Page 3 of 67 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: School Board Candidates Blog

Good luck Cathy. I hope you get on the board. My biggest thing here is that no one in this district ever blames the teachers. It has to be part of the problem. I know that some teachers are awesome but some are not good and need to be canned. But with the tenure good luck with that! Maybe we need a new system for making teachers accountable for what they do. Any ideas??? The last thing we need are the same old people getting back on this school board and people being backed by Makeyenko is a no go either. They had their chance already.
    Last edited by mnb811; April 9th, 2010 at 10:01 PM.

Thank you mnb811. I have many ideas, just not comfortable discussing them here. Feel free to PM me!

Will do. I hope you are sucessful. The time is up for the same old b.s. and politics.

School Board Candidates

This upcoming School Board campaign is looking more and more promising and encouraging and positive! We have two new faces this time, not affiliated with any political party! Cath & Laurent. Good people! Good ideas! Solid, grounded, no nonsense people who care about the school district and about the kids. People with a proven track record for doing what's RIGHT for the majority, not the "clique"! Good luck and God bless!

Ok what is up with the political signs out already? Our city code specifically states when they can be put out.... What gives city hall? Someone lacking in their duties ? Ron Miller is a police officer, is he above the law??

just wonderin cath, but are u and laurent campaigning for each other.....like are u and him gonna share signs???? i think that would be smart cuz i heard all the african americans and arab americans are gonna vote for him and thats a lot of votes...

Wonder no more la_rez, I am backing Laurent Swanson!! He has a commitment to the youth of this city like no other candidate! Would you like to see our names together on signs?

Quote Originally Posted by cath829 View Post
    Wonder no more la_rez, I am backing Laurent Swanson!! He has a commitment to the youth of this city like no other candidate! Would you like to see our names together on signs?
    well i guess thats between u and laurent....would be good for the both of u i think....i heard makeyenko is not gonna back him which is surprising concidering they are close or at least ppl thought they were......but good luck to you and whoever else is running......may the best candidates win!!!!!

I do not know the relationship between Laurent and John, nor do I care to know. I do know that Laurent is dedicated to the children and that is what counts! The children are our future and they need people that will fight for what is right for them. They deserve to recieve the tools for their success, which is what Laurent and I both want.

I do not know the relationship between Laurent and John, nor do I care to know. I do know that Laurent is dedicated to the children and that is what counts! The children are our future and they need people that will fight for what is right for them. They deserve to recieve the tools for their success, which is what Laurent and I both want.
    any upcoming debates scheduled? and if so can u please post the date, time and place.....thanks

Have not heard of any debates but I will keep you posted!

Have not heard of any debates but I will keep you posted!
    sounds good..

Sounds good to me to. I believe Miller and Friend won't stand a chance against Cathy and Swanson in a debate. BTW Cathy glad you called out Miller on his signs.Apparently he doesn't think he has to comply with city code like everyone else does.

Here my guess on the election results...........

Friend, Swanson, Panczykowski and last Miller

But, who knows?????????????
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I say let them debate and then the real winners will emerge from that!

Page 3 of 67 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread Information