Here is a question to ponder. What is the primary goal of ANY political party?

I would say it is to further your agenda and get your candidates ELECTED to office.

Please correct me if I am off base here.

The CONSERVATIVE party in the Town of Boston did just that. Their candidate ran an election, forces a primary and won a seat on the Town Board. This was a HUGE victory for the CONSEVATIVE PARTY in the Town of Boston. A chance to be out-spoken, push the agenda, actually govern and let the party have a say in Town business. Amazing.

What did he do to further the Party’s agenda and stand up for what he ran for?

HE QUIT!!

QUIT without adding one single memorable item to this Towns’ history.

What was his reward for being a QUITTER you might ask? They made him the chairman of the local party. Allegedly this was a gift conveyed due to a death-bed wish of the former chairman. Interestingly, the only witness to this declaration will not speak publically.

Here is another question to ponder.

Do the TRUE conservative voters in the Town of Boston even know what is going on with your party?

Has any one of you called the County Chairman to inquire about participation or where your party stands on local issues?

Do you even know you are on the “list”?

This year, of all years, it is very important to stand your ground, get up to speed with what is going on, and speak LOUDLY in your true conservative voice.

If you like tax reductions, cutting the waste and over-staffing at Town Hall, an increase in the Town’s Bond and credit rating, grants for water districts, growth and prosperity in the private sector, and a honest, open and responsible government, jump on board.

Get involved in your party. The grass roots efforts that you decide to do tonight WILL make a difference. If you need more information or any “boots on the ground” assistance, feel free to call me. My help can be immeasurable.

This is an open forum. Based on the analytics, only about 10 people regularly visit this site and only 29 people ever even look at it. We could use a little positive change here. Spread the word. Ask questions. Stand up.

It is time to ask the right questions and receive the TRUE right answers.

And try to ignore the distracters. They will be out in full force.