Thread: Cure for US Labor problems

Cure for US Labor problems

Immigration, this is one way the Democratic Controllers believe they can help solve America's employment issues!

They estimate 11 Million +/- illegal aliens in the USA at present.

Democratic leaders want to "Fast Track" them getting green cards. It seems if they can prove they have been "Paying taxes" - most importantly social security taxes - it speeds up the process.

The weird part is many of the "Illegals" have been using numbers that are either fake or that belong to other people. Many use the names of dead Americans to acquire fake identities.

Yet under President Obama's plan - they would still be eligible for citizenship as long as they admit what they did, and supply accurate tax information. They would then pay a fine - but if they have no money that too can be forgiven.

On average America has about 12.0 million persons unemployed (that average edged lower in February)

Heres the kicker - The DNC estimates that to be successful in the next presidential election cycle - they need about 1 Million new registered Dem Voters.

Gee, I wonder if these new immigration schemes are in any way connected to acquiring 1 Million new grateful immigrant Dem voters???????

Anti Gun - Pro Gay rights/marriage - Importation of cheap alien labor - whats next, start a War just in time to subvert the next Presidential election - thats the only way President Obama can stay for another term!`?

Example of another way they can "Buy In"

Entrepreneurs (and their spouses and unmarried children under 21) who make an investment in a commercial enterprise in the United States and who plan to create or preserve ten permanent full time jobs for qualified United States workers, are eligible to apply for a green card (permanent residence).

Up to 10,000 visas may be authorized each fiscal year for eligible entrepreneurs.

You must invest $1,000,000, or at least $500,000 in a targeted employment area (high unemployment or rural area). In return, USCIS may grant conditional permanent residence to the individual.

For more information, see Section 203(b)(5) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA) and 8 CFR 204.6 (see the “INA” link to the right).

Eligibility Criteria
    You may be eligible to receive permanent residence based on investment if:

You have an approved Form I-526, Immigrant Petition by Alien Entrepreneur
    You are admissible to the United States
    An immigrant visa is immediately available
    #Dems play musical chairs + patronage and nepotism = entitlement !

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    That is going to hurt a lot of pre-existing USA citizens.... Not enough jobs to begin with yet they want to fast track more people to be eligible for the jobs...

www.ecdems.com support this.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    That is going to hurt a lot of pre-existing USA citizens.... Not enough jobs to begin with yet they want to fast track more people to be eligible for the jobs...

But if they are already living and working here, wouldn't they just keep the same jobs? There would be little difference, no?

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    They are not supposed to be here. That is the point of immigration laws and borders.

They are not supposed to be here. That is the point of immigration laws and borders.
    But they are. And they are already working here. Thats the big sticking point with getting immigration reform passed.

Once again - its giving a Free pass for people who are here "Illegally" - they are working here "Illegally" - they are taking a job away from a natural citizen "Illegally" -

We have laws and immigration guidelines - most of our forefathers were subject to them and arrived here "Legally"

This is just another cookie for votes scheme. They don't care about our unemployed - if they did 11 million illegal aliens should be the unemployed - not American Citizens. You could almost cure unemployment by up holding the laws we have.

Instead its more "Politically Advantageous" to help the "Illegal workers" get registered to vote.

Quote Originally Posted by 4248 View Post
    Once again - its giving a Free pass for people who are here "Illegally" - they are working here "Illegally" - they are taking a job away from a natural citizen "Illegally" -

We have laws and immigration guidelines - most of our forefathers were subject to them and arrived here "Legally"

This is just another cookie for votes scheme. They don't care about our unemployed - if they did 11 million illegal aliens should be the unemployed - not American Citizens. You could almost cure unemployment by up holding the laws we have.

Instead its more "Politically Advantageous" to help the "Illegal workers" get registered to vote.
    I'm not going to argue the "legal/illegal" point as I agree. I don't take the cynical view that its to "get them Dems more voters." I do however think its important to come to some sort of agreement on how the country moves forward with the current population of illegal immigrants.

Its not as black and white as some people would like it to be.

1. You have these precious "jobs" that are being "taken." Why are employers not hiring legal workers? Because thats more expensive and legal citizens tend to not want these jobs.
    2. What about those that were brought into the country as infants and may not know they are illegal or have just found out they are. Do we just ship them out too? They are as American as you or I.
    3. Deporting 11 million people spread over the country is just crazy when we can't even handle the logistics of keeping them out in the first place.

In my opinion, we need a sane solution that would benefit our country economically, socially and morally.

Cool - so how do we address this issue economically, socially and morally ? While helping our unemployed find work. Also I don't believe the old farm worker imagine fits any more - so please don't just white wash this by pretending they all have less than minimum wage jobs.

Some work well paying construction jobs, and many other "skilled" positions and according to our present controllers - those are the illegals they want to keep here - the ones who can pay taxes.

Whats the solution - I didn't advocate deporting 11 million illegals - I do advocate giving our unemployed the right to work. We should not bring in more until we can take care of our own.

Quote Originally Posted by 4248 View Post
    Cool - so how do we address this issue economically, socially and morally ? While helping our unemployed find work. Also I don't believe the old farm worker imagine fits any more - so please don't just white wash this by pretending they all have less than minimum wage jobs.

Some work well paying construction jobs, and many other "skilled" positions and according to our present controllers - those are the illegals they want to keep here - the ones who can pay taxes.

Whats the solution - I didn't advocate deporting 11 million illegals - I do advocate giving our unemployed the right to work. We should not bring in more until we can take care of our own.
    Please don't misunderstand me. I don't support amnesty. I do support some sort of path to citizenship for those that meet a TBD set of qualifications.

Of course it's not just low wage jobs that are effected. Like I said, I don't believe it's a black and white issue. We put ourselves in this position over decades of poor policy and poor policy enforcement. It's not going to be solved overnight and it's going to involve decisions that not everyone is going to agree with.

As for your employment comment, sorry it's to complex and late for me to type on my ipad tonight. Maybe tomorrow

I guess Norquist must be an ecdem.

“We’re doing it to make sure…that Republican congressman and senators feel comfortable,” said American for Tax Reform’s Grover Norquist in an interview. “They look out and hear the guys on talk radio, and they go ‘Oh my goodness, everybody out there thinks this. That’s not necessarily where I was, but I guess if everybody thinks that way, I’ll either be quiet or go along, or I’ll listen to them so they can convince me.’ They’re now hearing the other side of the issue.”

Conservatives say the strongest case in favor of immigration reform is an economic one, not values-based, arguing that an expanded pool of legal workers will boost the economy — the message that tests best in focus groups.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2013/0...#ixzz2PaBjXapl

The Gang of Eight is made up of both dems and reps. Rand Paul wants amnesty. It is not just dems. Don't point the finger at just one sellout party when both want the same thing, amnesty.

^^ You have to remember in a lot of these "Republican" states there are lots of illegals. So the issue is not really partisan and for clarification, both are sellout parties.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Genoobie View Post
    ^^ You have to remember in a lot of these "Republican" states there are lots of illegals. So the issue is not really partisan and for clarification, both are sellout parties.
    Good point.

Thread Information