Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Polling Sites

Quote Originally Posted by mnb811 View Post
    Maybe if you put as much effort as you do trying to win school board elections into improving the rankings and changing things you could have it done in like a year or so. But I wouldn't bet on it. The Bills will win a Superbowl before that ever happens!
    Maybe if you would run a real candidate that people can trust, you might win an election or two.

The Bills will win a Superbowl before that ever happens!

HAHAHA....you definitely went to Lackawanna!!! Call your boy toy....I'll wait. God, you HATE the truth!!! If you can't handle the truth....don't respond anymore. BTW...you didn't ask Mr. Saleh the question....you responded to me. I know.....that reading comprehension thing is bothering you again!!

Here...I will help you

Quote:
    Originally Posted by cath829
    The sale of the property was actually made upon the recommendation of the Superintendent, motion made by Hetey, seconded by Sanders to approve the sale of Washington School for the sum of $35,000. All agreed.

Are you suggesting that parents do not have the choice to send their child to a school that they feel can better educate them? Can't blame Mr. Saleh on a parent's choice....try as you may.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by lackawanna #1
    1000% They have a choice, Its America. But why would you want to sit on a board that you have no vested interst in. Isnt it a bit of conflict of interest, seeing that they compete with LHS for enrollment. And who is all?

Quote Originally Posted by lackawanna #1 View Post
    Maybe if you would run a real candidate that people can trust, you might win an election or two.

The Bills will win a Superbowl before that ever happens!
    I'm not running anyone I live in Boston fool.

Neither does any other district and guess what they are ranked higher than Lackawanna! Stop blaming the kids its the unqualified people running the show with their jobs first mentality rather than making education the priority.
    Yep your right, the school is ranked low because of the school board. Welll lets see you and your people had control for 3 years and accomplished what?

interim superintendents and cronies with buyouts like walll street and 25 %raises for thier husbands and friends.

Mr.Saleh has cost this district hundreds of thousands of dollars, this is just a drop in the bucket for him. He voted to sell one of the districts buildings to an group that he new was going to lease to the charter school at the old Washington school building. Which in turn has cost the Lackawanna schools alot of money. He cannot make a concious decision for the kids or the staff of LHS, why, because his kid/s go to the charter school. He chooses to send his kids to the charter school why dont he go sit on the board there.
    Each poll worker is paid $90 plus other costs, maybe that could of saved a teacher or 2 from being laid of due to budget cuts from the state.
    Why do you want to be on the lackawanna School board Mr. Saleh? Please answer my question. You, not your cronies. Pleassssssssssssse let him answer for himself.
    duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

We dont get to pick and choose our students like charter schools do.
    This statement says it all blame the kids! I guess the voters can trust YOUR candidates to shift blame to the kids they are supposed to help. Nice theory maybe an 88 million dollar budget and more teachers aides will cure all that right?

Noone has ever learned by talking as much as they learned by listening, why dont you try it.Andrea2

This statement says it all blame the kids! I guess the voters can trust YOUR candidates to shift blame to the kids they are supposed to help. Nice theory maybe an 88 million dollar budget and more teachers aides will cure all that right?
    Not blaming kids, the charter school accepts who they want and if the kid is not doing well they ship them back to LHS and replaces them with a better learning student.

duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
    (quote Lackawanna1)Mr.Saleh has cost this district hundreds of thousands of dollars, this is just a drop in the bucket for him. He voted to sell one of the districts buildings to an group that he new was going to lease to the charter school at the old Washington school building. Which in turn has cost the Lackawanna schools alot of money. He cannot make a concious decision for the kids or the staff of LHS, why, because his kid/s go to the charter school. He chooses to send his kids to the charter school why dont he go sit on the board there.
    Each poll worker is paid $90 plus other costs, maybe that could of saved a teacher or 2 from being laid of due to budget cuts from the state.
    Why do you want to be on the lackawanna School board Mr. Saleh? Please answer my question. You, not your cronies. Pleassssssssssssse let him answer for himself(QUOTE)

Correct me if I am wrong but an average teacher makes like 50 grand and 2 average teachers together will make a 100grand but some teachers in the district make 80,90 grand or higher. So how exactly does 10 grand for polling places save even one teachers job? Dude you suck at math go back to school or buy a calculator.

PS I can ask someone to FOIL polling place costs if you don't think its 10grand.But I believe it was already posted on here previously.

Guess it shows that they have higher standards for their students.... those who can't handle it/keep up with the work are sent to a less restrictive environment where maybe they are able to catch up and keep up? Everyone learns at a different pace as you have shown!

Hey didn't that old super Monica Cole want a school for kids like these? What did they do? They ran her out of office! Now they have the audacity to cry about it let's send them a box of tissues and a baby binky. LMAO

Hey where did Davy Jones go????? In Lackawanna apparently you have to watch out not only for facebook friends but regular everyday friends as well.
    Last edited by mnb811; March 29th, 2011 at 08:27 PM.

Hes at illios with johnny mak! Go check stalker!

Stalker? If you know where he is I guess your the stalker. Lol your a joke.

The resolution creating a single polling site was nothing more than a blatant attempt by the current board majority to try and keep both the voters and any future candidates from the 1st ward from influencing any future elections.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information