Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Top Cop a Crony.

Top Cop a Crony.

so is the top cop drenda a mayor brown crony? according to don esmonde article in the snooze he is. once again politics mugs policy remember basketball filler masiello when he put diina as top cop same thing.

http://www.buffalonews.com/2010/07/0...s-another.html
    God must love stupid people; He made so many

Quote Originally Posted by cheekman View Post
    so is the top cop drenda a mayor brown crony? according to don esmonde article in the snooze he is. once again politics mugs policy remember basketball filler masiello when he put diina as top cop same thing.

http://www.buffalonews.com/2010/07/0...s-another.html
    Of course he is a crony. He is an employee of the Mayor. Anyone more independent might, oh I don't know, run for Mayor in a few years...

(grin)

b.b.

he is the biggest yes man and also a huge donator I just cant believe there was not a more qualified person out there what did everyone else only have a GED which his HS diploma trumped
    "PAY POLICE LIKE YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT"
    "WE ARE HERE TO PROTECT YOUR ASS NOT KISS IT"
    "DOWN WITH BROWN"

Not according to the BOE

I searched the Board of Elections campaign disclosure reports and I must have missed some thing - I didn't see donations from Mr.Derenda.

I did find past donations from the Buffalo Police Union and Officers!

1. Why is it every time some one you don't like gets a new job or promoted you label them?
    2. Are the other Officers all "Crony's" is your Union Board and those who direct your PAC Fund Donations all "Political Crony's"?
    3. Don't your Union Members vote on who gets their money?
    Your a "Union Cop" - or so you claim - are you a "Brown Crony" too - your dues helped support Mayor Brown through your P.A.C. Fund donations?

Isn't it some what hypocritical of you to label others for what you do?

PS - where did you get your college degree from?
    #Dems play musical chairs + patronage and nepotism = entitlement !

Quote Originally Posted by 4248 View Post
    I searched the Board of Elections campaign disclosure reports and I must have missed some thing - I didn't see donations from Mr.Derenda.

I did find past donations from the Buffalo Police Union and Officers!

1. Why is it every time some one you don't like gets a new job or promoted you label them?
    2. Are the other Officers all "Crony's" is your Union Board and those who direct your PAC Fund Donations all "Political Crony's"?
    3. Don't your Union Members vote on who gets their money?
    Your a "Union Cop" - or so you claim - are you a "Brown Crony" too - your dues helped support Mayor Brown through your P.A.C. Fund donations?

Isn't it some what hypocritical of you to label others for what you do?

PS - where did you get your college degree from?
    did u find donations from his family or his company ? and no not everyone is a crony Chief Scott from C dist is a great chief and well respected by all the troops as were former Chiefs Berry from B dist and Chief Stroeble from A dist but they were bumped out for cronies and as far as the pac committee I thing its a waste of our union dues to donate to anyone in office and yes we did donate to Brown for his first run if you are gonna post **** at least post facts and I for one never donated to any one in office but I have gone to a few $20/$25 beer blasts for certain judges and others
    "DOWN WITH BROWN"

Totally factual on my part.

Quote Originally Posted by unioncop View Post
    did u find donations from his family or his company ? and no not everyone is a crony Chief Scott from C dist is a great chief and well respected by all the troops as were former Chiefs Berry from B dist and Chief Stroeble from A dist but they were bumped out for cronies and as far as the pac committee I thing its a waste of our union dues to donate to anyone in office and yes we did donate to Brown for his first run if you are gonna post **** at least post facts and I for one never donated to any one in office but I have gone to a few $20/$25 beer blasts for certain judges and others
    Once again, if you like them we should not view them as "Cronies" - because you say so!

You claim Mr.Derenda is a "Huge Donor" - then you should follow your own guidelines - "if you are gonna post **** at least post facts" - wheres yours?

You say you, "never donated to any one in office" - not true you donate through your Unions P.A.C. Fund.

Then you admit, "but I have gone to a few $20/$25 beer blasts for certain judges and others" - well whether its for the beer or because they are "Political Events" - you are still donating money to them and supporting them by being their and paying your $20/$25.00.

Your statements are jaded and you enjoy misinforming people. It just amazes me that you think no one else See's it. Ever wounder why less and less people respond to your rants?

PS - you slammed Mr.Derenda based on his education - yet you forgot - as usual to state your degree's and where you acquired them from!

Once again, if you like them we should not view them as "Cronies" - because you say so!

You claim Mr.Derenda is a "Huge Donor" - then you should follow your own guidelines - "if you are gonna post **** at least post facts" - wheres yours?

You say you, "never donated to any one in office" - not true you donate through your Unions P.A.C. Fund.

Then you admit, "but I have gone to a few $20/$25 beer blasts for certain judges and others" - well whether its for the beer or because they are "Political Events" - you are still donating money to them and supporting them by being their and paying your $20/$25.00.

Your statements are jaded and you enjoy misinforming people. It just amazes me that you think no one else See's it. Ever wounder why less and less people respond to your rants?

