Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Chick-fil-a coming

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
    I do hear so many good things about pizza in Phoenix. Supposedly the best in the country. In the world!
    I was going to mention that, with that deep rooted, Italian community Phoenix has had for the last 13 years, but, well, you know.....

Here's a nice statistic from Phoenix:

Phoenix, statewide foreclosures rise 100 percent from 2014

PHOENIX - Phoenix and Arizona statewide foreclosures jumped more than 100 percent in January, according to the Phoenix Business Journal.

New numbers from the Journal’s Realty Trac show a 100 percent increase in the number of foreclosures in both Phoenix and across the state from December to January, the journal reported.

Phoenix had a 45 percent increase in the number of foreclosures in 2015 compared to 2014, while foreclosure auctions for the state increased 37 percent in January.
    Let me articulate this for you:
    "I'm not locked in here with them. They're locked in here with me!!"
    HipKat's Blog

Unregistered
    Here's updated information
    http://www.abc15.com/money/new-data-...month-to-month

When your gaining over 100,000 people a year and your building 10,000's of new houses, some people
    are not responsible on paying there bills and with so many young people moving here, numbers will be higher
    Also supply & demand Prices of housing are going up monthly , and rents are going up up & up
    One Bed RM apartment that would be $800 to $850 a month a year ago are now $1,200 to $1,300 a month

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
    I do hear so many good things about pizza in Phoenix. Supposedly the best in the country. In the world!
    What Buffalo's pizza is the Best in country ? Most of Buffalo Pizza places were lousy with the exception of Bocce's on Bailey , Leonardi's and the La Nova's in Buffalo , the Williamsville location was horrible.

Quote Originally Posted by jennifer7 View Post
    What Buffalo's pizza is the Best in country ? Most of Buffalo Pizza places were lousy with the exception of Bocce's on Bailey , Leonardi's and the La Nova's in Buffalo , the Williamsville location was horrible.
    Holy Christ are you stupid. I bet you like Pizza Hut
    HipKat's Blog

Here's updated information
    http://www.abc15.com/money/new-data-...month-to-month

When your gaining over 100,000 people a year and your building 10,000's of new houses, some people
    are not responsible on paying there bills and with so many young people moving here, numbers will be higher
    Also supply & demand Prices of housing are going up monthly , and rents are going up up & up
    One Bed RM apartment that would be $800 to $850 a month a year ago are now $1,200 to $1,300 a month
    Buffalo is booming compared to Buffalo, Buffalo is still light years behind what we would consider economically upward cities. As far as the food...you can just look at our population and see how importantly delicious it is. The same with Mississippi.

As far as water,,, Arizona is screwed plain and simple. Eventually there will be mass migrations of people to the great Lakes Basin. Promise. On an aside note,, one time I was driving into Phoenix and I saw what appeared to rain clouds over the city. I was mistaken.

Bocce on Bailey sucks. It lives simply due to a reputation they long ago should have shed.

The pizza in az is so nasty they're trying to give it away for $5...

Speaking of pizza, how's your face, Jen?
    (Uncalled for...I have no idea why I typed that but I laughed too hard to delete it)

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by FisherRd View Post
    Bocce on Bailey sucks. It lives simply due to a reputation they long ago should have shed.

(Uncalled for...I have no idea why I typed that but I laughed too hard to delete it)
    This says it all and WNY's worst days are still ahead with shrinking population & tax bases,
    and skyrocket costs of providing the service's
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mLnD-GIFq0

Unregistered
    This says it all and WNY's worst days are still ahead with shrinking population & tax bases,
    Also speaking of faces, Why are most town's council's all overweight old bags who care only about giving them shelf's large pay raises and getting their kids & nephew's & niece's etc. town's jobs & pensions. Keeping the status quo and giving annual raises, & perks to all their relative's and other connected people. and don't give a crap about the people they are suppose to be serving and could care less on the lack of public safety.
    Last edited by jennifer7; September 16th, 2016 at 03:15 PM.

Unregistered
    The question should be, How high will the property taxes go up before the town's go insolvent ? and how much faster will the population losses continue. Over 5,200 WNY tax paying citizens left WNY last year, That's a lot for just one year.

