Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Merry Christmas! Hopefully?

Merry Christmas! Hopefully?

While Christians, worldwide, celebrate their High Holiday, birth of the “Christ.”
    Christians in American may rest easy while Christians in other parts of the world strive to stay alive with their belief in the “Christ God.”

Should American Christians feel so secure in their safety?
    I pray so.

A drunken mob of Muslims attacked a Christian congregation in Lahore Pakistan on November 12 with guns and clubs. While no one was seriously injured, it highlights the constant hatred and persecution that Christians live under in Pakistan.

ICC records that this is the eighth known attack on a Pakistani church in 2006 alone.

Security boosted at churches in Indonesia over Christmas

2006/12/18
    JAKARTA, Indonesia (AP)
    Tens of thousands of police officers will guard churches across the world's most populous Muslim country over the Christmas period, amid concerns that al-Qaida-linked militants could carry out attacks, police said Monday.

The regional terror network Jemaah Islamiyah has been blamed for annual strikes in Indonesia since 2000, when a series of coordinated bombings killed 19 people on Christmas Eve. An attack on a Christian market last New Year's Eve killed seven.

More than 18,000 police will be posted at thousands of churches and religious sites in the capital, Jakarta, said police spokesman Col. Ketut Untung Yoga.

NEW DELHI, December 18 (Compass Direct News)
    A caller identifying himself as an Islamic terrorist has threatened to kill a Christian convert from Islam in the southern state of Kerala.

Pastor Paul Ciniraj Mohammed, head of Salem Voice Ministries (SVM) in Kottayam district, has already survived one suspected murder attempt.
    The extremist phoned Ciniraj on Thursday (December 14) and told him to “start counting your days, as we will kill you in a few days’ time.”

“He spoke to me in a very loud voice and said he was from an Islamist terrorist group,” Ciniraj told Compass.

Textbook warning signs present for holiday attack
    By Douglas J. Hagmann, Northeast Intelligence Network,
    Monday, December 18, 2006

Intelligence analysts fromĘ various agencies are quietly concerned, talking within their own circles about the higher-than-normal probability of a terror attack occurring this holiday season.

This will be the fourth Christmas the U.S. analyst will have under his belt, while the man who monitors European activity has an additional year at his position. Both admitted that they are always concerned around this time of year, but they both expressed a heightened level of concern of terrorist attacks for this year.

One could correctly argue that this anticipatory sentiment has been present since 2001, but events throughout 2006 have the analysts a bit more concerned. Some of the events referenced include the following, in no specific order:

1. The large-scale plot to crash airliners originating in the UK into US cities (or exploding them in mid-flight, if one is to believe major media sources), was exposed in August and stopped before its planned execution. There are concerns that despite the sweeping arrests, an unknown but perhaps significant number of operatives remain engaged in advancing these objectives. If successful, their status as Islamic martyrs will rival, if not eclipse, those of the 9/11 attacks.

2. The very public admission by the head of MI5 of the terrorist cells and known Islamic terrorist operatives under surveillance in Great Britain. Well over 1500 Islamic terrorists continue to plot attacks in that country following the July, 7, 2005 attacks on their transit system, which remains a very enviable target as crowds increase with holiday traffic.

3. The ire of the Islamists over the academic discussion of Islam by Pope Benedict XVI has yet to fully abate, despite his attempts to defuse the situation through his public back-peddling.

4. In the United States, the despicable and ever-bloated Islamic icon, Omar Abdel-Rahman, is having health problems and reports are that his short-term prognosis is poor. Abdel-Rahman, known as Ňthe blind Sheikh,Ó has been held in a federal prison since his conviction in the New York City landmark plot.
    As we previously reported, his Islamic followers continue their vigil and could attempt to avenge his death at his own request.

5. The case of Ahmed Ressam, who was part of a plot to blow up Los Angeles International Airport on or about January 1, 2000 was discussed on its merits of both target and effect.

Today, U.S. analysts forecasting potential terrorist attacks are very uneasy for many of the reasons referenced above. Lacking specifics, however, their "best guess" scenario seems to be targets associated with retail and mass transit. Other variables, especially involving what the U.S. does with troop levels and military operations in Iraq and Afghanistan, only murky the intelligence waters. One thing appears certain, however: our government analysts and agents are on a higher state of alert this year than in all previous years, and their concern is global.

Unregistered

and what the muslims arent doing overtly the jews are doing covertly

and what the muslims arent doing overtly the jews are doing covertly

Timmy;
    I may not agree with your position.
    Nor do I mind what your opinion may be regarding the topics I post.
    I do request one thing that I am certain you will have no problem with and that is allowing my threads to stay on topic without introducing a subtopic within the thread. The format of SU is not designed for such subtopic talk.
    Start your own thread and see how it goes.
    This topic is about the Christian Celebration of the birth of their "Christ," and those who would see that celebration revoked and dismantled.

If you have something of substance and fact about Jewish efforts to subvert or destroy the Christian Celebration post it.
    Just stop injecting your position for sensation only and trying to move the topic. If that is your intent or not, that is what it seems to be.

So if you can expand on your comment with some facts, please do so.
    Try not injecting the antisemitism without fact.
    Just saying it is so; does not make it so.

