Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Makeyenko control equals disaster for your kids!

The board can appoint ANYONE THEY WANT to a vacated position. It does not have to be the next person in line with the highest votes at election time, though some do that.
    Ernie was (in my opinion) wrong to resign after being elected by the people. He should have sat out his term ......but, that is his choice and his business.

Layoffs are in proportion to the number of school employees so, some districts laid off more because they have more employees. However, Lackawanna's employee numbers are WAY TOO HIGH for the number of students they serve. PERIOD. There should have been 2 administrators cut, 5 teachers and 8 aides, 2 secretaries and then of course another 4-5 maintenance. Layoffs are long overdue and shame on all board members over the years that just kept giving jobs away! These unfortunate people really need their jobs.That is only the start. This should be reviewed again in the Spring 2011 with more layoffs given the state of the economy. We shall see what the board minutes show as soon as they are posted...sure takes a LONG TIME for these minutes to be posted!!!!

Positions can be budgeted for but the district is NOT HELD TO filling and maintaining those positions. The board has to have flexibility to make sound decisons as information becomes available and the district's financial circumstances change.

I wonder how long Sam Masry will stay as Business Manager? Why can't the district find a qualified replacement?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Some of the teachers aids are college students,I think they volunteer.

Post Kudos!

Thanks go out to Omar Saleh for listening to Mr. Joe Dicenso about going after the Windmill money portion for the Lackawanna Schools. Mr. Saleh took all the info to Mrs. Brynarski and the Board got the Attorney they hired before Mr. Morgan to get the money due the Schools ----WHICH should have been done in 2005 BUT something shady transpired at the time on the part of the City who purposely left the Lackawanna School District and Erie County out of getting their share of the Windmill assessment payments channeled properly.
    Thank You for getting the contract done! Maybe our KIDS WON'T HAVE TO PEDDLE CANDY BARS THE FORST DAY OF SCHOOL NOW, OR WILL THEY?

Mr. Masry got a one year contract last night for I believe $7500/month and another employee got the "temporary" job position of Maintenance Mechanic.

Do you have to go to school and have proper credentials to be a mechanic?

Quote Originally Posted by andreahaxton View Post
    Thanks go out to Omar Saleh for listening to Mr. Joe Dicenso about going after the Windmill money portion for the Lackawanna Schools. Mr. Saleh took all the info to Mrs. Brynarski and the Board got the Attorney they hired before Mr. Morgan to get the money due the Schools ----WHICH should have been done in 2005 BUT something shady transpired at the time on the part of the City who purposely left the Lackawanna School District and Erie County out of getting their share of the Windmill assessment payments channeled properly.
    Thank You for getting the contract done! Maybe our KIDS WON'T HAVE TO PEDDLE CANDY BARS THE FORST DAY OF SCHOOL NOW, OR WILL THEY?

Mr. Masry got a one year contract last night for I believe $7500/month and another employee got the "temporary" job position of Maintenance Mechanic.

Do you have to go to school and have proper credentials to be a mechanic?
    More of your misinformation. I was at last nights meeting and I don't remember you going into executive session with the board about the windmills. So you, like the rest of us, have no idea who negotiated what or which board members are responsible, if not all of them. What I do remember is you talking on your cell phone after being asked to turn it off. Classless as always. Talking about how you are for the taxpayer, but you're not one.
    They said the orginal offer was 300,000 something, but MR.MORGAN, MR. KORACH and MR.MASREY negotiated the offer to 600,000 plus. Of course, you didn't want to hear that, did you? Do the city a favor, pay your taxes, shut up and go away. Or just go away.

Quote Originally Posted by youcangohome View Post
    More of your misinformation. I was at last nights meeting and I don't remember you going into executive session with the board about the windmills. So you, like the rest of us, have no idea who negotiated what or which board members are responsible, if not all of them. What I do remember is you talking on your cell phone after being asked to turn it off. Classless as always. Talking about how you are for the taxpayer, but you're not one.
    They said the orginal offer was 300,000 something, but MR.MORGAN, MR. KORACH and MR.MASREY negotiated the offer to 600,000 plus. Of course, you didn't want to hear that, did you? Do the city a favor, pay your taxes, shut up and go away. Or just go away.
    Your totally insane and clueless. It was the law firm that you retreads fired.Thanks to the previous board majority for accomplishing this!! So you can go home and stay there. John the gopher didn't do a thing about it and wouldn't because it would rob cash from his city buddy Norm. Mr. Morgan was clueless because the work was already done for him by the previous law firm. He stole and took the credit so you can go home and jump under the covers or better yet lock yourself in the basement and stay there and keep paying higher taxes so your friends can keep robbing it.Thieves!!

Wonder how the temporary mechanic can do the job since he has all kinds of human rights violations against him. That alone disqualifies him along with his other non qualifacations. The only thing he has is that he is John's buddy. Can you say lawsuit once again boys and girls. Great display of incompetant leadership. Once again the taxpayers will foot the bill.
    Last edited by mnb811; July 16th, 2010 at 08:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by literal View Post
    The board can appoint ANYONE THEY WANT to a vacated position. It does not have to be the next person in line with the highest votes at election time, though some do that.
    Ernie was (in my opinion) wrong to resign after being elected by the people. He should have sat out his term ......but, that is his choice and his business.

Layoffs are in proportion to the number of school employees so, some districts laid off more because they have more employees. However, Lackawanna's employee numbers are WAY TOO HIGH for the number of students they serve. PERIOD. There should have been 2 administrators cut, 5 teachers and 8 aides, 2 secretaries and then of course another 4-5 maintenance. Layoffs are long overdue and shame on all board members over the years that just kept giving jobs away! These unfortunate people really need their jobs.That is only the start. This should be reviewed again in the Spring 2011 with more layoffs given the state of the economy. We shall see what the board minutes show as soon as they are posted...sure takes a LONG TIME for these minutes to be posted!!!!

