Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Here we go again.. Nothing is ever done..

Here we go again.. Nothing is ever done..

When Obama won, the Democrats had both house and passed the heathcare.

Now.. The Republican want to waste time and produce nothing.. No jobs no economic development.. Why don't they start with this first.. You know why?? They don't give a flying FK about no one but themselves. I compare them to Antoine Thompson..

What are the people to do now.. wait again for 2 more yrs and elect more politicians? Then they have another opinion?

Why don't the Republicans worry about jobs? Isn't that what they said. Jobs and economy.. They don't have the votes to pass crap..

It is all a fk'en game for the RICH ass holes.... I emailed Mitch McConnell and you know.. his email doesn't work.. When I put in the subject matter.. There wasn't a subject for jobs but there was for everything else.
    Kiss someone that's different. It helps.
    Lets get the facts first, then go for the jugular!!
    It's all transparent, just read between the lines..

Quote Originally Posted by PickOranges View Post
    When Obama won, the Democrats had both house and passed the heathcare.
    They passed a health care bill with watered downed substantive provisions and bloated procedural burdens.

We won't have health care reform until we have universal health coverage, which the dems could have achieved by passing a government option (like senators and congresspersons have) along with a single payer law.

Instead we got smoke and mirrors.

We sent them to Washington in 2006 to stop that idiotic war and they failed. we sent them to Washington with a president in 2008 to enact real health care reform and they failed.

Obama's only success so far has been his SCOTUS nominations.

Well, to be fair, the GOP is already getting ready to double spending on the military; and cutting taxes for not only the working joe, but also the insanely wealthy.

I'll be betting they will increase spending even more, and cut taxes for the wealthy even more; while shifting the burden of taxes even more so on the working joes. Call it "intuition", or just remembering the past. Whichever you like.

Oh, and they also promised to make sure Obama is only a single-term president. So, we'll have a Monica-Bill-Starr repeat.
    Raptor Jesus: He went extinct for your sins.

Wow, how ignorant are you NRB?
    "I know you guys enjoy reading my stuff because it all makes sense. "

Dumbest post ever! Thanks for the laugh PO!

Quote Originally Posted by Dougles View Post
    Wow, how ignorant are you NRB?
    Name one thing in that post which is false? I dare ya.

Quote Originally Posted by NBuffaloResident View Post
    Name one thing in that post which is false? I dare ya.
    The WHOLE THING.

ONE republican wants to increase military spending... but you think that means all of them.

Many republicans have talked about Compromise for the Bush tax cuts... even Boner said he'd have no problem if they were only extedn to 2012!

But you hear one douns bit from one person and you generalize... you are just lazy!

The WHOLE THING.

ONE republican wants to increase military spending... but you think that means all of them.
    I've yet to hear any other GOP'er speaking out against it... Spend, and cut taxes. The modus operandi of the GOP.

Many republicans have talked about Compromise for the Bush tax cuts... even Boner said he'd have no problem if they were only extedn to 2012!
    Only extended to 2012? The tax cuts, as they are structured right now, costs us 4 trillion. They already voted AGAINST compromise: Leave the cuts in place for 98% of Americans permanently, and permanently revoke them for the top 2%.

But you hear one douns bit from one person and you generalize... you are just lazy!
    So, really, nothing I said was false. You wanna try again?

I've yet to hear any other GOP'er speaking out against it... Spend, and cut taxes. The modus operandi of the GOP.

Only extended to 2012? The tax cuts, as they are structured right now, costs us 4 trillion. They already voted AGAINST compromise: Leave the cuts in place for 98% of Americans permanently, and permanently revoke them for the top 2%.

So by your thought, if they don't speak out against cuts... they are automatically for increases... boy your are sad!

I'm so glad their are many American who use their brains to think logically, unlike you!

Actually, they didn't... It never came up to vote...

And those 98%... you really mean about 49% of Americans... since 50% dont' pay any federal income taxes... with or without the Bush tax cuts.

So by your thought, if they don't speak out against cuts... they are automatically for increases... boy your are sad!
    Nope, they've voted against them.

I'm so glad their are many American who use their brains to think logically, unlike you!

Actually, they didn't... It never came up to vote...
    Really? Check this out:
    http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...sourcing-bill/

And those 98%... you really mean about 49% of Americans... since 50% dont' pay any federal income taxes... with or without the Bush tax cuts.
    No, I mean 98% of Americans.

Tony Fracasso - Admin

Apparently NBR isn't on their call list. He doesn't have a clue what most new republicans want to do no more/less than any knowing what democrats individually want to do so soon after the elections. Lets all keep painting everyone with the same brush

Nope, they've voted against them.
    Source?

This has nothing to do with tax cuts for US tax payers...

No, I mean 98% of Americans.[/QUOTE]

The you have no idea what the term "tax burden" has to do with!

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    Apparently NBR isn't on their call list. He doesn't have a clue what most new republicans want to do no more/less than any knowing what democrats individually want to do so soon after the elections. Lets all keep painting everyone with the same brush
    Really? Name one Tea Gagger *cough cough* GOP'er that has proposed a single spending cut?

Source?

This has nothing to do with tax cuts for US tax payers...
    Of course it doesn't. They are US taxpayers anymore because they moved offshore, and were given a tax break from the US to do so.

The you have no idea what the term "tax burden" has to do with!
    Sure I do. I also know that the corporate welfare in our system is what is killing us, not taxes levied against the wealthy.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Really? Name one Tea Gagger *cough cough* GOP'er that has proposed a single spending cut?
    It's been a week since elections. Everyone has to settle in and get their staff in place.

It's been a week since elections. Everyone has to settle in and get their staff in place.
    They don't even take office until January!!! NBR is just out causing any trouble that he can. Once they take office we will see that NRR proves once again how little he really knows.
    **free is a trademark of the current U.S. government.

Well, seems like the first round of "getting staff in place" is already done. And, the first announcement of doubling spending by the GOP has already occurred.

I wonder how many other areas we'll get doubled spending?

Quote Originally Posted by mikenold View Post
    They don't even take office until January!!! NBR is just out causing any trouble that he can. Once they take office we will see that NRR proves once again how little he really knows.
    Yep, we'll see ballooning spending, investigations, tax cuts for wealthy and corporations, higher deficit, and an increasing federal debt.

Or, at least the push for it. The dem's will just try to staunch the flow of blood as best as they can until 2012 where they retake the houses.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information