Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Makeyenko control equals disaster for your kids!

My point is that he stuck a knife in your back!! I guess he also assisted in removing it too! Double edged- two faced= Lackawanna school board president.

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by literal View Post
    And your point is what? All I said is the FACT he was (1) ELECTED (voted in by his community), (2) VOTED IN AS PRESIDENT and (3) WAS GIVEN CONTROL by his fellow board memebrs. Is any of that incorrect? I was not there to vote but if I was, yes, I would have voted for him. Did I say he was perfect? Shall I "HATE" him because of what was in 2000? That would be stupid! I have no bitterness. I only have to ACCOUNT for ME, no one else.

I hope he uses his power for GOOD. Yes, I DO BELIEVE he is capable of that....and, I wish him the BEST.
    Thought you wanted politics out of the schools??? Problem is this tool is the biggest political problem in the district.

Elected by whom the machine no one shows up for school board elections. This city has the clique/machine to turn out the vote.

Given control by who? No one else wanted the job because they do not want the BS that goes with it. You forgot to mention his enforcer rejoining him Capt. Miller. In alot of people's opinion a police officer has no place on ANY board city or school due to the intimidation and conflict of interest factors. God knows this stuff happens right here in this city. Problem is most of the people it happened to have no balls to stand up to them and instead become part of the gang that did them in. Like yourself. That is why I have a lot more respect for Ms. Haxton than any of the others.....She's not afraid to stand up for her beliefs unlike the others who cave in and assimulate into the group of people who want them to do whatever they want for themselves and their cronies rather than doing what is right for the citizens and taxpayers they are supossedly representing!

I know I don't want police in my kids school.I was told that parents were afraid of the terrorist and asked for the police to be there.Searching teenage girls must be special fun for some of the lucky guys on the force.I suppose that's why it's called a force huh.That will teach them.Those lumpy things they keep rubbing are really bombs,forget about the mental trama it might cause.We all had it happen to us and look how great we turned out right?

Quote Originally Posted by mnb811 View Post
    Thought you wanted politics out of the schools??? Problem is this tool is the biggest political problem in the district.

Problem is most of the people it happened to have no balls to stand up to them and instead become part of the gang that did them in. Like yourself.
    WOW. I have not sold out to anyone. Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.

I have not spoken to John in years and quite frankly it is of no concern to me what he does. But the anger and bitterness I read on this thread is of more concern. I believe in HOPE. I spent a whole career working with kids people called "bad." They were not bad. Given their circumstance in life we might be called the same thing. Someone has to change the camera lens to see things differently....get a new angle. NOT ALL ANGLES ARE BAD. Can we afford to give up on each other?

Too much time is spent on John. What are YOU doing in your own little corner of the world to make a it a better place?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

It wasn't long ago that John showed me a picture of his son in Florida. He had that picture on the bulletin board in his office. He WAS proud to show and share. I also know he visits etc.
    Insanity? Do you not remember this quote? It wasn't long ago.....so how long ago was it?? You were in his office. Quite trying to use reverse psychology and your double talk to say absolutely NOTHING! You were sniffing for a job since at least 2007, guess he got you again.......

Quote Originally Posted by gibbsgal View Post
    Insanity? Do you not remember this quote? It wasn't long ago.....so how long ago was it?? You were in his office. Quite trying to use reverse psychology and your double talk to say absolutely NOTHING! You were sniffing for a job since at least 2007, guess he got you again.......
    Yes, I was in his office at the Recreation Center in the 1st ward when I was with someone else from the 1st ward (who is on regular here) who was using the exercise equipment.
    Oh, I think that I say plenty and sorry I never went looking for any job.........but, think what you want!

He is probably reading your comments and laughing out loud!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

WOW. I have not sold out to anyone. Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.

I have not spoken to John in years and quite frankly it is of no concern to me what he does. But the anger and bitterness I read on this thread is of more concern. I believe in HOPE. I spent a whole career working with kids people called "bad." They were not bad. Given their circumstance in life we might be called the same thing. Someone has to change the camera lens to see things differently....get a new angle. NOT ALL ANGLES ARE BAD. Can we afford to give up on each other?

Too much time is spent on John. What are YOU doing in your own little corner of the world to make a it a better place?
    You said it perfectly with your quote:

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.

Problem is John and his like have been running their little fiefdom and employment agency for more than a decade now. We only had new people and new leadership for 3 years and his people did everything in their power to discredit,intimidate and humiliate the NEW people or should I say OUTSIDERS. The problem is this guy is just out for himself and his buddies could care less about the schools and their piss poor ratings.It is all about keeping your job. Got to play ball or your out demoted or worse.They blame the ratings on the "bad" kids ,arab kids and poor parenting skills of parents.But the reality is that after a decade of NO leadership and unwillingness to TRY something different on his part our schools are still on the bottom because of POLITICAL reasons. Now that is what you call insanity!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonldy View Post
    I know I don't want police in my kids school.I was told that parents were afraid of the terrorist and asked for the police to be there.Searching teenage girls must be special fun for some of the lucky guys on the force.I suppose that's why it's called a force huh.That will teach them.Those lumpy things they keep rubbing are really bombs,forget about the mental trama it might cause.We all had it happen to us and look how great we turned out right?
    That is another lame excuse.Terrorists? LOL Like I have been saying the school district is just an employment agency for a select few. I could put a VERY VERY VERY good reason why the district should have replaced the police officers with private security but I am afraid to ruin the names of the good honest officers on the force. The truth never gets published and when someone puts out the truth in this city they call it slander. Go figure. Your on the right track though.

Heard Ernie Leonetti resigned from school board Monday. Let the Makeyenko sham games begin!!!! You get the school board you deserve when you don't go out and vote!!!!

WOW! If that is true then the Board can have anyone they want fill the seat until the next election May 2011.

I hear there are several lay offs including Bynarski.....Nothing yet in the posted Board minutes on the Lackawanna City School District website.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

WOW! If that is true then the Board can have anyone they want fill the seat until the next election May 2011.

I hear there are several lay offs including Bynarski.....Nothing yet in the posted Board minutes on the Lackawanna City School District website.
    Since we just had an election it should be Laurent Swanson but he isn't a good ol boy!!! Or is he?

How can you have layoffs if the positions are already budgeted and we voted on the budget? No layoffs were in it. Another lie!

Boy reading some of your post makes me wonder. First you complain about good ole boys wasting money. They make some cuts to save the tax payers some money and your still complaining....Make up your mind....

Wow you laid off 4 or 5 people that didn't support you at election time. Pretty impressive. In a 44 million dollar budget you can't layoff anyone else? Teacher's aides should be pared down to like 15 from the current 30plus. There are way to many in the district. You guys can't do that because its all your friends and family right??? Lol Every other district laid off a lot more people.This is just politics as usual! Stop with the BS "We got to save money excuse." I could cut that budget down to 35million in an hour!

You talk a good game. Why dont you run for office and then make all the cuts you want. Its easy to talk about it on this site but get on the streets and run for something and maybe you might convince some of us. I dont agree with all the things that go on in this city but it's like that in all city's and town's. Just read some of the posts in cheektowaga, sloan,hamburg,etc.
    The the difference is you know all the players in Lackawanna. Same groups and everytime a new name wants to run they get sucked right in to the cycle
    of LA. politics.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information