Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: Mr.Bremer owes even more

Quote Originally Posted by zanna vaida View Post
    All religions are businesses and all strugle for power. It's the reality of life and the way it was, is, and will be. Let's face it.

Thanks for being yourself and your views.
    All religions don't use violence to control people though Zanna. Join the new religion, humanism!

Quote Originally Posted by YNOTNOW View Post
    All religions don't use violence to control people though Zanna. Join the new religion, humanism!
    I meant the new trend towards...it's not a new philosophy.

Better yet don't belong to any religion like politcs it creates nothing but PROBLEMS.

Quote Originally Posted by mnb811 View Post
    Let's get realistic you are calling us dangerous. For your information most people attacking us in IRAQ lately have come from other countries. Saudi, Iran, Syria,Indonesia,Yemen and even the Balkans.How do I know this my brother is in the USMC was in Iraq/Afganistan twice along with my cousins one of which who was killed there. So you need to get your head out of your a-- and stop following your biased media here in the USA and actually talk to people who have been there.If it weren't for these "DANGEROUS" troops from our country these guys would be hitting us here.For your information most people may be born Christian but are not practicing Christians so for you to just make these assumptions are beyond stupid.Most people like my relatives joined the military after 9/11. We were attacked by these guys unless you forgot that. I know my relatives could care less about religion it had no bearing on there decision to do "THE RIGHT THING".In case you didn't know our nation has been run by CHRISTIANS for over 200 years never once have we gone to war over religion or launched a "CRUSADE" against non Christians.If we did why are we called the "MELTING POT". Flying planes into buildings full of innocents I think I freaking know who is more dangerous.Maybe you and your peaceniks friends need to see the "uncut" version of 9/11 and watch it.
    Sweetpea, did you know that those good CHRISTIANS who ran this country only considered their brand of Protestant Christianity as being "Christian"?

Do you know why the Mormons fled to Utah? American CHRISTIANS hounded them out of New York and then Illinois, so they took refuge in Mexican territory!

Catholics were never considered "CHRISTIANS" by American CHRISTIANS. They were "Papists". It was why so many CHRISTIAN Americans hated the Irish. It's also why the Irish and German Catholics created their own school system: they didn't want their children to be inculcated with anti-Catholic dogma in the guise of public education.

The big push for immigration "reform" (limiting the number of immigrants coming into the country from southern and easter Europe) between 1890 and 1920 came from American CHRISTIANS who felt the country was being overrun by Catholic and Jewish "hordes" from Italy, Greece, and Russia.

Quote Originally Posted by cath829 View Post
    Linda, I would hope NO ONE would touch that comment you just made.....oops.....too late
    The truth hurts? Too bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Linda_D View Post
    Why don't you get on a plane and live in a mountian with BIN LADEN traitor!

Sweetpea, did you know that those good CHRISTIANS who ran this country only considered their brand of Protestant Christianity as being "Christian"?

Do you know why the Mormons fled to Utah? American CHRISTIANS hounded them out of New York and then Illinois, so they took refuge in Mexican territory!

Catholics were never considered "CHRISTIANS" by American CHRISTIANS. They were "Papists". It was why so many CHRISTIAN Americans hated the Irish. It's also why the Irish and German Catholics created their own school system: they didn't want their children to be inculcated with anti-Catholic dogma in the guise of public education.

The big push for immigration "reform" (limiting the number of immigrants coming into the country from southern and easter Europe) between 1890 and 1920 came from American CHRISTIANS who felt the country was being overrun by Catholic and Jewish "hordes" from Italy, Greece, and Russia.
    Did we kill anybody that we didn't agree with? NOPE They just moved and made their life someplace else.As far as relegion goes it needs to be private and kept to your damn self.

Nothing you say can hurt me.....I said what I did so YOU wouldn't get YOUR head taken off. What happens, happens. You opened the can of worms. Hope you can duck quick!!

Thumbs up Title

What's the title of this thread? Stay focused.

This is not religion 101 here, it is a cold hard fact that Islam is spreading itself across the world and you are either with them or against them. You must watch the news, I have seen these stories on Rachel Maddow, Anderson Cooper, Bill O'Reilly...since Fort Hood, they talk about it every day. The group CAIR (center for American Islam relations) has been found out to be a sham operation that outwardly tries to convince people they are peaceful, but inwardly support terrorists. Major Hasan was American, but he held the beliefs of an fanatical "religion", he is not alone. Lackawanna's Mosque is not any different than any others in the world and our government is seizing 4 of them as we speak. Is this a religion that we want in the world if the FBI has to stake out every Mosque in our land?

Why do you get angry every time we talk about this. Don't you have anything to contribute to this conversation, I am trying to LEARN. Do you have a different perspective on the Islamization of America? These threads usually do wander off topic.

Talking Who ARE YOU?

Ms. vaida, why oh why do you always tell people what to do on the computer as if you were the blog police?

Tell us all and stay focused! Are you the blog police?

Ms. vaida, why don't YOU just chill and go with the flow? OR-----
    QUIT reading the blog and get off the computer!

I mean you no offense, I am trying to make light. The truth is you pop up with the most off the wall comments that have no flow AT ALL.

SO WHAT IF THEY DO NOT FOLLOW YOUR RULES!

May YOUR God Bless you, I hope you find peace.

Quote Originally Posted by mnb811 View Post
    Why don't you get on a plane and live in a mountian with BIN LADEN traitor!
    Such a knowledgeable answer! Again, every time you post you prove that you're little more than an ignorant bigot.

Quote Originally Posted by cath829 View Post

Nothing you say can hurt me.....I said what I did so YOU wouldn't get YOUR head taken off. What happens, happens. You opened the can of worms. Hope you can duck quick!!
    I apologize, Cath, if I mistook your post. I thought you were sniping.

I can handle a whole lot worse than a couple of cyber-bullies who would like nothing better than to parade around in their white sheets and burn crosses in Muslims' front yards if only they had the wherewithall to buy white sheets and the chutzpah to actually leave their moms' basements and act on their bigotry.

I apologize, Cath, if I mistook your post. I thought you were sniping.

I can handle a whole lot worse than a couple of cyber-bullies who would like nothing better than to parade around in their white sheets and burn crosses in Muslims' front yards if only they had the wherewithall to buy white sheets and the chutzpah to actually leave their moms' basements and act on their bigotry.
    LOL!!! I got your back Linda!!

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread Information