Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Buffalo News article on Fudoli loss

This has been a big win for the Giza's - to them it shows the family is still relevant to Lan Dem Control. This campaign was about way more than just what Party Candidates were best. Average voters have no idea what just happened to Lancaster.
    #Dems play musical chairs + patronage and nepotism = entitlement !

Quote Originally Posted by Breezy View Post
    Beans and Franks, you are THE MAN!!!!

I've been getting a lot of chuckles reading your posts about the election.

And good for you, too, for the Big DEM Sweep!!!!

Funny, Dino must be reeling tonight about the DEMS sweeping the election after learning tonight of the winning DEM in the other Council seat. HeHeHe!

We'll just have to keep up giving the DEM-haters on here the one-two punch.

Looks like it's working, maybe just a bit, in the campaign. Ha!

Funny seeing some of them unravel on here about all of this.

LOL

Oh, and LOL to you, too, Lee Chowianec!!!
    Breezy, are ya loving it. Sweet, awesome, way to go, and HAHA. Break out the BROOMS, cause its a clean SWEEP. Dino dragged them all down. Got to thank him for that............thanks Dino, was it your plan or just a set up? Ok, enough gloating, but had to with Walter win info. Good luck Matt, don't let the haters bring you down.

"Clean sweep" - looks more like you "Slimed the whole electoral process"

You bought the Cops and other tax funded workers with promises of more tax funded pay increases ! But I guess in your mind , that's a win ! I actually thought with all the newer Cops on they force they'd have more integrity then to just blindly follow the Party Lead ! ? ! ?

You threw so much mud and crad some people just stayed home. Those people deserve what they get .

But it doesn't matter, your people are in control so enjoy your free ride. In the next few years most of my family will be moving to warmer climates - cant wait to join them .

Quote Originally Posted by 4248 View Post
    "Clean sweep" - looks more like you "Slimed the whole electoral process"

You bought the Cops and other tax funded workers with promises of more tax funded pay increases ! But I guess in your mind , that's a win ! I actually thought with all the newer Cops on they force they'd have more integrity then to just blindly follow the Party Lead ! ? ! ?

You threw so much mud and crad some people just stayed home. Those people deserve what they get .

But it doesn't matter, your people are in control so enjoy your free ride. In the next few years most of my family will be moving to warmer climates - cant wait to join them .
    Once again, you take words someone wrote, change them, and then repeat the change time and time again as if it's now the truth.

It's not.

It's basically another 4248 lie.

The truth is it was a Big DEM Sweep!

Here's the post...

Funny, Dino must be reeling tonight about the DEMS sweeping the election after learning tonight of the winning DEM in the other Council seat. HeHeHe!

LOL

Thanks - I needed to correct some spelling: "Clean sweep" - looks more like you "Slimed the whole electoral process"

You bought the Cops and other tax funded workers with promises of more tax funded pay increases ! But I guess in your mind , that's a win !

I actually thought with all the newer Cops on the force they'd have more integrity then to just blindly follow the Party Lead ! ? ! ? I guessed wrong !

Breezy your either high or you have a reading comprehension problem. You contradict your self , then you say I'm lying - whats up with you ? Are you that far gone you just cant stop contorting things and blaming others ?

Matt Walter said hes not a Dem, that he was just endorsed by them. We'll see how that plays out.

I just hope that in 2017 when Abraham and Ruffino are up for re-election, the Republicans have enough sense not to run Brainard again. Sugg definitely YES

Georgia L Schlager

LOL

If winning to you and your ilk means using every deceitful way to undermine the integrity and credibility of a candidate’s personal life to achieve success, you and I do not share the same standards – especially considering your credibility and integrity is compromised by writing anonymously. I love it when you and some other posters write that one has to be thick-skinned and take the hits from another when in fact the anonymous poster really has no skin in the game.

I was brought up in a generation where respect and mores ruled the day. That is no longer the case in today’s world of social media where individuals post anonymously and without any concern for the vile things they say because retribution in turn has no meaning to a coward. You well exemplify that claim.

