Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: NFL team owners approve Raiders' move to Las Vegas

Quote Originally Posted by leftWNYbecauseofBS View Post
    It's not 100s and 100s of suites you moron. It will be between 75 and 125 you moron.
    She's still trying to find 100's and 100's of new mall that are going up all over greater Phoenix
    Let me articulate this for you:
    "I'm not locked in here with them. They're locked in here with me!!"
    HipKat's Blog

Quote Originally Posted by jennifer7 View Post
    The Rams New Stadium being built in Inglewood has 250 luxury suites and 20,000 club suites. and theirs over 1 Billion dollars in private invesment paying for it
    You really are stupid.

Population in SoCal is 22.7 million people

Population in WNY/S. Ontario is about a million.

Only a complete idiot, like you, would try to make that comparison. Same with your precious Phoenix, which has 3 times the number of people just in Phoenix itself than Buffalo is All your stupid posts are no different than saying Arnold Schwarzenegger can liftr more weight than Danny DeVito. Well, Duhhh! no ***** Sherlock.
    HipKat's Blog

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by HipKat View Post
    You really are stupid.

Population in SoCal is 22.7 million people

Population in WNY/S. Ontario is about a million.

Only a complete idiot, like you, would try to make that comparison. Same with your precious Phoenix, which has 3 times the number of people just in Phoenix itself than Buffalo is All your stupid posts are no different than saying Arnold Schwarzenegger can liftr more weight than Danny DeVito. Well, Duhhh! no
    ***** Sherlock.

The Metro Buffalo Market is not wealthy enough anymore to support a NFL team anymore and is shrinking & deteriorating every single day

Better yet, here's a little game from Sesame Street "Which NFL City is not like the other NFL Cities" and what "NFL City just don't belong with the other NFL Cities", Can you tell which NFL City ?

https://youtu.be/pzVbRmrc9-Q

Their's not much interest from Canadiens in the NFL, other wise The NFL would be putting a team in Toronto, not in London
    and the Canadiens have their own Football League CFL
    Last edited by jennifer7; March 30th, 2017 at 10:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sharky View Post
    There are no legit reasons for the NFL and owners to not pay for their own stadiums or raise private financing. They need to stop twisting the arms of governments into screwing the taxpayers

Yep. NFL pays and the owner if thats what they want. If the NFL wants cities to have new rock piles for these over paid players let them pay. Mayor erkel would like to have the new rock pile built in canelside like everything else.
    God must love stupid people; He made so many

The Metro Buffalo Market is not wealthy enough anymore to support a NFL team anymore and is shrinking & deteriorating every single day

Their's not much interest from Canadiens in the NFL, other wise The NFL would be putting a team in Toronto, not in London
    and the Canadiens have their own Football League CFL
    Wrong again moron.

The 'NFL' did and most likely still does want a team in Toronto. The challenge is the 'NFL' is an organization that still needs to report to the 32 owners. Once Pegula locked in Buffalo, Toronto no longer became an option due to media rights Southern Ontario (read east of Hamilton) would need to be shifted from Buffalo to Toronto. The 31 owners are not going to vote against Pegula as he is very much respected and liked.

Second, you have provided nothing of substance to support that the Buffalo market, which goes all the way to west Hamilton, east to Rochester and South to Erie, PA can not support an increased number of suites and club seats. You're pointing to poverty statistics which have nothing to do with these sales. Again, it's obvious you're poor and don't understand the wealth in the region. Now does this mean Buffalo is wealthy like LA, NYC or Dallas? No, it does not. But, again, that has nothing to so with these sales. All that matters is the number of potential buyers against the probability of sales.

Here is the one paper bag that you simply can't punch your way out of moron. Pegula paid $189 million for the Sabres in 2011. As of 2016, just 5 years later, they are worth $300 million. That is a 58% increase in under 5 years. There is nothing that provides that kind of return. Pegula then purchased the Bills for between $1.2 to $1.4 billion in 2014. As of 2016 they are worth $1.5 billion. Depending on the purchase price that's a 7% to 25% increase in just 2 years. Combined, just by parking his CASH professional sports he made anywhere between $211 to $411 million in less than 5 years. All if this with a revenue stream that guarantees profits and a stadium that is the worst in the league.

