Thread: Blind Man's Bluff (Okay maybe he'll say it was a 'fake vote')

Blind Man's Bluff (Okay maybe he'll say it was a 'fake vote')

by Sandra M. Hawkes

The American people with good sense breathed a collective sigh of relief on Friday March 24, 2017 as the republican controlled Congress voted against the proposed AHCA bill covertly crafted by House Speaker Paul Ryan, and countless other clandestine cowards in congress beholden to the new Trump administration. Read more...

www.thebuffalobullet.com

The American people need to come to grips that there are not enough resources to insulate and protect every citizen from misfortune and poor choices. Our great gandkids will be enslaved either with debt or a useless currency. Young invincible- minded jobless people simply are not going to pay into insurance to support others. You think some social justice warrior college debt ridden starbucks barista is going to want to fund your chronic smokers emphysema, or somebody on welfare with 6 kids? Dream on. Leftists only care when it's not their resources being redistributed ( stolen).

These are things that should be keeping you up at night. People really need to wake the hell up and have personal responsibility.

The thing is, Save Us, there are ways to get around that. Pressing for healthier lifestyle habits by letting Doctors affordably help people quit smoking. Require it instead of suggest it. Less dependency on processed foods. As a country, that can be done. Farmers don't NEED Monsanto to grow produce, but there's so much money pouring out of corporate America into Washington, no one has a chance.

Explore other means of federal income and spending cuts and redirect funds to ways to improve life. cough cough Military spending, for example. On a national level Marijuana/hemp is a gold mine, but Conservative sticks in the mud are blinded by ancient regulations and laws that were only based in promoting corporate profits, not healthier people.

Things don't get better until someone starts making radical changes to the status quo
    Let me articulate this for you:
    "I'm not locked in here with them. They're locked in here with me!!"
    HipKat's Blog

Quote Originally Posted by HipKat View Post
    The thing is, Save Us, there are ways to get around that. Pressing for healthier lifestyle habits by letting Doctors affordably help people quit smoking. Require it instead of suggest it. Less dependency on processed foods. As a country, that can be done. Farmers don't NEED Monsanto to grow produce, but there's so much money pouring out of corporate America into Washington, no one has a chance.

Explore other means of federal income and spending cuts and redirect funds to ways to improve life. cough cough Military spending, for example. On a national level Marijuana/hemp is a gold mine, but Conservative sticks in the mud are blinded by ancient regulations and laws that were only based in promoting corporate profits, not healthier people.

Things don't get better until someone starts making radical changes to the status quo
    I agree, it all comes down to resources, and there simply is not enough to cover everything. People have to take care of themselves. Some don't have to as long as the US has creditors. China and other countries are dumping treasuries which means they probably realize that we cannot pay that debt off, and every year that passes means more of our GDP goes to paying interest. It's a huge ponzi scheme.

At their own peril people like point blank don't see the big picture, same thing with millenials. The government would like it's populace to focus on petty garbage and ignore the big picture. The outrage is totally misplaced, but the outraged are too stupid to see the illusion. Like I said, you can't drink the water in Flint but gender neutral bathrooms are all the rage.

F#ing morons.

Quote Originally Posted by Save Us View Post
    At their own peril people like point blank don't see the big picture, same thing with millenials. The government would like it's populace to focus on petty garbage and ignore the big picture.

What's the old saying? Never let your right hand know what the left hand is doing?
    Let me articulate this for you:
    "I'm not locked in here with them. They're locked in here with me!!"
    HipKat's Blog

Thread Information