Thread: The "House of Squalor" Lococo's, where are they now?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

The "House of Squalor" Lococo's, where are they now?

Anyone else remember this family? Twelve kids, no job, no means of support other than the thousands of dollars per month gleaned from social services. Their name was synonymous with the term "house of squalor."

Despite their destitute poverty, the father still managed to own a Harley Davidson and newer model minivan.

They originated from Cheektowaga, but ended up living in the Sheridan Parkside Projects. In the late 1990's they were forced out of the projects by neighbors who couldn't tolerate such trash living among them-yes, even in the ghetto there exists a warped heirarchy.
    Last edited by ChaneysGotaGun; July 7th, 2007 at 04:31 PM.

I know a couple years back they were staying off Bailey by Kensington not sure if they are still there they might have been living with relatives at the time.
    "PAY POLICE LIKE YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT"
    "WE ARE HERE TO PROTECT YOUR ASS NOT KISS IT"
    "DOWN WITH BROWN"

I know someone who used to work for Erie County Social Services and she remembers the news reporters being all over at the time of the events, but she no longer works for the department so has no current information.

--Checked the New York State Dept. of Corrections Inmate Lookup and apparently neither of them are currently in prison.
    --Checked the Buffalo News article archive (you can only get partial articles unless you pay, you can physically go to a library branch though and get full articles from their databases). Some articles mentioned they apparently did not have to serve prison terms...? Not sure, can't see full articles.

Didn't one of the local radio stations make up a parody song about them? It went to the tune of the Addams Family if I remember.
    I'm just here to make people laugh. And to confuse people. Oh, and to irritate people.

Does anyone have first names?

In the short time they lived in Tonawanda, one of their spawn knocked over an old lady over and snatched her purse at the Vix on Delaware.
    Last edited by ChaneysGotaGun; July 7th, 2007 at 09:25 PM.

Unregistered
    Didn't they have a son named Timmy, who hated Jews and blacks?

Quote Originally Posted by Ms.Depew.to.you
    Does anyone have first names?
    Michael and Ellen Marie... I think.

Here's a little case law tidbit, not much.

http://caselaw.lp.findlaw.com/script...i98&invol=0065

And they both have lein records from 1999 on the county clerk site.

According to Veromi.com, Michael may have moved to Florida?
    Last edited by Achbek1; July 7th, 2007 at 09:47 PM.
    I'm just here to make people laugh. And to confuse people. Oh, and to irritate people.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Achbek1
    Michael and Ellen Marie... I think.
    BINGO! Michael J & Ellen Marie Lococo are now living on Miller Ave. off of Broadway.

Quote Originally Posted by Achbek1
    According to Veromi.com, Michael may have moved to Florida?
    Wouldn't be surprised considering Floridas reputation for attracting vagrants, parolees, and degenerates. Plus the climate is idea for him to ride his taxpayer-provided Harley. I'll bet that's a real conversation starter while passing around the bottle of Mogen David at the trailer park: "You's guys will never guess who paid for my Sportster..."

With 14 kids, maybe a visit from them jehovah's Witness protection program people would put them on ye path to salvation and abstinence.
    Last edited by ChaneysGotaGun; July 8th, 2007 at 01:04 AM.

i cleaned up there mess

Quote Originally Posted by ChaneysGotaGun View Post
    Anyone else remember this family? Twelve kids, no job, no means of support other than the thousands of dollars per month gleaned from social services. Their name was synonymous with the term "house of squalor."

Despite their destitute poverty, the father still managed to own a Harley Davidson and newer model minivan.

They originated from Cheektowaga, but ended up living in the Sheridan Parkside Projects. In the late 1990's they were forced out of the projects by neighbors who couldn't tolerate such trash living among them-yes, even in the ghetto there exists a warped heirarchy.
    i worked at the sheridan parksoide projects i am the one who found out they left in the middle of the nitgh ,, i had to clean up afetr they moved

Thread Information