If winning a political election means demeaning and discrediting an opponent and in the process adversely impacting the candidate’s family life you personify that process. Labeling Fudoli a tax cheat for holding back on paying $18,000 on useless land in Cheektowaga was a big ticket item for you and others. In truth, that didn’t cost the Lancaster taxpayers one dime. Yet the police union wins an $800,000 settlement and he who part of the contract negotiating process takes the hit for being fiscally irresponsible for attempting to get all town unions to start contributing to their health care as contracts negotiated in the past are no longer sustainable. He is but one vote on a Democratic controlled board who supposedly supported the contribution position and he gets the blame. And now he is blamed for not setting money aside to account for contract wage increases. Four years consecutive years the other DEM board members amend his budget and for the first three they never added a penny into the budget for wage increases.

If winning means coalescing the town unions, town employees and even school district union employees into voting against Fudoli by making him appear to the unions as the anti Christ because he dealt with them by asking for something (contributing to their health care plan) in return for salary increases, you succeeded. The DEMS and unions go hand-in-glove. Scratch my back and I’ll scratch yours. We shall see where this all shakes out in the future. We shall soon see the direction this town will take by the appointments that will take place in the next five weeks. We shall also witness whether Walter and Gaczewski keep their campaign promise of acting independently of DEM Party influence and work in the best interest of the community.

It is a sad time in today’s world when Sheldon Silver’s attorney was quoted in today’s media as saying, “His actions over the years was legal and that conflicts of interest were unavoidable for lawmakers.” Welcome to Lancaster where at one time when the ethics committee was being formed council member Donna Stempniak limited the committees scope by saying, “I don’t want them looking over my shoulder.”

If you believe you and your ilk so tainted Fudoli it caused not only his downfall but the other Republican candidates as well you are right. You kept the Republicans home. They could no longer differentiate who the lesser of two evils were after he was savaged by the unions and the police.

As someone who has supported the town having its own police force, supported their getting a new build as far back as 2003, etc., it was disheartening to watch the disingenuous and disrespectful manner they savaged Fudoli. In the process they not only lost the respect of many in the community but gave the town another black eye in the media – a biased media in today’s world that thrives more on controversy than political issues and fact.

In the process you and your ilk have divided and embarrassed this town; and you do it without shame. Lancaster deserves better than this and the Redskin name change controversies.

Lastly, the so-called Speakup DEM haters congratulated the DEM victors and wished them well in their pursuit of working to make Lancaster better community. They have moved on. You on the other hand continue to be the same old putz spieling the same vile **** as always.

Quote Originally Posted by 4248 View Post
    Thanks - I needed to correct some spelling: "Clean sweep" - looks more like you "Slimed the whole electoral process"

You bought the Cops and other tax funded workers with promises of more tax funded pay increases ! But I guess in your mind , that's a win !

I actually thought with all the newer Cops on the force they'd have more integrity then to just blindly follow the Party Lead ! ? ! ? I guessed wrong !

Breezy your either high or you have a reading comprehension problem. You contradict your self , then you say I'm lying - whats up with you ? Are you that far gone you just cant stop contorting things and blaming others ?
    Oh yeah!

I certainly never said "clean" and just pointing that out to you, pal.

You're sore because for YEARS you and the others have attempted to slime the DEMS with all sorts of, well, slime, and when someone gives right back at ya the same, and doesn't just cower away after a few posts, your merry little corner of the internet gets upset.

For my part, that's what it was all about, yeah, perseverance sticking up for people who you have attacked for YEARS. Kinda was just an experiment to me.

On your side, seems to me your work failed.

And yeah, good luck at this point getting back some measure of GOP representation in the Town; yeah, good luck doing that in this lifetime.

Ha! Better get a refresher course on FOIL!!! LOL

It's a nasty business, and maybe your team's difficulty this year simply boils down to this: "If you lie down with dogs, don't be surprised when you get up with fleas."