That was posted 6 1/2 years ago. Very timely.....

Do you feel frustrated at all that your constant slams on Buffalo get ZERO support from anyone on this forum? What a waste of energy to keep posting such trollish nonsense. I wonder if you feel as alone as you most assuredly are.
    HipKat's Blog

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by HipKat View Post
    That was posted 6 1/2 years ago. Very timely.....

Do you feel frustrated at all that your constant slams on Buffalo get ZERO support from anyone on this forum? What a waste of energy to keep posting such trollish nonsense. I wonder if you feel as alone as you most assuredly are.

You want more, Nooo problem, If you want to keep making a fool aka A*S out of your self
    Your right it was 6 & 1/2 years ago and things have deteriorated hell of a lot worst
    Buffalo's Population in 2009 was 269,000 it's now 257,000
    The HSBC tower was filled and now is 100% Vacant & empty,
    The East Side crime is growing & spreading into the 1st ring suburbs
    Taxes have went up and so did the government workers salaries, benefits & pension's and everything in between and it's still going full speed ahead with more of the same.

You say you live in IL , but I think you really live at 400 Forest Ave in Buffalo NY. but that's ok , because
    I get a better laugh doing this then going to Buffalo Rising site, aka Mr. Rogers world of make believe
    Last edited by jennifer7; September 16th, 2016 at 07:51 PM.

You want more, Nooo problem, If you want to keep making a fool aka A*S out of your self
    Your right it was 6 & 1/2 years ago and things have deteriorated hell of a lot worst
    Buffalo's Population in 2009 was 269,000 it's now 257,000
    The HSBC tower was filled and now is 100% Vacant & empty,
    The East Side crime is growing & spreading into the 1st ring suburbs
    Taxes have went up and so did the government workers salaries, benefits & pension's and everything in between and it's still going full speed ahead with more of the same.

You say you live in IL , but I think you really live at 400 Forest Ave in Buffalo NY. but that's ok , because
    I get a better laugh doing this then going to Buffalo Rising site, aka Mr. Rogers world of make believe
    You're the one making a fool out of yourself. You're not getting support from one person on here. Not one person is going to suddenly exclaim that Phoenix is better than Buffalo based on anything you say. Not one.

When was the last time you were even IN Buffalo?? Everything you say is based on ancient history
    HipKat's Blog

Quote Originally Posted by FisherRd View Post

Dude that pizza is the worst it's like rancid tomato paste on bread!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by HipKat View Post
    You're the one making a fool out of yourself. You're not getting support from one person on here. Not one person is going to suddenly exclaim that Phoenix is better than Buffalo based on anything you say. Not one.

When was the last time you were even IN Buffalo?? Everything you say is based on ancient history
    I just met my new neighbors and guess what, there from Williamsville, small world
    He's a retired Buffalo cop. He has a Escalade, 2 corvettes (2010 & 2016) & his wife has a XT5
    He said, they fell in Love with PHX every time they came to visit his brother in Scottsdale, who also
    is a retired Buffalo cop. I know a Buffalo Fireman who just retired and built a new house in Clearwater FL too
    Who's the fools paying for there pensions & benefits and there spending there money & paying property taxes in AZ & FL

For the fun of it
    Everything you say is based on ancient history < What is ancient history & prove it ?
    I will be playing the jeopardy game show theme music in final jeopardy waiting for your answer
    Last edited by jennifer7; September 16th, 2016 at 11:00 PM.

I just met my new neighbors and guess what, there from Williamsville, small world
    He's a retired Buffalo cop. He has a Escalade, 2 corvettes (2010 & 2016) & his wife has a XT5
    He said, they fell in Love with PHX every time they came to visit his brother in Scottsdale, who also
    is a retired Buffalo cop. I know a Buffalo Fireman who just retired and built a new house in Clearwater FL too
    Who's the fools paying for there pensions & benefits and there spending there money & paying property taxes in AZ & FL
    That's because FL and AZ are retirement havens. No STATE income tax on it. The state is the problem.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information