This Tuesday may 17 is the vote on our school budget. Voting will take place at the high school on ransom road from 10 am till 9pm. There is a property tax increase if budget approved.Also voting for candidates for the school board. I believe there are 2 individuals running for the board who I will vote for. Emily Ciraolo and Takayuki Nobumoto.The rest of those running I have no faith in. But a vote for Richard Little is a vote for a deceiving individual.He took a job from Cannon Design who does work for the school system, a major conflict of interest.Also a vote for Myrna Blair is a wasted vote.She does whatever the superintendent tells her to do. If we can get both her and Little off the board it will be a positive for the schools and taxpayers. There is in my opinion presently a school board that is nothing more than a rubber stamp for the super. If you want to change this get rid of these two for starters. Next yr Glen Bobeck has to go. Believe me I want what is right for the children and not self serving individuals on this board. We taxpayers and residents have the power to make a positive change, lets do it this Tuesday.