I think the DEMS saw that early on and chose wisely when selecting their candidates.

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Chowaniec View Post
    If winning to you and your ilk means using every deceitful way to undermine the integrity and credibility of a candidate’s personal life to achieve success, you and I do not share the same standards – especially considering your credibility and integrity is compromised by writing anonymously. I love it when you and some other posters write that one has to be thick-skinned and take the hits from another when in fact the anonymous poster really has no skin in the game.

I was brought up in a generation where respect and mores ruled the day. That is no longer the case in today’s world of social media where individuals post anonymously and without any concern for the vile things they say because retribution in turn has no meaning to a coward. You well exemplify that claim.

If winning a political election means demeaning and discrediting an opponent and in the process adversely impacting the candidate’s family life you personify that process. Labeling Fudoli a tax cheat for holding back on paying $18,000 on useless land in Cheektowaga was a big ticket item for you and others. In truth, that didn’t cost the Lancaster taxpayers one dime. Yet the police union wins an $800,000 settlement and he who part of the contract negotiating process takes the hit for being fiscally irresponsible for attempting to get all town unions to start contributing to their health care as contracts negotiated in the past are no longer sustainable. He is but one vote on a Democratic controlled board who supposedly supported the contribution position and he gets the blame. And now he is blamed for not setting money aside to account for contract wage increases. Four years consecutive years the other DEM board members amend his budget and for the first three they never added a penny into the budget for wage increases.

If winning means coalescing the town unions, town employees and even school district union employees into voting against Fudoli by making him appear to the unions as the anti Christ because he dealt with them by asking for something (contributing to their health care plan) in return for salary increases, you succeeded. The DEMS and unions go hand-in-glove. Scratch my back and I’ll scratch yours. We shall see where this all shakes out in the future. We shall soon see the direction this town will take by the appointments that will take place in the next five weeks. We shall also witness whether Walter and Gaczewski keep their campaign promise of acting independently of DEM Party influence and work in the best interest of the community.

It is a sad time in today’s world when Sheldon Silver’s attorney was quoted in today’s media as saying, “His actions over the years was legal and that conflicts of interest were unavoidable for lawmakers.” Welcome to Lancaster where at one time when the ethics committee was being formed council member Donna Stempniak limited the committees scope by saying, “I don’t want them looking over my shoulder.”

If you believe you and your ilk so tainted Fudoli it caused not only his downfall but the other Republican candidates as well you are right. You kept the Republicans home. They could no longer differentiate who the lesser of two evils were after he was savaged by the unions and the police.

As someone who has supported the town having its own police force, supported their getting a new build as far back as 2003, etc., it was disheartening to watch the disingenuous and disrespectful manner they savaged Fudoli. In the process they not only lost the respect of many in the community but gave the town another black eye in the media – a biased media in today’s world that thrives more on controversy than political issues and fact.

In the process you and your ilk have divided and embarrassed this town; and you do it without shame. Lancaster deserves better than this and the Redskin name change controversies.

Lastly, the so-called Speakup DEM haters congratulated the DEM victors and wished them well in their pursuit of working to make Lancaster better community. They have moved on. You on the other hand continue to be the same old putz spieling the same vile **** as always.
    Nice try. NOT! And from a man who may spell all the words correctly and who utilizes all the correct grammar, but when you read between the lines, Lee, a lot (not all) of your comments on here, and for YEARS, have been morally unrighteous, misleading, omitting critical details, and amount to hit after hit after hit because you do not like most of the DEMS.

Fine with me.

The sewer matter that sparked my insertion into the Lancaster Town elections this year is clearly one example. ( http://www.speakupwny.com/forums/sho...ming-elections )

Another would be your blind loyalty to one candidate who had no right whatsoever being on the GOP Town ticket due to decades of "integrity and credibility" deficits. All the GOP had to do is read other posters comments when their team was announced to understand the red flags that portended troubles ahead. The DEMS saw that on their side, and they acted accordingly, to their credit.

