Page 1 of 67 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: School Board Candidates Blog

School Board Candidates Blog

Apparently Mr.Ron Miller took offense by what I posted and that is why it is no longer on here. I guess the truth hurts!!! This city is a joke and a laughingstock for a reason!The people will be heard regardless! By the way Ron this just confirms what everyone has been saying about this city for years. Ms.Haxton is right its time for the truth to prevail!
    Last edited by mnb811; March 29th, 2010 at 02:44 PM. Reason: add

I take it that Ron and others will play fair throughout the school board election then! If not I can contact my attorneys as well!!

He wants me banned etc. and wants my ip number.So to keep WNY Resident out of any trouble this city and Miller will cause him I will no longer post anything of substance on this Lackawanna thread. Hopefully people who post on here see the intimidation factor the people on this site were talking about. All you have to do is go ask questions to verify any information that was posted on here. Plus if you are being intimidated go to a higher authority. I most certianly will.

Post Yes! Yes! Yes!

I do not know what went on, BUT, I do know that there is major abuse of governmental powers in Lackawanna from the top down. It is not only sickening, BUT, downright illegal!
    I recently told you all that there is something in the air, and if I did not know the Plant was closed I would think that the orange dust was back, the corruption is so thick!

It is hard enough to sacrifice your family/personal time to run a campaign and try to earn the vote of the people --BUT the gang has to play dirty politics in Lackawanna in order to try to stop a non-gang member from getting in!

These are trying times as we all know and people have alot of apathy in this City because they have been used and lied to election year after election year , SO---It is hard enough to get neutral, dedicated citizens to step out of the box to run, AND---the goons go after them swinging their beer muscles. Pathetic.
    Hang in there msn811 and cath--it proves they are scared of you and know you have a great chance of being elected over their hand-picked clones. Ha!

always knew that was cath under a different name.

Here we go again.....toms, I will let you believe what you want to believe.

Quote Originally Posted by toms View Post
    always knew that was cath under a different name.
    Really? Wow! Maybe she ought to sue you for defamation of character. Since this isn't her.Seems like you can talk crap about Andrea or Cathy and they give it right back but your boy is a big baby and has to intimidate people. I wonder how much dumber people can get. No wonder our city is on the road to ruin.

English Teachers needed in Lackawanna

Quote Originally Posted by andreahaxton View Post
    Hang in there msn811 and cath--it proves they are scared of you and know you have a great chance of being elected over their hand-picked clones. Ha!
    Please reread this phrase and notice the KEYWORD: and

conjunction
    meaning:added to

examples: The boy and the girl were playing with the ball.

Hang in there msn811 and cath--

Get it? It means more than one Toms....No wonder we are ranked on the bottom. This is basic comprehension and English.

Post Facts!

The toms person/people think they are very clever and " in-the-know "....
    From the start of their posts, WE, the caring Lackawanna Citizens all know---HOW in-the-unknown about the truth toms has been.Ha!

Quote Originally Posted by andreahaxton View Post
    the toms person/people think they are very clever and " in-the-know "....
    From the start of their posts, we, the caring lackawanna citizens all know---how in-the-unknown about the truth toms has been.ha!
    oh shut the hell up already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by la_rez View Post

they cant shut up...they just like listening to their lips flap, some ole same ole......

Post Wow!

Quote Originally Posted by la_rez View Post
    I really do not want to waste my time responding to you la_rez but I find you amusing.....
    Just like you, I am entitled to my opinion. And my opinion must matter to you because you always read my posts and come after me.
    Not that I really care but....

What exactly did I do to you la_rez, to make you hate me so much?
    I am the one that should be hating everyone and everything in Lackawanna, BUT....I just feel very sorry for people like you.
    God told me to pray for my enemies and to love my neighbors---So, I am praying real hard for you la AND I love you neighbor!

City Hall had me falsely arrested 2x and I feel no hate for any of them--God is my vindicator! And when he starts vindicating, NOTHING and NO-ONE will stop him! NO-ONE! and I hear through the La grapevine that it has begun.

p.s. la_rez aren't you supposed to promote love and peace too? What gives?

Talking HaHaHa!

they cant shut up...they just like listening to their lips flap, some ole same ole......

A little irritated are we toms? HaHaHa! I would rather flap than flop like ......and trust me, others are listening---MANY others! Being a major election year, first School Trustee, then--oh boy, Concerned Citizens everywhere will be flap-flap-flapping about the corrupt/crooked politicians!

p.s. I love you too toms!

What is different from you? You can't get out of high school with the things you have to say....grow up little man.

School Board Candidates

The title of this blog is "School Board Candidates" -- out of curiosity, why aren't any of the school board candidates using it to voice their opinions, concerns or ask questions?

Page 1 of 67 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread Information