Why is it ok for for the village of depew code enforcement officers and court to just dismiss a municpal code? I been dealing with a issue i have with a business that is next to my home. This business has been in violation of the village of depew municapal code and was sent more then one order to remedy. Its been a on going issue for several years. The village has only sent order of remedy violation but never enforce the the violation. Why bother when they dont get the business to fix the problem. They take the business to the village court and give them a fine for $250.00 and send them away with no action to fix the problem and follow the village code. So its ok in the village of depew if your a big business and have lots of money not to comply with a order of remedy violation. The code enforcement officers then forget about me the resident whos being effected by this issue. Its not fare when their is a code on the village books that has to be enforced and nothing can be done. The code they are in violation is chapter 55 article ii, section 55-5. The last time i contacted the village about what they were doing to help me. They said we did all we can do "we fined them". So they replay and say find your self a lawyer and sue the business next to your home to fix the problem. Why should i have to pay for a lawyer to take on a code the village should enforce. Make the business fix the problem so they are not in violation of the depew code.. This would be the common sence resolution to this issue. So now iam stuck what lawyer inthis area going to help me take on the business and the village code. I need help. I have contacted the attorney general integrity bureau, the dec, state officials in several departments. I need help. Anyone that can help of refer me to someone who can. Iam sick of the village games