PS - you slammed Mr.Derenda based on his education - yet you forgot - as usual to state your degree's and where you acquired them from!
    I said I PERSONALY never donated I never said my union didnt the opposite is true I said the PAC did donate to brown during his first run... dip ****. I have gone to a few beer blasts and admitted that no misinformation there. As for schooling I have a 2 year degree in criminal justice from ECC and more time on the street then derenda. While ECC isnt Harvard its still more then derenda. I am not asking you to think they are cronies. Talk about misinforming people I remember you stating before that you havent taken OT at the firehouse for 7 years well thats because you dont work at a firehouse. You work light duty in the tank room so how much OT have you taken there? You keep responding to me and even follow me to threads so either you have some weird attraction to my screen name or you think I have something to say.
    "DOWN WITH BROWN"

Obviously he is a "crony"

DD has donated to Browns campaign. He would not have been Deputy Commissioner if he hadn't. He also donated a great deal of personal time, being BB's personal driver during his campaign. I think that would constitute "crony". Sad thing about DD is he isn't , hasn't gone through the ranks. He has never even supervised a platoon, much less a precinct or district. Goes from Det Sgt to Commissioner ??? Quite a jump. As far as his education, he graduated from High School. In todays world, since 2000, he couldn't even get hired as a Patrolman. You need at least 60 credit hrs to be a Police Officer in the City of Bflo. I'm sure the others that applied for the job have degrees and vast more supervisory experience, but they didn't campaign for and financially support BB, thus the appointment.

Funny thing with this guy DD, he referers to the City's outside paid legal Atty as "my Atty". Hilariious.

If you see him as anything more than a Political appionted hack, then you are blind, so to speak.

Political semantics

Its all politics - its all a power play - the Dems thought they could own a piece of the Mayor - he doesn't need the Good Old Boys - they then turn on him and now everything he does is wrong.

But people like Unioncop and his Union and his friends supported the Mayor when they thought they would receive favorable treatment/contracts.

Bottom line. Most of the people crying are the same ones milking the Over Time to raise their life time pensions at the expense of taxpayers - yet they cry about unfair contracts -

Keep spewing your lies UC - I haven't worked over time in 7 years - yes, the service station where I work has a very high over time budget - its because they are understaffed and the regular full duty FF's get all the over-time there. No one stationed there or assigned there works over time - only those who are detailed recieve Over Time thanks to our past Union President.

I am assigned there as my job - no light or restricted duty. Keep repeating the lies your OT stuffing friends tell you!

Stay Safe Officer - Have a Good Day!

PS - No- I wont pay you like my life depends on you
    - because it doesn't and never did!

this guy is unbelievable

Its all politics - its all a power play - the Dems thought they could own a piece of the Mayor - he doesn't need the Good Old Boys - they then turn on him and now everything he does is wrong.

But people like Unioncop and his Union and his friends supported the Mayor when they thought they would receive favorable treatment/contracts.

Bottom line. Most of the people crying are the same ones milking the Over Time to raise their life time pensions at the expense of taxpayers - yet they cry about unfair contracts -

Keep spewing your lies UC - I haven't worked over time in 7 years - yes, the service station where I work has a very high over time budget - its because they are understaffed and the regular full duty FF's get all the over-time there. No one stationed there or assigned there works over time - only those who are detailed recieve Over Time thanks to our past Union President.

I am assigned there as my job - no light or restricted duty. Keep repeating the lies your OT stuffing friends tell you!

Stay Safe Officer - Have a Good Day!

PS - No- I wont pay you like my life depends on you
    - because it doesn't and never did!

of course we supported him when we thought he was cop friendly like he said he was does anyone support someone who wants to take their livelihood away and I was wrong about the OT thing when it concerns you cause you cant get OT while milking the system and you are right you dont pay me like your life depends on it cause you dont live in the City of Buffalo thus you dont pay city taxes but you do take a full city pay check while not working full duty

*edit* why do you keep responding to me if I am a liar and have nothing to say?

good day bottle filler
    hopefully the AC in the garage you work in doesnt break then
    maybe you will feel the heat like the real firefighters in the city

off topic but what do you think about the latest ****ter byron jr was in???
    Last edited by unioncop; July 6th, 2010 at 09:55 PM.
    "DOWN WITH BROWN"

who did he blow to get his job back ???

Brown must have like it and hired him back after getting fired. Thats why he likes the taste of byron. That would make sense. Thus the slanted opinion. Byron has been great to his fellow brothers !!!! He sits on his ass all day and calls himself a firefighter !!! Hilarious.

Have you ever noticed you never win in any of the exchanges you engage in?
    I've got an idea...Why don't you link up with unioncop every morning so he can literally kick you square in the ass. That way the rest of us here at SUWNY don't have to be witness to the figurative ass kicking he gives you here daily.

Have you schooled lil byron in the "art" of the domestic? Well, probably not seeing as though he got away with his, but at least his girlfriend got the computer back that he jacked from her.

Maybe the Browns should look in to getting their son a job so he doesn't have so much free time during the afternoons this summer. You know what they say, idle hands do the devils work. And by devils work I mean steal your girlfriends computer during a domestic.

Not trying to "Win"

I am only doing what these three little piggy's don't seem to able to - post facts.

If some people need to massage their ego's by insulting others and lying about people they never met, or situations that they have no first hand personal knowledge of - so be it!

Is that "Winning" in your book?

Maybe in your world!

So, about Byron's son...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information