Pirowski.
    See More

Education InfoEducation Info

College:

High School:

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    What does a council pres do?

His personal FaceBook page is not listed any longer BUT there was only partying pictures with beer in hand!!

That would be his "politican" page... search his name im sure you can find his real facebook

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    What does a council pres do?

Quote Originally Posted by lackbrokejoke View Post
    I don't understand what qualifications does this "KID" have. If you are ever out late night you can usually find him drunk in some lackawanna bar or now since its summer Mickey Rat's. He has pictures posted of him with drinks in his hand and his shirt off, parting and acting like a kid. I think the people of this city need to wake up and look into who is trying to run our city. Why would anyone back someone who is just about living his life as a "PARTY". On top of all of that when it come to school budget vote he had people passing out " VOTE NO" , and the same day posts on facebook to get out and "VOTE YES"???? I mean seriously??? I've seens oemoen else brought up that point in another post but come on.. this guy doesn't know if he is coming or going and what qualifications does he bring to the table???
    Qualifications? LOL Since when is that an issue in Lackawanna. From what you say here shouldn't Hank "The Tank" Pirowski be known as "Flip Flopping" Hank Pirowski?

Quote Originally Posted by mnb811 View Post
    Qualifications? LOL Since when is that an issue in Lackawanna. From what you say here shouldn't Hank "The Tank" Pirowski be known as "Flip Flopping" Hank Pirowski?
    I love it flip flopper tony ming told him no gave him the cards than fran warthling steps in and tells him vote yes. Since fran wears bigger pants then tony hank listened to what fran wanted him to do. When will the people who run for office in lackawanna have a mind of there own and not fran warthlings or john the bullys?

LOL not surprising. The only names that stand out as doing their own thing is McCusker, Watkins and Seres. No one can tell the last guy Seres anything.The rest are all puppets pretty much. "Flip Flopping" Hank is the biggest game player out there though. I'd be willing to bet that he on the down low is backing the Rev.Watkins since his good buddy Swanson is.

We got some good nicknames coming out of this election!

The REV. No real name needed everyone knows.

"Flip Flopping" Hank "The Tank" Pirowski

Dennis "I'm with you. I'm With you not." Koziol

Any other suggestions!LOL

Figured I might as well put up an avatar that can represent failed leadership in Lackawanna. What better than the Friendship House? Since I grew up in the first ward and saw first hand what a place it was in the 80's. It should now be an ICON of what failed and inept leadership will do. Problem is will people continue to elect the puppets and the puppetmasters or will they seek a new beginning?
    Last edited by mnb811; July 8th, 2011 at 09:53 PM.

Thread Information