Here's one for ya Timmy;
    Something like this would be appropriate and factual. Yet not the same type of attacks that I have stated, but attacks none-the-less against the Christians.

Zionist Jews Attack
    Mexican Heritage In LA County
    Threaten Litigation Over Spanish Cross On County Seal

By Ernesto Cienfuegos
    La Voz de Aztlan
    CA's Largest Circulation Spanish Newspaper
    5-29-4

(ACN) - Those nefarious Zionist Jews are at it again! The same clique of Talmudic Jews who want to remove "One Nation Under God" from the Pledge of Allegiance now have targeted the Spanish Cross that is part of the "Official Seal of the County of Los Angeles." The Jewess Ramona Riptson, wife of the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals judge that voted to remove God from the pledge, and who is also Director of the Jewish ACLU of Southern California has just given the County Board of Supervisors an ultimatum to "REMOVE" the cross from its seal or face a massive suit in the Jewish dominated judicial system of California.

Hardy, are you and Timmy having an affair? Why don't you just start a thread called, "Jews suck, don't you think so too?" I mean Christ, where the hell did you think this would go?

In all fairness, I'm sure her first googled "hetersosexual christian white male commits mass murder", but came up with nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by wheresthesun
    Hardy, are you and Timmy having an affair? Why don't you just start a thread called, "Jews suck, don't you think so too?" I mean Christ, where the hell did you think this would go?
    I know exactly where it would go if I didn't give Timmy some guidelines.
    Also many of you complain that I do not present more than one view in my threads.
    OK What I have posted above is a fact.

I asked Timmy if he is going to insist on the Jews being an evil in the world he needs facts.
    (PS-Timmy not reams full; just a few at a time)
    I do not want this to turn into a Bash the anti-Semite Timmy thread.

Thread subject = Christians under attack legally and physically

The question for all is; can you deny or justify the facts?
    Last edited by LHardy; December 19th, 2006 at 12:15 AM.

Unregistered

jews dont suck. jews are simply exploitative hypocrits

jews dont suck. jews are simply exploitative hypocrits bent on destroying every other community except their own.

Unregistered

Sorry, LHardy you are right....you made a good point

Sorry, LHardy you are right....you made a good point and I dont want to digress. I very much appreciate your meticulous attention to detail in providing explanations and talking points ...

Moadib,
    You're an idiot.
    The evil hide even when no one is chasing them.- Proverbs

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy
    jews dont suck. jews are simply exploitative hypocrits bent on destroying every other community except their own.
    Business is business. IT's how the world works.. Some people are just better at it than others. You can't fault them on that.

The Romans did not torment Christ for his preaching. It was the pious Jewish High Priests known as the Sanhedrin. Only one of those priests stood up in the defense of Jesus and that was Nicodemus.

When brought before pilot who was it that demanded the release of Barabus and thus sent Christ to the cross?
    If you answer the Romans, you are wrong. It was the Jews. Shouting to Jesus – “If you are the Son of God, release yourself and free us all!” a mocking of his testimony to them.

The Jews do not believe as the Christians do in Jesus the Christ and the Orthodox Jews of today hate, emphasis on hate, the fact that the Christians give the Christ such authority as to be the Son of God and God Himself in the Trinity.

This statement is really upsetting to Orthodox Jews and Muslims alike;

John 17:5 “Now glorify me, Father, with you, with the glory that I had with you before the world began.”

I find it funny that most Christians will not approach a Jew or Muslim to convert them to Christianity. They usually go after Catholics or other Christian denominations and try to get them to change affiliation.
    Christians are week in their faith when it comes to confrontation.
    Prime example is the capitulation of the Pope to the Muslims just two weeks ago.
    In my view the Pope has just denounce the Christian belief. He should have stood firm in his convictions and died, if needed, for his beliefs. This Pope is a fraud. Did Christ ever back peddle when confronted about his teachings? No that is how he ended up on the cross. Christians are week and the Muslim religion is going to over run them and the Jews very soon.
    Last edited by LHardy; December 19th, 2006 at 08:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by LHardy

I find it funny that most Christians will not approach a Jew to convert them to Christianity. They usually go after Catholics or other Christian denominations and try to get them to change affiliation.
    Would you???? You bring up some really sensative discussions here

Quote Originally Posted by concernedwnyer
    Would you???? You bring up some really sensative discussions here
    Yes; if I where a Christian bent on conversion, I have never denounced my faith nor would I.
    What would be the point of your faith if you refuse to defend that faith?

As far as the discussions go; if I brought up mamby-pamby discussions you wouldn't read my posts. Besides others can and do present the mamby-pamby.

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy
    You are jealous and spiteful, and obviously uneducated.

In all fairness, I'm sure her first googled "hetersosexual christian white male commits mass murder", but came up with nothing.
    I have no idea what this means.

As far as the discussions go; if I brought up mamby-pamby discussions you wouldn't read my posts. Besides others can and do present the mamby-pamby.
    This is "MORNING F%*KING Breakfast"; it's supposed to be mamby pamby and until stupid Moadib polluted it, it was. So are you saying you write stupidity so people will read your posts? Wow, are you that boring?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information