Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Patrick McCusker For Mayor

What promotion can John get at housing? From what I hear he is just filling a temporary position because somebody is out on comp.

Quote Originally Posted by blahblahblah View Post
    What promotion can John get at housing? From what I hear he is just filling a temporary position because somebody is out on comp.
    who did he use his thuggery on to put the person on comp?

Quote Originally Posted by cath829 View Post
    You can still vote for him - he has two lines - pick one
    It's a wasted vote. The man dropped out, his word were, the math would not work out in his favor.

Quote Originally Posted by mnb811 View Post
    No kidding! So in the last 6 years what has the current second ward councilman and mayoral wannabe and the former second ward councilman and soon to be ex county legislator done to rectify the problem? You just let it go and not come up with any solutions or plans? Doing a half assed frontal rehab on a campaign hq isn't much progress either.
    So let Dion win and promote Jaworski's sons, new rumor is Dion may keep his teaching and have a Deputy Mayor..in a city this small, what a joke and waist of money

Still bashing Dion instead of answering the questions I posed to you. Sounds like if you can't answer the real question you will just make up sh%t as you go along. Lackawanna Szymanski has a problem. NO RECORD TO RUN ON SO HE BASHES THE OTHER GUY. BTW that robo call my family members got this past weekend proves it. Clean campaign my arse.

Quote Originally Posted by mnb811 View Post
    Still bashing Dion instead of answering the questions I posed to you. Sounds like if you can't answer the real question you will just make up sh%t as you go along. Lackawanna Szymanski has a problem. NO RECORD TO RUN ON SO HE BASHES THE OTHER GUY. BTW that robo call my family members got this past weekend proves it. Clean campaign my arse.

what did the message say?

Quote Originally Posted by Lackcitizen View Post
    So let Dion win and promote Jaworski's sons, new rumor is Dion may keep his teaching and have a Deputy Mayor..in a city this small, what a joke and waist of money
    Jaworski has #1 son who was already promoted, maybe his son-in-law & brother in-law are next in line. His sister is on the city payroll also and she works full time at the Hamburg school district. His nephew also worked in the school but his position at the HS was cut to a .4 due to the failed budget and he took a full time position at another school district. Alot of people working in the city from one family I would say. And when Dion wins the election he will take a Leave from his teaching position just like Pordum & Kuwik did way back when.

Quote Originally Posted by had enough yet View Post
    what did the message say?
    Bashing Dion regarding his Hamburg taxes of $6000.

Quote Originally Posted by getalife123 View Post
    Bashing Dion regarding his Hamburg taxes of $6000.
    let me ask you a question. Did geoffs father license the house geoff lives in. legally his parents own the home and are not living in it. with the new landlord law, geoff is a tenant. the house should be registered and his parents are so called absentee landlords.

will geoff register the house he owns in behtlehem park or just let it sit there for a few years and then stop paying taxes on it so the city can take it over.

Does anybody here think Dion even has a remote chance of winning? Not a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Lackcitizen View Post
    This quote just shows how clueless you really are. Dion couldn't have a deputy mayor unless the council approves and ammeds the city charter. So stop spreading the bs and get your facts straight.

Quote Originally Posted by had enough yet View Post
    let me ask you a question. Did geoffs father license the house geoff lives in. legally his parents own the home and are not living in it. with the new landlord law, geoff is a tenant. the house should be registered and his parents are so called absentee landlords.

will geoff register the house he owns in behtlehem park or just let it sit there for a few years and then stop paying taxes on it so the city can take it over.
    He probably will just like the Poloncarz family did with their house on Victory Ave. Just let it sit vacant for years and then when it is to far gone have the city demo it with the tax dollars screwing the taxpayers even more!

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread Information