Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425

Thread: Mayoral Candidate Geoffrey Szymanski's Platform

Quote Originally Posted by youcangohome View Post
    What change are you talking about? Mingarelli? Look at Watkins financial contibutions.
    Tony Mingarelli
    Byron Brown
    Chrystal Peoples
    Funny thing is NONE of their names are listed on any of Watkins filings to BOE. Another smear by the Szymanski posse. Hmm!! Desperate...desperate...

Quote Originally Posted by bluethunder View Post
    Funny thing is NONE of their names are listed on any of Watkins filings to BOE. Another smear by the Szymanski posse. Hmm!! Desperate...desperate...
    Funny thing is Chrystal Peoples, $500, Aug 18, 2011 on his BOE filing. Hmmmm!!!!!
    Why didn't you address his residency. Going to lie about that also?

Noticed alot of large contributions simply listed as 609 Ridge Rd. $3000 on one contribution. Appears to be a violation of the limits set for Mayors race in Lackawanna

Where's Mingarelli and Browns??? Did you ever hear of FUNDRAISERS?

Post Excuse me.....

[QUOTE=youcangohome;815805]Noticed alot of large contributions simply listed as 609 Ridge Rd. $3000 on one contribution. Appears to be a violation of the limits set for Mayors race in Lackawanna[/QUOTE]

Really....did YOU turn him in?

Since when are there limits set for Mayor's Financial Contributions, or any candidate's contributions for a political race in Lackawanna--,ETC.? Just Lackawanna? Come on gohome, Prove It. I will humbly apologize to you if I am wrong and if I knew who you were I would do it face to face.

Can you Please post the section of the NYS Election Law where it states this alleged "violation"?! Just the facts, please.

In fact, just yesterday I was to talking to the gal at the Erie County BOE in person, whose job there is Campaign Finance,.......her name is Maureen, anyone can give her a call----858-8891.

BTW:
    None of you cared about the $2600.00 Normie spent on WINE that his campaign expenditures on the NYS BOE web states that he bought to give to the Seniors!!
    Read that , post it and make sure you hurry on home to report this VIOLATION too!

P.S.
    Crystal Peoples is a NYS Assemblywoman and a friend to many folks in Lackawanna. She is close to Binky (3rd Ward Council) and many, many others who live in Lackawanna. She cares deeply about ALL of NYS because she is a NYS Assembywoman. Let's keep it real.

[QUOTE=andreahaxton;816097]
    Quote Originally Posted by youcangohome View Post
    Noticed alot of large contributions simply listed as 609 Ridge Rd. $3000 on one contribution. Appears to be a violation of the limits set for Mayors race in Lackawanna[/QUOTE]

Really....did YOU turn him in?

Since when are there limits set for Mayor's Financial Contributions, or any candidate's contributions for a political race in Lackawanna--,ETC.? Just Lackawanna? Come on gohome, Prove It. I will humbly apologize to you if I am wrong and if I knew who you were I would do it face to face.

Can you Please post the section of the NYS Election Law where it states this alleged "violation"?! Just the facts, please.

In fact, just yesterday I was to talking to the gal at the Erie County BOE in person, whose job there is Campaign Finance,.......her name is Maureen, anyone can give her a call----858-8891.

BTW:
    None of you cared about the $2600.00 Normie spent on WINE that his campaign expenditures on the NYS BOE web states that he bought to give to the Seniors!!
    Read that , post it and make sure you hurry on home to report this VIOLATION too!

P.S.
    Crystal Peoples is a NYS Assemblywoman and a friend to many folks in Lackawanna. She is close to Binky (3rd Ward Council) and many, many others who live in Lackawanna. She cares deeply about ALL of NYS because she is a NYS Assembywoman. Let's keep it real.
    posted on the boe website. contribution limits for each election, individuals, families, etc. I do my homework, maybe you should try doing yours before you open your mouth

Since when is she a close ally to Lackawanna? You are blind to everything but what you care to see! She contributed to his campaign for one reason and one reason only!

Damn right she contributed! She contributed to get rid of the arrogant asses they call the machine! That's awesome in my book!!!

[QUOTE=youcangohome;816241]
    Quote Originally Posted by andreahaxton View Post

posted on the boe website. contribution limits for each election, individuals, families, etc. I do my homework, maybe you should try doing yours before you open your mouth
    Yeah you do your homework all right!! 1 out of 3 right is a FAILING grade. Where's Brown and Mingarelli's name on the BOE filing???? Still waiting for your homework to be correct. Maybe you should shut yours before you open it!!!

