Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Slumlord(ess) Andrea Haxton?

Unregistered

Slumlord(ess) Andrea Haxton?

Is Lackawanna Councilwoman Andrea Haxton as clueless as she looks?

Lackawanna City Council Member Accused of Being a Slumlord
    Updated: Jan 7, 2008 09:02 PM CST

(Lackawanna, NY, January 7, 2008) - - A Lackawanna city council member accused of being a slumlord is forced to face the music in front of her peers and the public tonight. News 4's George Richert reports with a story you saw first on four.
    (View complete story in video player.)

http://www.wivb.com/global/video/pop...8&rnd=63664489

Quote Originally Posted by kernwatch

[I]
    Yes she is.

[I]
    Interesting that within a day of her abstaining from a City Council vote and making some headlines about it, there is a news camera outside her slums.

Not that it is right of her to own these types of apartments, but the news report was orchestrated by her colleagues on the City Council.

That is really pathetic.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    But for a fact, I haven't watched the video, is she acutally slum lord or does she just own lower income apartments?

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    I think it was rather tacky channel 4 being there with the camera while she's being served papers.

Andrea is a hero not slumlord

I met Andrea when I ran for County Legislator in that district. She give food to those who are hungry and provides shelter to those who cannot afford it. She has Godly intentions. Channel 4 just lost me as a viewer. I have notified channel 4 numerous times of Lackawanna's mr Bremmers lack of code enforcement when it comes to friends. I am disabled and asked for compliance with a local restaraunt to which Mr Bremmer is friends. Nothing was ever done so I had to call the State and DOJ to intervene. Lackawanna officials abuse their powers by selectively enforcing laws. Since Andrea is an out spoken politician one truly for the people and a thorn in the side of lackawanna bully politicians, the lackawanna politicians have decided to gang up on her. This is like Russia or the Maffia. I thought this was freedom. You decide. There are so mnay properties I know owened by Lackawanna political families and friends that are non-code compliant the list would be a mile long. They are not touched because of friendships and money. Andrea is targeted due to her willingness to fight for people. Something is wrong here both with the process and channel 4. Oh i have been unable to find a certification for Mr Bremmer on the code enforcement web page provided by the state of ny. Is he really certified as the law requires. Bremmer has zero background in code enforcement or education. Ask to see his certificates from the state.
    But thats just like lackawanna unlawful itself. How about that channel 4 thats the truth. God will handle things and those who are evil will eventually get theirs.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    There are so mnay properties I know owened by Lackawanna political families and friends that are non-code compliant the list would be a mile long.
    What are you waiting for? Get the list going. More fines they collect the less they need to charge you for or anyone for property taxes.

Quote Originally Posted by mrsafetyman
    I met Andrea when I ran for County Legislator in that district. She give food to those who are hungry and provides shelter to those who cannot afford it. She has Godly intentions. Channel 4 just lost me as a viewer. I have notified channel 4 numerous times of Lackawanna's mr Bremmers lack of code enforcement when it comes to friends. I am disabled and asked for compliance with a local restaraunt to which Mr Bremmer is friends. Nothing was ever done so I had to call the State and DOJ to intervene. Lackawanna officials abuse their powers by selectively enforcing laws. Since Andrea is an out spoken politician one truly for the people and a thorn in the side of lackawanna bully politicians, the lackawanna politicians have decided to gang up on her. This is like Russia or the Maffia. I thought this was freedom. You decide. There are so mnay properties I know owened by Lackawanna political families and friends that are non-code compliant the list would be a mile long. They are not touched because of friendships and money. Andrea is targeted due to her willingness to fight for people. Something is wrong here both with the process and channel 4. Oh i have been unable to find a certification for Mr Bremmer on the code enforcement web page provided by the state of ny. Is he really certified as the law requires. Bremmer has zero background in code enforcement or education. Ask to see his certificates from the state.
    But thats just like lackawanna unlawful itself. How about that channel 4 thats the truth. God will handle things and those who are evil will eventually get theirs.
    If this is true, are most people in Lackawanna really this stupid to continue to elect these people into office?

Unregistered

addresses, (political) owners, photos?

