Quote Originally Posted by keyboard150 View Post
Do you read?

I said I wasn't attacking. I was stating fact. Some of you people are obsessive with your defense to the point you are now attacking people who aren't even attacking her. You are not helping your cause.

I will say it again. Bottom line. If you don't pay your taxes, it's illegal. Politicians are held to a higher standard because of their position. I don't care if it's for 50 dollars or 50000 dollars, they are politicians and are supposed to be setting the example.

If there are others besides Andrea who have not paid theirs, they need to be dealt with, too. Sorry, but that's the way it is.

The state came after me and garnished my wages over 400 bucks a few years ago. If they're going to do that to an ordinary citizen, I would expect politicians to be targeted even harder. After all--it's OUR money that pays their taxes.
Do you even know why these god ol boys came after Ms.Haxton in the first place? Because she exposed the purchase of the mayors SUV. The guy who issued her summons Mr.Bremer owes even more than she does. DOUBLE STANDARD the peice of crap Bremer should be subjected to the same INHUMANE treatment Ms.Haxton recieved in my opinon even worse because he is a hypocrite... I am done with this stupidity.....