Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Makeyenko control equals disaster for your kids!

There are several reasons why he resigned but one of the reasons is because it is too embarassing to him and others. This city has a large Yemenite community and what he did say about them was not very nice. Plus he promised to retaliate against them because they didn't get enough votes from the community in the school board election this past May. Since everyone in office and politics in this city seems to love this guy they would be guilty by association.Wouldn't look very good would it?

These guys have been intimidating and doing things to people for years and getting away with it they know how to put the kibosh on any investigation. I am certian he was told to resign to kill the states investigation into his behavior therefore keeping it out of the public eye. Seriously why would he care about resigning. He got what he wanted all along a fulltime job with benifits for his wife!!!
    Last edited by mnb811; August 8th, 2010 at 10:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by cath829 View Post
    So does anyone really know why Mr. Leonetti resigned? Is there another position available for him?
    Oh Lord, let's hope that this is NOT true......
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by dickypotpie View Post
    Boy reading some of your post makes me wonder. First you complain about good ole boys wasting money. They make some cuts to save the tax payers some money and your still complaining....Make up your mind....
    Seems funny here now. If they were making these cuts to save money. Why did they hire two of their buddies as custodians to replace the three maintenance people that weren't for them at the school board elections. I thought John wasn't about politics and intimidation. Yeah right. Nice hire for coach also by the way. LOL this city is something else.

How about Makeyenko and company putting a woman who never worked a single day as a teacher or principal and actually used to be a computer repair tech before coming to the district into the position of Middle School Principal.
    And how about Makeyenko and company putting Billy Delmont's niece who was a teacher and substitute principal in charge of federal programs and getting a $20,000 raise on top of it!
    Let me guess John that was in the kids best interest right?!
    LMFAO!!!

If its about jobs, its in John's best interest. If its about actually doing something for the kids forget about it. The little crumbs they throw out to the kids and the taxpayer are an insult to the children and the taxpayers of this city.

Quote Originally Posted by vincenzo View Post
    How about Makeyenko and company putting a woman who never worked a single day as a teacher or principal and actually used to be a computer repair tech before coming to the district into the position of Middle School Principal.
    And how about Makeyenko and company putting Billy Delmont's niece who was a teacher and substitute principal in charge of federal programs and getting a $20,000 raise on top of it!
    Let me guess John that was in the kids best interest right?!
    LMFAO!!!
    IF this is true, do not blame John. Only a Superintendent can make a recommendation to the Board for a vote. John may have wanted it...but, the Superintendent put it on the agenda for the vote. Where is that Superintendent's integrity? Sad story.....The Board has no power other than voting. They CANNOT make a Superintendent put anything on the agenda. Once it is on the agenda...the BOARD HAS TOTAL POWER!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Don't pay attention to their lies and misinformation, Literal. The cowards hide behind screen names and attempt to discredit people who actually do something to help the community. Just jealous.

Literal, this is the scenario as I see it. I may be wrong, but I highly doubt it. John did not have the votes to give Mr. Korach more money when first appointed Superintendent. I believe that Mr. Korach had attorneys discussing his Contract with the district and they "settled" on the current dollar amount UNTIL John had control of the Board. John and company are "dangling" $ in front of Mr. Korach to do what John wants. You, of ALL people know what happens when you do NOT play ball with John and Company; they get rid of you!! Mr. Korach was on the job, what about 2 weeks and then they remove people as a "consolidation" and then hire the 2 people John wanted under a new heading?. This is all factual information that was going around during the elections. The whole city knew what John had planned. I call it political retribution and YES, I blame John and company. Like I said, this whole deal was floating around Lackawanna during the election process. SOMEONE brought this idea to Mr. Korach and of course the carrot dangling in front of him is the position and/or $. Do you actually believe that Mr. Korach had this all planned by himself? Most people in this city are in some serious turmoil over how the current Board is functioning. This person now hates this person and so on. Sad part is, these are the people that stood by John BELIEVING in his word and the promise of jobs. I have known John for over 20+ years and I wouldn't believe a word that comes out of his "chew laced" mouth as far as I could spit or as far as he could for that matter! Am I the only person in this city that has no fear of this sucker punching egotistical maniac??

As far as what vincenzo posted: Isn't it ironic as to who the District hired??? More political patronage!

Lackawanna people know what is going on. Heck, outsiders know the game these people play. You summed it up perfectly cath! Political patronage! Welcome to Lackawanna!

As I stated. just jealous. The victor hires his/her supporters. Nothing wrong with that as long as they're qualified. You would have done the same thing Cathy, so don't get rightous because you have a problem with John

No I would not have hired any supporters - that would have made me just like him! Supporters does not equal qualified. Supporters are not the best choice for children! John is not concerned about the children just jobs as he has proven over and over again!

Quote Originally Posted by youcangohome View Post
    Don't pay attention to their lies and misinformation, Literal. The cowards hide behind screen names and attempt to discredit people who actually do something to help the community. Just jealous.

Are you saying that vincenzo's post isn't true? How was the community helped? Please explain.

As I stated. just jealous. The victor hires his/her supporters. Nothing wrong with that as long as they're qualified. You would have done the same thing Cathy, so don't get rightous because you have a problem with John
    Please see the bold in your post. How was John the victor? He wasn't even running. You are so full of BS your eyes are brown!

You are wrong. Cowards hide their Jeeps!!!! LOL!!!

Help the community actually do what??? Give jobs to friends and family who are not qualified. What about getting that LOW LOW School ranking to the middle of the pack without all the bs politics!

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread Information