Mrsafetyman:

As a brand new SUWNY poster, if you are sincere, you need to give examples of other "political" properties that have not been cited for violations.

As a relentlessly prosecuted 'cityhall watchdog' in Bflo, I was always perplexed that corruption a Lackawanna was seldom exposed, despite the city's unsavory reputation.

Sadly, a big part of the problem is that media pay even less attention to political corruption in Lackawanna than in Bflo.

If you are a potential reformer, just be prepared for 'bloodshed'! Your posting here anonymously can protect you . . . but it also protects 'criminals' who can also attack & discredit you anonymously.

Kern

I heard today that the Sheriffs Dept will begin serving Buffalo Housing Warrants. I guess Mayor Brown wants to go after these individuals who have housing warrants/violations. I see it as a good start and, at the very least, something postive.
    Peace Out Funky

Quote Originally Posted by Velvet Fog
    I heard today that the Sheriffs Dept will begin serving Buffalo Housing Warrants. I guess Mayor Brown wants to go after these individuals who have housing warrants/violations. I see it as a good start and, at the very least, something postive.
    Why doesnt Mayor Brown direct his police department to serve the warrants instead of the County Sheriffs Department? That seems odd to me.

Quote Originally Posted by crabapples
    Why doesnt Mayor Brown direct his police department to serve the warrants instead of the County Sheriffs Department? That seems odd to me.
    It may be a joint effort. I believe its going to be a task force. I'm not sure if Buffalo has all the manpower to execute all. Joint efforts happen quite often, so its not out of the ordinary.
    Peace Out Funky

Mrsafetyman:

As a brand new SUWNY poster, if you are sincere, you need to give examples of other "political" properties that have not been cited for violations.

As a relentlessly prosecuted 'cityhall watchdog' in Bflo, I was always perplexed that corruption a Lackawanna was seldom exposed, despite the city's unsavory reputation.

Sadly, a big part of the problem is that media pay even less attention to political corruption in Lackawanna than in Bflo.

If you are a potential reformer, just be prepared for 'bloodshed'! Your posting here anonymously can protect you . . . but it also protects 'criminals' who can also attack & discredit you anonymously.

HE does not "need" to give Sh*t Dick. You can ask him for info but he is free to comment here and allow the community to discuss those comments.

Unregistered

www.creedthoughts.gov.www\creedthoughts ??

WNYbecauseofBS:

The "finger-child" photo on your posts, plus your "curt" responses have intrigued me.

How does one access your website to learn more about your solutions for WNY? I cannot access it.

You seem to violently disagree with almost everything I say. Why? Who are you? Have we met?

COPY: WNYbecauseofBS:

HE does not "need" to give Sh*t Dick. You can ask him for info but he is free to comment here and allow the community to discuss those comments.

WNYbecauseofBS:

The "finger-child" photo on your posts, plus your "curt" responses have intrigued me.

How does one access your website to learn more about your solutions for WNY? I cannot access it.

You seem to violently disagree with almost everything I say. Why? Who are you? Have we met?

No we have no met and I do not know you. I do not disagree with what you say. I respect 100% the effort that you do! The only challenge I have is with your tone on this MB. A community that I care about and spend time on.

It is BS that you demand people to use real names. It is BS that you tell people what they should say.

You have your own blog. You are in 100% control of that. If you want to set the rules, go post there and demand people to use real names. See how many people respond.

FYI, the average number of comments from posts on your blog = 2-3
    the average number of comments from posts here = 30+ish

You know not many people pay attention to your blog or at least more eyes will see the things you post on here but that does not give you the right to demand others post with real names or provide additional information at your beck and call anytime a post does not fall in line with your thinking. You look like a tool and it takes away from your creditability from the average person.

You post the same demands to anyone who disagrees with you to state who they are on your blog. That is fine and your right. But stop the demands on this MB. It does not belong to you.

You look more like a paranoid old man then someone who knows the real dirt and wants to shine light on it. Not really helping the cause for the +/- 1500 eyes that read SpeakUp but never post.

The Creed Thoughts blog is from the NBC TV show The Office.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information