Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Media Bias

Media Bias

I have never seen so much media bias against President Trump in my lifetime.
    The Liberal machine is determined to smear and disrupt President Trump by any means.
    This is the same media that gave Obama a pass
    Russia didn't make me vote for Trump, Hillary did.

What bothers me the most is how a talking point that is merely innuendo can be parroted across most of the media outlets until a rumor or smear is alleged to be fact. I've been around for a long time and I can't recall ever seeing this much animosity and over-the-top reactions directed at a POTUS. The left will do anything to divert attention and distract from President Trump's agenda. I am sure the left has run the Xanax well dry by now. Poor snowflakes.

It is amazing how fast the liberal media will reacts to fake news if it can damage President Trump..

It's amazing how you morons can overlook the idiocy in the White house.

Jesus, the guy has a Russian spy in the oval office and the ONLY media allowed is Russian and now we know for a fact, that he passed on intel that was given to the US under the auspices that it NOT be shared.

And now we KNOW for a FACT Trump asked Comey to drop the investigation on Flynn.

We know for a FACT that 3 people who were initiating investigations against him have been fired.

We know or a FACT that the term Obstructing Justice is starting to be heard in DC.

We know for a fact that economists have determined that the Trump Health Care plan is a financial liability - other than the billions of tx dollars it will save,.
    I mean good God, how much more I can post and how much more will it take before you people wake the hell up
    Let me articulate this for you:
    "I'm not locked in here with them. They're locked in here with me!!"
    HipKat's Blog

What are the sources of your so called "FACTS."

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by HipKat View Post

Jesus, the guy has a Russian spy in the oval office and the ONLY media allowed is Russian and now we know for a fact, that he passed on intel that was given to the US under the auspices that it NOT be shared.

And now we KNOW for a FACT Trump asked Comey to drop the investigation on Flynn.

We know for a FACT that 3 people who were initiating investigations against him have been fired.

We know or a FACT that the term Obstructing Justice is starting to be heard in DC.

We know for a fact that economists have determined that the Trump Health Care plan is a financial liability - other than the billions of tx dollars it will save,.
    I mean good God, how much more I can post and how much more will it take before you people wake the hell up

Who was the Russian spy?

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    Who was the Russian spy?
    Here is how an idiot gets worked over.

Step One - Reads something from the New Yorker with a subhead of SATIRE FROM THE BOROWITZ REPORT but a headline of THREE RUSSIAN SPIES MEET IN THE OVAL OFFICE.

This leads with

Three men alleged to be prominent Russian spies inexplicably gained access to the Oval Office last week and held a high-level meeting there, according to reports.

Eyewitnesses to the meeting said that the three Russian agents spoke at length and shared sensitive intelligence material, at times laughing uproariously.

After approximately an hour, the meeting broke up, with two of the spies leaving the Oval Office and the third remaining behind.

Only an idiot does not question every word there. First, why is alleged not in the title? Second, so this is according to reports that are also Eyewitnesses who were also in the room because that's the only way they would know what was shared and how people were laughing.

Step Two - Reads something on Newday about a photo from the Oval Office with Trump and the Ambassador from Russia.

This leads with
    There is President Donald Trump in the Oval Office, smiling and shaking hands with Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak. The image is haunting.
    Kislyak is one of Russia’s top spies, an effective recruiter of other spies, according to U.S. intelligence officials. A spymaster, and avatar for Russian President Vladimir Putin

and gets all worked up but fails to grasp this same Ambassador...sorry SPY...met 15 times with Obama. He has been the Ambassador to the US since 2008. But now, a photo....means so much more.

F*cking morons. Seriously stupid morons.

Ku Klux Klan member and Democratic president, Harry Truman, told Josef Stalin about the atomic bomb before it was used. He needn't have bothered. Under FDR the Manhattan project was riven with Russian spies and they gave all that information to FDR's "Uncle Joe". Were these the same economists running the federal reserve, the treasury dept and other federal agencies? Actually, Hip, the fact that economists oppose it suggests strongly that they hit it exactly right. I've actually dealt with economists and most of them can't find their ass with both hands. As I posted elsewhere the Democratic hysteria over a Trump and the Russians arises from one simple fact: Putin repeatedly and publicly humiliated Obama and showed him for a lazy, dim bulb who lacked the moral courage to stand up to Putin.

I call BS on all this. If this was Obama making these same missteps and mistakes, the right would be storming the white house with torches and lynching rails. Hell, even when Obama did something right, your side did nothing but find the dark cloud in it. Trump is a (screw) up on a colossal level
    Let me articulate this for you:
    "I'm not locked in here with them. They're locked in here with me!!"
    HipKat's Blog

I call BS on all this. If this was Obama making these same missteps and mistakes, the right would be storming the white house with torches and lynching rails. Hell, even when Obama did something right, your side did nothing but find the dark cloud in it. Trump is a (screw) up on a colossal level
    No way!

Name:  CzIFoUDVEAAc4Ay.jpg
Views: 129
Size:  45.7 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
    No way!
    Name:  CzIFoUDVEAAc4Ay.jpg
Views: 129
Size:  45.7 KB

So Obama was always chewing gum because it was nicotine gum. Not a big deal. However, he did not stop chewing gum when he meeting with the Queen of England and did not stop chewing when meeting with Chinese heads of State. Now I personally don't think it's an issue but I don't meet with heads of state and I can't speak to what someone else might be offended from. Still does not mean people were not offended.

As for the media treatment...if Trump the title would have been "Trump insults Queen of England on Visit" rather than "Obama criticized for chewing gum". Those two are not the same.

Quote Originally Posted by leftWNYbecauseofBS View Post
    So Obama was always chewing gum because it was nicotine gum. Not a big deal. However, he did not stop chewing gum when he meeting with the Queen of England and did not stop chewing when meeting with Chinese heads of State. Now I personally don't think it's an issue but I don't meet with heads of state and I can't speak to what someone else might be offended from. Still does not mean people were not offended.

As for the media treatment...if Trump the title would have been "Trump insults Queen of England on Visit" rather than "Obama criticized for chewing gum". Those two are not the same.

As long as Trump was only chewing 1 piece and not 2

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    I could see Trump chewing gum, pops a bubble and the news says "Gun shot heard in oval office"

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    I could see Trump chewing gum, pops a bubble and the news says "Gun shot heard in oval office"
    He blows the best bubbles. No one has better bubbles.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    No matter how you want to frame it the man grew a business and did very well for himself employing 1000's of people. You have to cut people in general some slack. He's not going to start WWIII.

People also have to get their heads out of theirs butts. Putin doesn't want to start up a WWIII either. The best for both countries is to be friends and work for common causes. With the invention of the internet/facebook etc elected leaders will no longer get away with what they used to.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information