Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do "illegal Aliens" cost American Citizens money?

Quote Originally Posted by atotaltotalfan2001 View Post
    What I meant was I don't understand why people here get so exercised about the issue. We don't have an illegal immigrant issue.
    We my not have a huge problem here in WNY, but NYC does have a massive problem! NYC has about 500,000 Illegals, of which they use the NYC schools, NYC hospitals and many other welfare programs. Which as you know we are force to pay for!

Also, what don't you understand about ILLEGAL IS ILLEGAL!
    "I know you guys enjoy reading my stuff because it all makes sense. "

Dumbest post ever! Thanks for the laugh PO!

In 2004 CA, put the costs for the state only at 11.5 Billion!
    Not to mention 1000's of dead American citizens.

http://usgovinfo.about.com/od/immigr...caillegals.htm

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    More on Mike in NYS.

Normalize status of otherwise law-abiding illegal immigrants

Bloomberg is a supporter of immigration reform to secure the rights of illegal immigrants. He argues that deportation breaks up families and scares illegal immigrants away from cooperating with law enforcement or accessing vital social services; as such, he supports proposals like those put forth by Senators Ted Kennedy and John McCain, which would normalize the status of otherwise law-abiding illegal immigrants already present.
    Source: Wikipedia.org entry, “Michael_Bloomberg” May 2, 2007

Border controls fight natural forces of supply and demand

Bloomberg believes that border enforcement is somewhat futile. He told the Senate hearing on Immigration Legislation on 5 July 2006: “It is as if we expect border control agents to do what a century of communism could not: Defeat the natural forces of supply and demand and defeat the natural human instinct for freedom and opportunity. You might as well sit on the beach and tell the tide not to come in.”

Then stop most if not all social programs until you have like 5 or more years of residency under your belt.

IF a country allows 10,000,000 of it's citizens to invade illegally another country they should pay for all expenses it brings to that that country.

Go read this:

I don't think anyone, as sympathetic as they may be, can dispute that illegal aliens are fleecing this country.
    If you don't like gay marriage blame straight people. They're the ones who keep having gay babies.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms.Depew.to.you View Post
    I don't think anyone, as sympathetic as they may be, can dispute that illegal aliens are fleecing this country.
    We are the country. They are fleecing us along with a fair number of "elected" officials who are fleecing the people who they are supposed to be looking out for.

Just like we fleeced the natives hundreds of years ago. Karma's a bitch.
    Meow, baby

Quote Originally Posted by fiona View Post
    Hate America much?

Quote Originally Posted by Yankeefan2009 View Post
    Hate America much?
    No, she does have a point, but comparing the two is like comparing a car to a bottle of water.

Settlers took over the land that is now America by force. Illegal aliens are taking over the land because we allow them to. Like it or not, they are two completely different things. I don't think Indians really "let" whites come onto thier land: they didn't have a choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Yankeefan2009 View Post
    Hate America much?
    Rewrite history much?

LOL, speak he truth and suddenly I "hate America." No, I don't hate America but I do hate many things that were done which were an integral part of the forming of America, the slaughter of Native Americans and taking their lands away being one of them, slavery being another. And yes, I do believe that what goes around comes around. People came here for "freedom" and in the process, many seeking freedom killed and enslaved innocent people in order to gain it for themselves. I think it's rather amusing that we can ignore our own bloody history while getting indignant about "illegal aliens."
    Meow, baby

Rewrite history much?

LOL, speak he truth and suddenly I "hate America." No, I don't hate America but I do hate many things that were done which were an integral part of the forming of America, the slaughter of Native Americans and taking their lands away being one of them, slavery being another. And yes, I do believe that what goes around comes around. People came here for "freedom" and in the process, many seeking freedom killed and enslaved innocent people in order to gain it for themselves. I think it's rather amusing that we can ignore our own bloody history while getting indignant about "illegal aliens."
    It certainly seems that way, but alas. Like I mentioned in the previous post, the Indians didn't want people here but they took over by force. Right now, the situation is completely different because political correctness is allowing these people to illegally migrate into our country.

Anyways, I find it odd that you sympathize with Mexicans, Guatemalens, and Colombians when there are Hopi, Apache, and African Americans that suffer because of illegal aliens. Those minority groups have had extremely high unemployment rates and would love to have the job opportunities that foreigners are being given. Odd.

So we're just going to throw open the doors and look the other way to make up for Columbus and his cronies taking over the new world a few hundred years ago? Your statement is so ridiculous and doesn't make sense to this argument. Maybe I should hold you responsible for something your great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-grandmother did. Karma's a bitch, after all.
    If you don't like gay marriage blame straight people. They're the ones who keep having gay babies.

So we're just going to throw open the doors and look the other way to make up for Columbus and his cronies taking over the new world a few hundred years ago? Your statement is so ridiculous and doesn't make sense to this argument. Maybe I should hold you responsible for something your great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-grandmother did. Karma's a bitch, after all.
    If were going that way, i'm waiting for every african nation to apologize for selling millions of their own people into slavery...

Quote Originally Posted by Dougles View Post
    If were going that way, i'm waiting for every african nation to apologize for selling millions of their own people into slavery...
    The Africans had absolutely no idea what the white version of "slavery" was. African "slavery" was more like an indentured servitude...with the probability of eventually being accepted into society, if not more quickly being traded back to their original tribe.
    But your being a dick
    ~Wnyresident

Fiona's comment can also be used against the poor Hopi, Apache, and tohono o'odham natives. Not only do they live in dirt poor conditions on their reservations, but they suffer from rampant unemployment. They would love to have even a low-paying job, yet people like Fiona feel these jobs ought to be given people who have no connection with this land or country.

Karma's a bitch, eh?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information