Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: Patrick McCusker For Mayor

Quote Originally Posted by lackawanna #1 View Post
    Is that the best you can come up with, Get a life! hahahahhahahaahha like little jealous kids, take your ball and go home already!
    see you tommorrow at the victory party.
    really sweetie. lets see 133 or 400. maybe that is the new math they teach at lackawanna schools. i guess that is why they have such a standing compared to the other schools in western new york. geoff said he had 350 at his chicken bbq and that wa a lot. really, do you think we should believe 400. do you ever speak with full, acurate details or just spew garbage?

Quote Originally Posted by lackawanna #1 View Post
    She owned the business! Yes SBS owned the business!
    Apparently SBS wasn't too adept at running the business she OWNED. Otherwise she wouldn't of had to file for Chapter 7 bankruptcy on October 27th, 2010 to the tune of almost $100,000.....now would she???

At least that's what the slinger I received says.......

Center street has been going down for a lot more then 6 years, where have you been?

He dropped out, just threw in the towel

Quote Originally Posted by Lackcitizen View Post
    Center street has been going down for a lot more then 6 years, where have you been?
    No kidding! So in the last 6 years what has the current second ward councilman and mayoral wannabe and the former second ward councilman and soon to be ex county legislator done to rectify the problem? You just let it go and not come up with any solutions or plans? Doing a half assed frontal rehab on a campaign hq isn't much progress either.

Why did Pat McCusker really drop out? Who is he supporting now with his 178 votes???????

Quote Originally Posted by lackbrokejoke View Post
    Why did Pat McCusker really drop out? Who is he supporting now with his 178 votes???????
    Bob McCarthy reported in the buffalo news that collins talked him out of running so there would be less turnout in lackawanna. i guess they figured a low turnout would hurt poloncarz. then i hear that collins offered some jobs up if he didn't run an active campaign. then i hear he has been offered the second ward council position if geoff wins. then he is offerd either the comptroller or development from watkins. knowing mckusker i would think he figured it wasn't worth spending 8 or 10 thousand dollars adding 4000 to his under 400 votes he got in the republican and democratic primary, especially with watkins trying his write in campaign. drive past his office on wouth park and see whose signs he has in front. that would be a pretty good indicator of where he stands.

Quote Originally Posted by had enough yet View Post
    Bob McCarthy reported in the buffalo news that collins talked him out of running so there would be less turnout in lackawanna. i guess they figured a low turnout would hurt poloncarz. then i hear that collins offered some jobs up if he didn't run an active campaign. then i hear he has been offered the second ward council position if geoff wins. then he is offerd either the comptroller or development from watkins. knowing mckusker i would think he figured it wasn't worth spending 8 or 10 thousand dollars adding 4000 to his under 400 votes he got in the republican and democratic primary, especially with watkins trying his write in campaign. drive past his office on wouth park and see whose signs he has in front. that would be a pretty good indicator of where he stands.
    I ould see Collins doing that... Just shows if this is true McCusker wasn't for the people.. he was out for himself... Doesn't suprise me....Why would he even be considered for 2nd ward councilmen job? The guy wasn't even a serious political threat... If anything he hurt Geoff's run for mayor because the guys who were backing him are now backing watkins who has a hell of alot bettter shot at winning than McCusker did. I doubt Geoff and the Democrats worked out any deal giving him anything if in all actuality he is hurting them. He didnt need to be bought out because he wasnt even close to being a threat to szymanski team. McCusker did it to himself... Not knocking on doors and or being very active with his campaigning.. If i were him i would wrap my political carrier up after that low turnout for him.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    he was out for himself.
    Most are. Not all... but a lot.

Can ANYONE confirm if PATRICK McCUSKER is a political SELL OUT???????????????

what would qualify him as a political sellout? in your OPINION?

getting a job with city or county thats appointed?????? he would be considered a sell out if he gained anything from this election besides his 400 votes.... Let's see if Pat is his "own" person and dropped out.... orrrrrr pat is gaining a job for himself or family memeber for not running... time will tell

I can tell you that he is NOT - what would he possibly "sell out" for???

Quote Originally Posted by cath829 View Post
    I can tell you that he is NOT - what would he possibly "sell out" for???
    City or county job that would be appointed???????? maybe that 2nd ward councilmen seat which MIGHT become open IF Geoff pulls it off

why after investing all that time and money into the primary would he just deciede to drop out..... He has TWO lines!!! just doesn't add up

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread Information