Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Makeyenko control equals disaster for your kids!

Quote Originally Posted by youcangohome View Post
    As I stated. just jealous. The victor hires his/her supporters. Nothing wrong with that as long as they're qualified. You would have done the same thing Cathy, so don't get rightous because you have a problem with John
    People like you are scum you don't layoff people and change job titles to bypass rules then hire your buddies in their place only because they think different politically. It stinks to high heaven when you do it. Atleast admit the truth why you did it from the start. Either way you guys are a bunch of classless bastards.

Quote Originally Posted by vincenzo View Post
    You are wrong. Cowards hide their Jeeps!!!! LOL!!!
    Notice how he or she avoided the jeep thing?? That is how you know its true. Got to babysit this guy 24/7. God knows what else he will do next!

Quote Originally Posted by literal View Post
    IF this is true, do not blame John. Only a Superintendent can make a recommendation to the Board for a vote. John may have wanted it...but, the Superintendent put it on the agenda for the vote. Where is that Superintendent's integrity? Sad story.....The Board has no power other than voting. They CANNOT make a Superintendent put anything on the agenda. Once it is on the agenda...the BOARD HAS TOTAL POWER!
    John controls all the puppets over there just like the mayor controls all the puppets in city hall. Seems like the later is losing control especially from what I saw last night! Now that was totally hilarious.
    Last edited by mnb811; September 15th, 2010 at 08:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by vincenzo View Post
    How about Makeyenko and company putting a woman who never worked a single day as a teacher or principal and actually used to be a computer repair tech before coming to the district into the position of Middle School Principal.
    And how about Makeyenko and company putting Billy Delmont's niece who was a teacher and substitute principal in charge of federal programs and getting a $20,000 raise on top of it!
    Let me guess John that was in the kids best interest right?!
    LMFAO!!!
    You need to get your facts straight before you post misinformation! Yes, she is related to Mr. Delmont BUT she has also been a teacher in the district for over 16 years and then was promoted to Assistant Principal of the district's 21st Century Grant Program (not a substitute principal). She worked there for 2 years and then was promoted to principal of federal programs. Seems to me that she did it the right way and worked her way up the ranks!

Cool

MNB you need to get over John. Almost every post you put up is about him.
    Did he slap you around once before cause its getting pathetic. You blame him for everything but the weather. How about the teachers teaching being a reason for our rankings. Board member dont instruct. They hire and fire. But to teach in this state you need certifications by the state education board.
    So dont blame John for our rankings blame the Administers and teachers. LOSER..... Get over it. Elections are over.

Quote Originally Posted by cath829 View Post
    Literal, this is the scenario as I see it. I may be wrong, but I highly doubt it. John did not have the votes to give Mr. Korach more money when first appointed Superintendent. I believe that Mr. Korach had attorneys discussing his Contract with the district and they "settled" on the current dollar amount UNTIL John had control of the Board. John and company are "dangling" $ in front of Mr. Korach to do what John wants. You, of ALL people know what happens when you do NOT play ball with John and Company; they get rid of you!! Mr. Korach was on the job, what about 2 weeks and then they remove people as a "consolidation" and then hire the 2 people John wanted under a new heading?. This is all factual information that was going around during the elections. The whole city knew what John had planned. I call it political retribution and YES, I blame John and company. Like I said, this whole deal was floating around Lackawanna during the election process. SOMEONE brought this idea to Mr. Korach and of course the carrot dangling in front of him is the position and/or $. Do you actually believe that Mr. Korach had this all planned by himself? Most people in this city are in some serious turmoil over how the current Board is functioning. This person now hates this person and so on. Sad part is, these are the people that stood by John BELIEVING in his word and the promise of jobs. I have known John for over 20+ years and I wouldn't believe a word that comes out of his "chew laced" mouth as far as I could spit or as far as he could for that matter! Am I the only person in this city that has no fear of this sucker punching egotistical maniac??

