Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: how does one raise a hotel on school property?

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Therising won't get hammered for what he posted. He's not lying.

Quote Originally Posted by bflo_resident1 View Post
    were there no bids?
    You KNOW there was no bid. Bid deal, another attempt by you to create a mountain out of a mole hill but wait this one is not even a mole hill Just some made up fantasy buy an internet controversy thrill seeker.

Any one else hear the broken record?
    The above is opinion & commentary, I am exercising my 1st Amendment rights as a US citizen. Posts are NOT made with any malicious intent.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank Broughton View Post
    You KNOW there was no bid. Bid deal, another attempt by you to create a mountain out of a mole hill but wait this one is not even a mole hill Just some made up fantasy buy an internet controversy thrill seeker.

for someone wo said they weren't a paladino supporter, you surely type like you're one.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by wnyresident
    You can't fault him for the same exact thing any other developer would do.
    isn't the role of governing about leading by example? you'd like for people to vote for paladino because he's been doing all along because of what others have done? doesn't $9,000 in donations to the supervisor less than 6 months after a special rezoning meeting smell like a big thank you?

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank Broughton View Post

No, it is a big deal if there should have been a bid. If there didn't need to be a bid it's a "no issue" simple as that. NO reason to bring it up anymore. Fair enough? Otherwise he did nothing no different than any other developer in WNY.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    isn't the role of governing about leading by example? you'd like for people to vote for paladino because he's been doing all along because of what others have done? doesn't $9,000 in donations to the supervisor less than 6 months after a special rezoning meeting smell like a big thank you?
    Do you want to go down the road of leading by example. I can have a field day with the local democratic party. AND i'm not saying I approve of party contributions for rezoning favors. It happens though.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    I can have a field day with the local democratic party.
    which means you're still showing signs of saying such a high total of campaign contributions less than 6 months after a rezoning meeting is okay on pally's part because others have done it too. other guys have been caught with call-girls, yet you think what spitzer did was wrong and undeserving of someone to remain as governor..... in case you didn't know, (you're pretending not to support) is the same guy running as an "I'm mad as hell" candidate for governor of NYS. he's on the campaign trail of being pissed off at the same people who have done exactly what he's been doing all along, and you keep defending him, why is that? why be pist about spitzer if he's done what other men have done, right? it's the same thing in perspective. why excuse one guy for doing what others have done if you're unwilling to carry this tool for every political? elliot spitzer was just doing what others have done too, it's no different than $9,000 in campaign contributions (associated to the address of ellicott development) less than 6 months after a special session called by the same super who later got said contibutions.

which means you're still showing signs of saying such a high total of campaign contributions less than 6 months after a rezoning meeting is okay on pally's part because others have done it too. other guys have been caught with call-girls, yet you think what spitzer did was wrong and undeserving of someone to remain as governor..... in case you didn't know, (you're pretending not to support) is the same guy running as an "I'm mad as hell" candidate for governor of NYS. he's on the campaign trail of being pissed off at the same people who have done exactly what he's been doing all along, and you keep defending him, why is that? why be pist about spitzer if he's done what other men have done, right? it's the same thing in perspective. why excuse one guy for doing what others have done if you're unwilling to carry this tool for every political? elliot spitzer was just doing what others have done too, it's no different than $9,000 in campaign contributions (associated to the address of ellicott development) less than 6 months after a special session called by the same super who later got said contibutions.
    Slander?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by wnyfuture View Post
    Slander?
    not at all, elliot spitzer made a human mistake, which many guys have done, but wnyresident is defending paladino of what he (pally) did as others have done it too. (reread the part where wnyresident says: """I can have a field day with the local democratic party"""). i, personally, would vote for spitzer again in a new york heartbeat. i support his political views, i will always support his intention over nys, unlike whyresident who once asked .......

your defending what spitzer did.
    if what spitzer did, it is what other have done, this meaning, why is wnyresident questioning anyone who supports elliot spitzer when he says what paladino did is no different because others have done (wrong) as well?

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    NOt Slander.. It makes no sense though. Prostitution is illegal. Political donations are not. Another one of those "no issues"..

I do refer to some political donations as bribes when it looks like your doing it for favoritism for yourself or business. Look at the re-zoning crap that goes on so developers can work their deals. Over the last 30 years I think they really screwed up cheektowaga. I've been at the same corner for 28 or so years. I don't progress happening..

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    not at all, elliot spitzer made a human mistake, which many guys have done, but wnyresident is defending paladino of what he did as others have done it too. i would vote for spitzer again in a heartbeat. i support his political views, i will always support his intention over nys, unlike whyresident who once said.......

if what spitzer did, it is what other have done, this meaning, why is wnyresident questioning anyone who supports elliot spitzer when he says what paladino did is no different because others have done (wrong) as well?

I have absolutely no clue what your talking about.

One is illegal... the other isn't illegal... it's like comparing apples to grapes.

So if one had the oppurtunity to have lunch with carl what would you ask him?

Question one... How much time in percentage do you figure you'll work to to cut spending and make meaningful change for the non-government laborer/business owner versus time looking for honest graft... A few people said carl is only in it for carl and nothing more... but then why waste his time on the tolls and railing against the Buffalo school district...

Unregistered
    Slander?
    yeah, um, wally called.............

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    NOt Slander.. It makes no sense though. Prostitution is illegal. Political donations are not. Another one of those "no issues"..
    rah-rah- pal-a-scream-o is being picked on.

I do refer to some political donations as bribes when it looks like your doing it for favoritism for yourself or business.
    as paladino does, staring you in the face, like your own reflection in a mirror. you (now) refer to "some" as brides? that being what suits your agenda, am i correct? because you'll defend pally like you're being paid to do so.

Look at the re-zoning crap that goes on so developers can work their deals.
    exactly what paladino did on slade, he worked deals, and i didn't have to bring up the name of the school super who retired shortly after the school sale.

bflo_resident1, the majority of your posts are slanderous, your posts are typing lawsuit.

Unregistered
    bflo_resident1, the majority of your posts are slanderous, your posts are typing lawsuit.
    slander on what grounds? by telling what's written within meeting minutes and what's disclosed in a political's financial filings? look it up, payments disclosed to "friends of paul clark" total (reported jan 2007) $9,000 all relating to the address of ellicott development less than 6 months after a special session on rezoning of property of ellicott development. (in case everyone didn't know, paladino=ellicott development ).

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information