Seems to me that arrogance prevailed with Dino and the boys, maybe because they read all your malarkey and though anyone on their team would clobber those darn Democrats.

So, you've done this for years and years and years, and no one has stood up to you. And you dismissed pretty much everything I wrote these past six months or so, and as the election came closer and closer and my posts became more and more hard-hitting; looks to me like you simply misread the room, friend! LOL

Just look at the "clicks" and you can see the interest in this site; wholly the opposite of when your side had free reign attacking the DEMS with no challenge. Ha!

But you too, like 4248, shortstuff and some of the others, can dish it out but you just can't take it.

All you want is a one-sided blog where attacking the DEMS is cool and morally sound and upright, yet, should anyone challenge your posts, you whine and claim unfair hits. More chutzpah!!!

Neither side has a lock on righteousness here!

Anyway, if you are so concerned about "respect and mores," just ask Deb Liegl about that! Or ask Ron Giza and his dad Bob, or Terry McCracken, Mark Mazurek, Joe Maj., Mark Aquino, the current DEM board members, Winnie Fisher, and probably other DEMS who stood before Lancaster voters and were pummeled by you and the others. Over the top personal, as well.

So, is it OK to you that these DEMS are blasted with personal attacks?

Why aren't you challenging that crazed lunatic 4248 with his nonsensical attacks on the Supervisor-elect? Talk about obsessive, repugnant and mean-spirited and shouting sore loser!!!!! Doesn't seem like 4248 is "moving on" one bit!

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Chowaniec View Post
    If winning means coalescing the town unions, town employees and even school district union employees into voting against Fudoli by making him appear to the unions as the anti Christ because he dealt with them by asking for something (contributing to their health care plan) in return for salary increases, you succeeded.

Just what part of the First Amendment do you not get, Professor Chowaniec????

All over the darn United States of America these people have taken part in the electoral process.

Good for them!

Oh, by the way, just another example of not reading the room. Who could blame the cops and Town workers for not getting involved? When candidates are "speaking up" against your continued viability as an employee, you have every right in the world to fight back.

You're just sore because they blocked your path to GOP control, when, the GOP had a clear path to that control, and blew it!

Heck, they had a clear path to DEM extinction in Town government, and lost it all due to arrogance.

That's politics!!!!!

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    A property owner in Lancaster New York

An Erie County Democratic Party Supporter:

Oh yeah!

I certainly never said "clean" and just pointing that out to you, pal.

You're sore because for YEARS you and the others have attempted to slime the DEMS with all sorts of, well, slime, and when someone gives right back at ya the same, and doesn't just cower away after a few posts, your merry little corner of the internet gets upset.
    Pointing out the incompetence of some of the people that the Erie County Democratic Party supports for office is not sliming them.

Pointing out the agenda of some of the people that the Erie County Democratic Party supports if not sliming them.

Pointing this type of stuff out is in the best interest of us property/business owners/families in the private sector.

Personally I don't like parasites. They are not good for the host community. You all basically know what I mean by that comment. We have many excellent and hard working pubic sector workers. On the other hand we have the party players, the bull****ters, the self serving and the nepotism this creates.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    Pointing out the incompetence of some of the people that the Erie County Democratic Party supports for office is not sliming them.

Pointing out the agenda of some of the people that the Erie County Democratic Party supports if not sliming them.

Pointing this type of stuff out is in the best interest of us property/business owners/families in the private sector.

Personally I don't like parasites. They are not good for the host community. You all basically know what I mean by that comment. We have many excellent and hard working pubic sector workers. On the other hand we have the party players, the bull****ters, the self serving and the nepotism this creates.

Please remove the blinders.

Neither side has a lock on righteousness.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post

Troll!!

LOL

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Please remove the blinders.

Neither side has a lock on righteousness.
    I did remove the blinders. I'm telling you how I see it. I didn't say the republicans are saints.

There are people from both parties that need to be removed.

I know we can run our community far better than it is being ran now.

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread Information