The NFL in Buffalo does not work for any owner. This is true. If it was Davis or even if Ralph still owned the team...it would not work. But for the economics of Pegula it's printing money. Money that he does not need because he has Billions that are liquid.

One more time for good measure...you're an absolute moron. The only reason I am responding to you is to put a counter to your stupidity online in case some other moron reads your nonsense can can't be bothered to look at the facts.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    So what benefits has Buffalo seen after the Bills were in 4 super bowls?

I think a city having a football is cool but that doesn't mean I want money taken from me to build them a stadium. I'd rather keep that money in my pocket and use it for something that directly benefits me.

I think having teams like the Bills and Sabres are important to the fabric of the region to make it tolerable. The Bills are a huge thing for many families. It's just what is done in the falls. You may think they are just cool but to many it's THE thing for them. This of course before you consider the businesses like Pizza and Wing places that pretty much make their years profits on Sundays for Bills games.

Unregistered
    In 2 years, when the escape clause in the stadium lease comes into play. We will see who's right , I bet the farm on it, that it's a done deal, London has a new NFL stadium under construction +NFL says their relocating a team to London within 5 years and is not adding a expansion team because they don't want to dilute the quailty of players + The Bills Stadium lease is up in 5 years with out a clause in 2019.
    Last edited by jennifer7; March 31st, 2017 at 10:59 AM.

Better yet, here's a little game from Sesame Street "Which NFL City is not like the other NFL Cities" and what "NFL City just don't belong with the other NFL Cities", Can you tell which NFL City ?
    Clearly you have never, ever been to Green Bay. There you have a city that is the size of Amherst.

However, much like Buffalo, the team has a passionate fan base that is able to support an NFL team.

Quote Originally Posted by leftWNYbecauseofBS View Post
    =

Then put the entire cost of golf courses in the greens fee. Or the entire cost of the senior center on the backs of those who go there. See how that works.
    I'm fine with both of those, and many other things being financed by those that use them
    I have no problem with some level of taxes and some level of tax money being spent on public things, but not going to multi-billionaires for a non necessity like football, and I'm a football fan
    Vote for freedom, not political parties.
    Politicians need to cut spending

I'm fine with both of those, and many other things being financed by those that use them
    I have no problem with some level of taxes and some level of tax money being spent on public things, but not going to multi-billionaires for a non necessity like football, and I'm a football fan
    OK. So how are you going to do that?

Quote Originally Posted by OutsidetheBox View Post
    Clearly you have never, ever been to Green Bay. There you have a city that is the size of Amherst.

However, much like Buffalo, the team has a passionate fan base that is able to support an NFL team.
    ha how many times have the pack made the playoffs? If the pack have not made the playoffs in 18 years the seats would be empty. packers fans would no way put up with the crap the bills have giving the fans here.
    God must love stupid people; He made so many

Before the Favre era, the Packers sucked for years - sold out every game, so as usual, you're wrong
    HipKat's Blog

Quote Originally Posted by cheekman View Post
    ha how many times have the pack made the playoffs? If the pack have not made the playoffs in 18 years the seats would be empty. packers fans would no way put up with the crap the bills have giving the fans here.
    You're a moron. GB has a waiting list that takes over 30 years to get seasons and they have led the league in attendance % forever. As usual...you have no idea what you're talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by cheekman View Post
    while overall the Packers have a lot of playoff appearances, wins, and championships both before and after the current NFL and Superbowl format, they also have a number of droughts over the years. 70s and 80s both has 10 year gaps.
    I think the main reason attendance is so solid with the Packers is that the team is community owned
    Vote for freedom, not political parties.
    Politicians need to cut spending

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    I think the main reason attendance is so solid with the Packers is that the team is community owned
    Valid point. I think it would be cool if "Buffalo" owned the Bills. You would just have to figure out how to keep the incompetent politically connected people out of the picture.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information