Post Double-Talk.

Quote Originally Posted by andreahaxton View Post
    YOU are right!-----Another lie:Special Council Meeting

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Special session of the Lackawanna City Council met in the Council Chambers, Council President Chuck Jaworski presiding. The meeting was preceded by the Pledge of Allegiance led by Council President Pro-Tempore Geoffrey Szymanski.

Meeting called to order/Pledge of Allegiance
    NB: Meeting being recorded.
    Roll Call: Present: Noman, Szymanski, Kulczyk, Schiavi

Excused: Jaworski
    Dept. Heads: Present: Law, Public Safety, Development
    Excused: Public Works, Recreation

Ordinance- Budget Amendment – Reinstate Employees

An ordinance amending the 2010-2011 budget ordinance adopted June 1, 2010

Be it enacted by the City Council of the City of Lackawanna, New York as follows:

Section 1. That the 2010-2011 budget is amended to reinstate the laid off employees and provide funding for one additional laborer and season laborers in the department of public works.

Section 2. That the budget is amended to add $25,000 to code A1620.0101, $5,000 to code A3120.0101, $7,000 to code A3410.0101, $23,000 to code A3620.0101, $37,000 to code A5110.0101 and $6,000 to new code A5110.0104

Section 3. That the 2010-2011 budget is amended to appropriate $38,000 of the city's fund balance and transfer $40,000 from Code A9000.9050, unemployment insurance and $25,000 from A3120.0101, 1 (one) police captain position removed upon retirement.

THIS ORDINANCE SHALL TAKE EFFECT IMMEDIATELY.

Moved by Szymanski, seconded Schiavi, to amend ordinance.

Yeas: Noman, Szymanski, Kulczyk, Schiavi. Carried 4-0

Moved by Szymanski, seconded by Schiavi to adopt ordinance as written.

Yeas: Noman, Szymanski, Kulczyk, Schiavi. Carried 4-0
    GEOFFREY SZYMANSKI, COUNCIL PRESIDENT PRO-TEMPORE

************************************************** ************************************************** ********************
    Notice Jaworski was absent because he knows we do not have the money for extras and had already passed the City Budget. Geoff was simply vying for votes so he changed the already in place City of Lackawanna Budget for 2010/2011' to suit his own needs ( the robots are easy to wind).
    He tricked the unsuspecting Citizens and still thinks he can trick them but you all can read the facts I posted from the City web.

I do not want anyone to ever lose a job either, BUT..........GEOFF is telling another lie regarding voting on the last two budgets. He voted for ALL the rest,even the election bonus budget for family and friends without blinking an eye in 2008!
    Yes, he did vote down two budgets, BUT, held his own Special COUNCIL MEETING as you can read above and VOTED BACK IN the things in the Budget he had voted against in June and now using for his campaign accomplishments!

Pretty sneaky and misleading lies.......of course most of the DPW guys are backing him (picture of Geoff with DPW guys in front of bulldozer on yesterdays fancy postcard), do they have a choice?

Notice he said," fund balance ".....the very thing I keep harping about........yes, you are sooo right bluethunder, " what coffers"?!?

Off of Geoff Szymanski's own website, " HIS PLAN ":

“In the early stages, I wrote about how I voted against the last two

budgets because there was a tax increase in each. Additionally, I didn’t like

the fact that we transferred funds from the reserve account, otherwise

known as the “rainy day” fund, to balance our books.

Double-Talk............he says one thing AND did another. Double-Talk and BOLD face lie, you can read the above Council meeting minutes from August 10, 2010.

The gist: He voted against the Budget because it cut some patronage..........HE held his own Budget re-vote Special Council meeting, and voted the patronage back in, AND, took it from "THE FUND BALANCE"-----the very thing he says above that " I didn't like the fact that we transferred funds from the reserve account to balance our books".
    What this means: Taxes were going to have to increase the past two years because of their mis-management of public funds,but because Geoff wanted to be Mayor he/they knew this would be against him, so they plotted it out for the last two years or so to make him look like a star and spent critical reserve money to " balance our books". He bought back his votes using YOUR money to fund the patronage and create more machine soldiers.

Great plan for the machine.....sad for the unsuspecting, innocent taxpayers of Lackawanna.
    The tax increase had NOTHING to do with it........he voted YES for FIVE Budgets and he didn't care where the money came from. Not even when they pulled the playground monies out!
    Now that is truly a ******** and the kind of stuff they think "The People" are too stupid to figure out! Plot this!

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425

Thread Information