Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Change Lackawanna Site

Quote Originally Posted by dtwarren View Post
    Her site does not violate the TOS the other site did. See the TOS: http://www.speakupwny.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22962
    Not sure what you mean.

Regardless, I don't feel safe at that other site and I wouldn't recommend anyone go there.

SLAUGHTER HOUSE in LACKAWANNA

I am sorry I have not been as active here as i would like to be but another new development in how the City of "LACK" is trying to screw the 1st Ward. Now do not get me wrong, I am all for business---but not a slaughter house for live animals right on Ridge Road! city hall, mayor and his administration have also keep this hidden from us for 2 months-----WHY????
    Because they knew this kind of operation was fought out on William Street in the spring and there was a SUBWAY SHOP but NO ONE LIVED close by, NO HOUSES! They knew we in the 1st ward would protest the killing of live animals and the associated by-products such as rats and diseases that go along with it all! Now I know some people want this kind of operation but they can put the killing part somewhere else, NOT ON RIDGE ROAD!
    Stay tuned, story on YNN News now.

Must read to all

I swear to GOD I have some honest news to share. Zanna Vaida has nothing to do with the changelackawanna site at all. She has been playing a childish game with us from the start, ever since someone suggested she was the administrator and she ran with it. PATHETIC ZANNA, JUST PATHETIC.

I met with the Administrator of changelackawanna after numerous emails requesting a sit down. I took notes. These are his exact words-"I tried really hard to fend off the HACKING of his site but was over taken. I am working with the proper authoritys to take action against the criminals who took down the site. I thought I had everything under control so I didnt feel scaring members away with the word hacked was the thing to do at this time. I really had good intentions with the site and even banned members who were getting out of hand with their posts. I just hope nothing like this happens over at speakupwny, I hope all members find a safe haven over there."

Quote Originally Posted by SunnyLA View Post
    I swear to GOD I have some honest news to share. Zanna Vaida has nothing to do with the changelackawanna site at all. She has been playing a childish game with us from the start, ever since someone suggested she was the administrator and she ran with it. PATHETIC ZANNA, JUST PATHETIC.

I met with the Administrator of changelackawanna after numerous emails requesting a sit down. I took notes. These are his exact words-"I tried really hard to fend off the HACKING of his site but was over taken. I am working with the proper authoritys to take action against the criminals who took down the site. I thought I had everything under control so I didnt feel scaring members away with the word hacked was the thing to do at this time. I really had good intentions with the site and even banned members who were getting out of hand with their posts. I just hope nothing like this happens over at speakupwny, I hope all members find a safe haven over there."
    Why did the Administrator ALLOW Zanna Vaida to misrepresent herself? On 6/24/09 she entered a post stating that she was the Administrator, it was not protested. You say the Administrator didn't want to scare members AWAY, so instead of doing the "right thing" by making sure members were protected the Administrator SELFISHLY kept the truth a secret. That site has been "over taken" and NOW the Administrator hopes all members find a safe haven here at speakupwny. I think the Administrator is "a day late and a dollar short".

Bickering

Quote Originally Posted by SunnyLA View Post
    In case you forgot, you sent me and a few of my girlfriends private messages when we were at changelackawanna complaining about the administrator booting you off, u came under a different username and told us what your old name was then here at this site you told everyone what your name was at changelackawanna, you follow? Bad thing is that gotu ( your original name) pm'd me the first week that changelackwanna site was up telling me your identity! You didnt cover your tracks Mrs........................................

So that being said, u shouldve condemned the racist comments being a schoolboard member and all, shame shame shame I know your name!
    I did indeed PM everyone at the changelackawanna site under the username of lovela, complaining about being unfairly booted off under the username of gotu. I never denied that. As a matter of fact I came to this site and posted about the unfairness of the changelackawanna site. Gotu was NOT my original name there. You are mistaken when you say that I pm'd you the first week the site was up, I didn't even join that site until June 2009. I will not continue to argue with you about this nonsense. I will say this one last time you are making a mistake, I am not who you think I am. I am not now nor have I ever been a school board member. I absolutely NEVER gave my identity to anyone on that site or this site. I have no tracks to cover.