Positions can be budgeted for but the district is NOT HELD TO filling and maintaining those positions. The board has to have flexibility to make sound decisons as information becomes available and the district's financial circumstances change.

I wonder how long Sam Masry will stay as Business Manager? Why can't the district find a qualified replacement?
    1) Ernie was always about Ernie and his precious health insurence. He got it at the last meeting so he quit. See we told you so!

2) Sam Masry will be there forever at this rate. When you do not show up for the Superintendent search interviews making the whole process a farce word gets out pretty quickly what a disfunctional district Lackawanna is and how politics plays a part in everything this board does. Who in their right mind will want to work with morons who have no personal accountabilty whatsoever. These morons ruin it for the GOOD people in this district who really care. The morons give everyone a bad name.

Quote Originally Posted by dickypotpie View Post
    You talk a good game. Why dont you run for office and then make all the cuts you want. Its easy to talk about it on this site but get on the streets and run for something and maybe you might convince some of us. I dont agree with all the things that go on in this city but it's like that in all city's and town's. Just read some of the posts in cheektowaga, sloan,hamburg,etc.
    The the difference is you know all the players in Lackawanna. Same groups and everytime a new name wants to run they get sucked right in to the cycle
    of LA. politics.
    I might just run and rip off Palidino's slogan in the process cause I am mad as hell and I am not going to take this BS anymore!!!!

By the way read the previous articles on this thread because history sure is repeating itself!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonldy View Post
    Some of the teachers aids are college students,I think they volunteer.
    Keep the volunteers and dump some of the others. Check out www.seethroughny.com and see the salaries we pay compared to others. Also not all our teachers aides are listed on here for some reason. Also check out the names it is a family tree of Lackawanna Politics. The real reason why they won't be touched.

First of all you know nothing about me. Bitter ? Stupid? Negative? I guess in your eyes 98 out of 100 must be positive. I imagine when John makes the district hit 100 out of 100 its going to be like winning the mega millions to you. LOL Go home already please. The Truth hurts pretty bad don't it. You really can't be that blind if so then your the stupid one.The record is dismal and has been for years under John please read the articles they don't lie.

PS I hear his old punching bag Moytka is replacing Ernie. Figures. Another cause continuing the problems. Only in Lackawanna do people who created the problems still get hired.
    Last edited by mnb811; July 16th, 2010 at 10:37 PM.

Want me to pull up the buffalo news article about punching bag motyka!!

They didn't negotiate squat! Weren't miller and makeyenko on the board when the windmills first came to Lackawanna? First and second phase of the windmills and never pursued $ that was due to the school. Mrs. Bryniarski and her administration pushed the windmill company for the schools fair share of money long overdue them!

Quote Originally Posted by gibbsgal View Post
    Want me to pull up the buffalo news article about punching bag motyka!!
    Do we really want to embarass these morons some more?? I really wonder how much more truth they can take. They can't stand the exposure. Ms. Haxton was really on to these guys. The more they spew the deeper they dig their hole.

PS There is more to the Leonetti deal. The hole got covered up pretty deep. I wonder if they can cancel that health insurence?
    Last edited by mnb811; July 16th, 2010 at 11:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mnb811 View Post
    Keep the volunteers and dump some of the others. Check out www.seethroughny.com and see the salaries we pay compared to others. Also not all our teachers aides are listed on here for some reason. Also check out the names it is a family tree of Lackawanna Politics. The real reason why they won't be touched.

Thank you for that website link and yes having volunteers is good for both the student and the school.The student gets college credits for working and gains experience working with children,it's nothing but win for everyone involved.
    Hope there's enough to go around lol.Maybe some of the local High school students can pitch in at the elementary schools too?

Art,music instruction? Give them credits and better resumes for the work.

Can you name the board member who's son was arrested at Darien Lake for pot? Hmmmm

I know you all too well .You crave power but have none. You point fingers but are too cowardly to go face to face. You think your better and smarter than everyone else, but really your below average so you just spread rumors and lies to make up for your inferiority. You don't have the guts to run for office and try to change things ( most likely because everyone hates you and you wouldn't have a chance), but you put down those that do. Poor loser and poor winner as well. Probably have a relative in jail, addicted to drugs, (or both), but it's somebody else's fault.
    As far as trhe truth, I haven't seen it from you yet. Probably never will cause it doesn't fit your neagtive attitude and bitter personallity. Yep, I know you..
    Wow you couldn't be further from the truth. The stuff I put out there becomes true and can be verified. Your head is still stuck up someones butt and can't get out to see the light. You owe your job to John no doubt.

Everything said AGAINST you fools in your eyes is slander even if it is true.

Someone puts out a yellow letter says Ernie wants a full time job with benifts for his wife and you call it slander.

Then at the very very very first meeting your new majority has you give him what he wants. That's not slander now right thats the truth.

The real reason why Ernie turned on the previous majority was because they wouldn't do this favor for him. He constantly whined, cried and threw tantrums and got nowhere with them because they believed in governing the district with intergrity and honesty and doing what is best for the kids. Any chance you guys had to accomplish the same was thrown under a speeding locomotive at the very very very first meeting your new majority held on July 1st when you gave this guy what he wanted from the very very very first day he ran.

How does he return the favor? He quits at the very next meeting. Yep he was for the kids. Your still stuck up someones butt really far because you still can't see!!!
    Last edited by mnb811; July 17th, 2010 at 01:40 PM.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread Information