As far as what vincenzo posted: Isn't it ironic as to who the District hired??? More political patronage!
    Just loved this post and I couldn't stop laughing because your story probably IS the correct one! Makes me remember the days when Motyka would make the agenda with John expecting me to just go along. Poeple have sent me all of the news articles during my term and I just threw them in the garbage. Not interested in going back in time. But, if I tried to hire the right person, they amended my recommendation on the floor and put in their own person. Someday they can tell their story to the God who knows what they did.... So it continues and that is why LA will always be at the bottom of all school districts. Here in Sarasota County Florida school board members are paid about $40,000 a year each. Imagine what price they pay for that paying job!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by urajoke View Post
    You need to get your facts straight before you post misinformation! Yes, she is related to Mr. Delmont BUT she has also been a teacher in the district for over 16 years and then was promoted to Assistant Principal of the district's 21st Century Grant Program (not a substitute principal). She worked there for 2 years and then was promoted to principal of federal programs. Seems to me that she did it the right way and worked her way up the ranks!
    Never said she wasn't qualified.Seems making her the MS principal would have been the logical course of "working her way up the ranks".Why wasn't she?
    Maybe because "someone" on the board wanted to see the other woman fail by putting her into a position that she had no experience in.Don't most school principals "work their way up the ranks" by first being assistant principal?
    This other woman was previously in charge of both federal programs AND technology.Delmonts niece comes along and just takes over federal programs and then gets a nice fat $20,000 raise on top of it!!!
    Is this really "working her way up the ranks" or "the right way"? Sounds more like putting in for an early retirement compliments of Uncle Billy and Makeyenko!!!

Quote Originally Posted by youcangohome View Post
    As I stated. just jealous. The victor hires his/her supporters. Nothing wrong with that as long as they're qualified. You would have done the same thing Cathy, so don't get rightous because you have a problem with John
    They are NOT all qualified. John and I locked horns when he insisted I hire a Math teacher who had C's and D's on his transcript in MATH and that was for the courses he was going to teach? Are you kidding me? I liked the person but that is NOT A GOOD HIRE! Time has passed and he got tenure but if you talk to parents and colleagues... he is NOT the sharpest tool in the box! Just a friend of John and a coach...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[QUOTE=literal;677407]They are NOT all qualified. John and I locked horns when he insisted I hire a Math teacher who had C's and D's on his transcript in MATH and that was for the courses he was going to teach? Are you kidding me? I liked the person but that is NOT A GOOD HIRE! Time has passed and he got tenure but if you talk to parents and colleagues... he is NOT the sharpest tool in the box! Just a friend of John and a coach...[/QUOTE

John hired/voted on atleast 65percent of the teachers the district has. Now you wonder why we can't get the rankings out of the bottom. Bad hiring equals low rankings. The buck stops with the school board and their hires. John hired/ voted to hire the teachers he is to blame for the low scores. Furthermore he has been on this board several times and that all adds up to more votes than anyone else on the board when it comes to teachers. It is his fault. Case Closed.

You have got to be kidding me are people really this stupid!!!

[/COLOR]QUOTE=dickypotpie;677284]MNB you need to get over John. Almost every post you put up is about him.
    Did he slap you around once before cause its getting pathetic. You blame him for everything but the weather. How about the teachers teaching being a reason for our rankings. Board member dont instruct. They hire and fire. But to teach in this state you need certifications by the state education board.
    So dont blame John for our rankings blame the Administers and teachers. LOSER..... Get over it. Elections are over.[/QUOTE]

Who hires the teachers and the administrators!!! John and his puppets!!!! You even admit he hires them so he is to blame for the low rankings. It all starts at the top. Patronage = incompetence. Are you that clueless!!!
    Last edited by mnb811; September 16th, 2010 at 11:48 PM.

Slinging mud.

Makeyenko is a moron. Haxton is off her rocker. Polanski's son used to **** in the school pool. How bad can it get?

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread Information