Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gorja, why do you post pictures of other people's children?

WOW ! Gorja , She digs up old buried treasure on the Giza family , Brainard family , and Lancaster councilwoman Dawn correct ? Then has A SNAFU with the photos of young children from a school board candidate??? So which one is it Gorja ?? Creepy child photo troll or intimidate a candidate you do not like using the children's photos ?? Now I respectfully ask anyone to comment now .. What if it had been the other candidates children's photos ?? We are All created equal . The difference is I would of said and done the same thing because no child should be used !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Sojka View Post
    WOW ! Gorja , She digs up old buried treasure on the Giza family , Brainard family , and Lancaster councilwoman Dawn correct ? Then has A SNAFU with the photos of young children from a school board candidate??? So which one is it Gorja ?? Creepy child photo troll or intimidate a candidate you do not like using the children's photos ?? Now I respectfully ask anyone to comment now .. What if it had been the other candidates children's photos ?? We are All created equal . The difference is I would of said and done the same thing because no child should be used !!!
    WOW! The kettle calling the pot black.

Gorga errs in not seeing the child’s pic in the background; admits it was her bad to have posted it and requests to have the post taken down. Not good enough for Greg and he calls the incident creepy.

Now will Greg apologize for his error in alleging Superintendent Vallely stalked an 11 year old child on Twitter; when in fact the young lady was too young to have a Twitter account and the allegations went nowhere?

For some of us using kids as pawns to oppose state testing is creepy as well?

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Time to drop this. Just don't post up photo's of kids.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information