Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Boycott New Tim Hortons. Cheektowaga

Quote Originally Posted by monkeyman View Post
    Cheeks, I went there this morning and asked for the discount they said no! I left. Screw Hortons you can go Micky D's get any size coffee for a buck. Hortons just raised all there prices and this new Hortons raised prices more than other locations.
    First of all that hortons shouldn't of been built there. Politicians rammed that through for this ass of an owner. So did tim Meyers and Diane get the free tim's for life card for their family? Tim, Diane, town board how did the NYSDOT make out with all the traffic light study on dick road? BS again.
    God must love stupid people; He made so many

Quote Originally Posted by cheekman View Post
    First of all that hortons shouldn't of been built there.
    Totally agree. I don't drive in that area too frequently, and almost never during "rush" hours but I expect it is going to cause traffic headaches
    Vote for freedom, not political parties.
    Politicians need to cut spending

Quote Originally Posted by sharky View Post
    Totally agree. I don't drive in that area too frequently, and almost never during "rush" hours but I expect it is going to cause traffic headaches
    Looks like they don't need old people money if they are always so busy....

Quote Originally Posted by sharky View Post
    yep let it rot with freddy sam. rush hour morning and afternoon is killing this place.. empty.

yep let it rot with freddy sam. rush hour morning and afternoon is killing this place.. empty.

So a guy opens a new business on the site of a dilipadated fish market, keeps a property on the tax rolls, employs x amount of people , and because he doesn't offer a bunch of cheap bastards a discount, you hope his business fails? Talk about the liberal mindset.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Roman View Post
    So a guy opens a new business on the site of a dilipadated fish market, keeps a property on the tax rolls, employs x amount of people , and because he doesn't offer a bunch of cheap bastards a discount, you hope his business fails? Talk about the liberal mindset.
    haha ur a dope.

haha ur a dope.

Does Wegmans or Tops offer a senior discount? Do you hope their stores go tits up cause they don't offer 10% off and there's traffic issues on Dick rd from cars turning into Wegs?

Does Wegmans or Tops offer a senior discount? Do you hope their stores go tits up cause they don't offer 10% off and there's traffic issues on Dick rd from cars turning into Wegs?
    Tops has a 6% discount on the first Tuesday of the month

Georgia L Schlager

don't know don't go there or do I care about tops or wegmans if they fold up or stay in business. like sears, or the blvd mall could careless.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information