I am trying very hard to be cordial, but you are making it very difficult with your untrue accusations. I can't help but ask myself, why I or anyone else would have pm'd you with their identity? I think you are trying to make trouble with me because I have been complaining about the terrible way things were managed at the changelackawanna site. Perhaps it is you that has tracks to cover. From your recent posts, one might assume that you are the owner/administrator of that awful changelackawanna site. It looks like the shame is on you. Shame, shame, shame you selfishly kept members in the dark about being hacked. If I am mistaken, and you are not the administrator, oh well I guess it doesn't matter. I'm going by your example of accusing people of things that aren't true anyway, like me giving my identity and being a school board member, you follow?

I am confused...WHO is SUNNYLA??????????

There appears to be two different people-one from Lackawanna site and another on speakupwny. What's up with that?

Quote Originally Posted by literal View Post

There appears to be two different people-one from Lackawanna site and another on speakupwny. What's up with that?
    It's the SAME person.

SunnyLA, leaves out one very important piece of information, my username gotu was allowed back on changelackawanna. I had recieved a pm stating that I had been banned in haste and I received an apology. The member that sent that pm was administrator.
    Last edited by tiredofbs; September 15th, 2009 at 04:52 PM.

Hey SUNNYLA...I was just told that you are NOT the same person as the Change Lackawanna Site "SUNNYLA".

You sure are throwing some people off
    I just read this post in the slaughterhouse thread. I still believe it is the same person.

Sorry. but you are WRONG about SUNNYLA being the same person. Your response of certainty about it being the "same person" made me laugh out loud.

Now I know WHO I AM!!! I was the SUNNYLA from the LA site and when I went to sign in for speak up that name was already taken.

Also, I do not know, nor have I ever met with the administrator of the LA site about Zanna.

Perhaps SUNNY can put a little sunlight to this matter...

At any rate we are clearly NOT the same person. If this assumption is any indication of how people come to conclusions, WE ARE ALL IN BIG TROUBLE!!! I can't figure how reading another thread helped you arrive at your WRONG conclusion. You must be a friend of Andrea's. She too seemed convinced that the two were the same even after I personally told her they were not!!! She still insisted "people lie." Quite frankly I can now understand better what many of her critics feel about her.

Hopefully, my friend, you are not a detective!!!! If you are, you cannot be very successful......

Sorry. but you are WRONG about SUNNYLA being the same person. Your response of certainty about it being the "same person" made me laugh out loud.

Now I know WHO I AM!!! I was the SUNNYLA from the LA site and when I went to sign in for speak up that name was already taken.

Also, I do not know, nor have I ever met with the administrator of the LA site about Zanna.

Perhaps SUNNY can put a little sunlight to this matter...

At any rate we are clearly NOT the same person. If this assumption is any indication of how people come to conclusions, WE ARE ALL IN BIG TROUBLE!!! I can't figure how reading another thread helped you arrive at your WRONG conclusion. You must be a friend of Andrea's. She too seemed convinced that the two were the same even after I personally told her they were not!!! She still insisted "people lie." Quite frankly I can now understand better what many of her critics feel about her.

Hopefully, my friend, you are not a detective!!!! If you are, you cannot be very successful......
    I really don't care if it's the same SunnyLA or not. You are the one that started that nonsense. Obviously you did this to attack Andrea and anyone who is in her corner. You are, quite frankly a troublemaker. You can let your friend SunnyLA know that she makes a really bad dectective also. Take a look at your other posts.

From Slaughterhouse Thread
    Hey SUNNYLA...I was just told that you are NOT the same person as the Change Lackawanna Site "SUNNYLA".

You sure are throwing some people off
    From This Thread

I will put both you and your buddy on the PAY NO MIND list.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Seeing this is a COMPLETE waste of time

How about this.. did someone registered here as someone else? Yes or no?

If the real sunny steps up I will make them sunnyla.. or what ever they were from the other site.

I personally make a point to registering my wnyresident on other messageboards even if now one reads them or posts.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Surfing USA View Post
    I'll move to Lackawanna and moderate, as long as you give me power over yokes.

Move On!

Post Hypocrites!

Your alien picture makes me nauseous! If you think people like your handiwork---think again! I don't even like/want to read your posts----too weird and left field.
    If you spent as much time coming out to attend meetings and brain storm on the future of Lackawanna maybe we could accomplish more.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread Information