Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Erie Basin Marina

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    Why Gipson? Why didn't they just hire out of their own pocket a security company?

Will some community minded people add up what security costs for their fundraiser and send them the bill? Or did Gipson and others volunteer their time to show their support for him?

THey **** on you and you all sit back
    I am surprised that Gipson personally shows up at these things.

What I do not get Jim is why you did not proceed, in a peaceful manor, to the area of the protest.

They would have had two choices. They could have allowed you to protest or they could have arrested you on the spot. Being a lawyer, I am sure you could have done some damage and gotten some press, by fighting this in the courts.

The courts are the play fields of the political class. I prefer other battlegrounds where I have a far better chance of winning.

Any arrest of one of us would be spun by the lying left media and would constitute a defeat.

My strategy, don't tell anyone, is, always trick the other side into firing the first shot. It's how the US became the powerful empire in history.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Ostrowski View Post
    You have been deceived. Political class flacks sit around and think up clever but fallacious arguments to justify what machine hacks like Volker do.

Liberty is seamless. You apparently hold values higher than liberty and Dale floats your boat in that regard. So be it. (That's why no conservative government in American history ever made government smaller.)

Yes, the subsidies should stop and the loot returned to its rightful owners, the taxpayers.

Any answer to my question, BTW?
    I am not deceived Jim - I read the last chapter. I already know how the story finishes.

Your question: Why should state taxpayers subsidize a city like Buffalo that simply doesn't work?
    I did answer it in the other thread. They should not. But is not that simple.
    The above is opinion & commentary, I am exercising my 1st Amendment rights as a US citizen. Posts are NOT made with any malicious intent.

Quote Originally Posted by DomesticatedFeminist View Post
    uhoh jim your gonna get into trouble
    he won't be happy until he's a martyr

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Ostrowski View Post
    The courts are the play fields of the political class. I prefer other battlegrounds where I have a far better chance of winning.

Any arrest of one of us would be spun by the lying left media and would constitute a defeat.

My strategy, don't tell anyone, is, always trick the other side into firing the first shot. It's how the US became the powerful empire in history.
    You lack the courage of your convictions, sir. You say you want change, but do not take the necessary steps to effect change.

Next time, enter the park. I would have. It is public property. Be vocal. Engage. Take issue with this man face to face. Anyone can post on the internet, or stand on the roadside with a cardboard sign. But those actions are easily ignored. Walking into this fundraiser could not be. They would either be forced to acknowledge your right to be there, or falsely arrest you. Either way, they would have to address you directly. And until you make them do that, make them fire that first shot as it were, you will never be successful in changing things.

Better yet, run for office. Challenge him on his own ground. If your views are truly shared by the unsatisfied majority, you should defeat him easily.
    Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. No one is entitled to their own facts.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    THey **** on you and you all sit back
    Where were you?

Unregistered

Lots of blowhards with no expertise in politics tell others what to do.

Kneejerk tactics are useless.

What is needed is strategic thought.

See here.

http://politicalclassdismissed.com/teaparty

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information