Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Lancaster Republican Party Chair resigns

Quote Originally Posted by Breezy View Post
    I lost count!

What number "squeeze" is this one?

They say in politics that everything has a shelf life.

It will be interesting to see how long this one lasts.

LOL
    Breezy, Breezy, Breezy, is that a hint of a NEW squeeze rumor? Is the current squeeze in her latter years of the 4th decade being traded in for a newer model?

Georgia L Schlager

Quote Originally Posted by mark blazejewski View Post
    It took you over three days to write THAT comeback?
    No need to respond to your longwinded post at length, Mark.

Mostly because it was pretty lame.

No need to respond to your longwinded post at length, Mark.

Mostly because it was pretty lame.

Is this reply short enough, and to the point, Breezy? I would not want to over-tax your intellectual reserves.

Ah Breezy, the sinful masses kneel and tremble before you, awaiting your fiery words of moral judgment.

The problem is your words are fragrant with rectally articulated admonishment.

Actually, there is an old Twilight Zone episode entitled "Four O'clock" which encapsulates what you are.

Here is the YouTube link. Enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5cFSaoY4vM
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; May 20th, 2017 at 03:15 PM.

Is this reply short enough, and to the point, Breezy? I would not want to over-tax your intellectual reserves.

Ah Breezy, the sinful masses kneel and tremble before you, awaiting your fiery words of moral judgment.

The problem is your words are fragrant with rectally articulated admonishment.

Actually, there is an old Twilight Zone episode entitled "Four O'clock" which encapsulates what you are.

Here is the YouTube link. Enjoy.

By the way, I thought you said good riddance to me? You just can't let it go, huh Breezy?

But, when it comes to me, you appear to be an obsessive stalker. I should really worry. My real name is out here, and you may know where my wife and I live. Very troubling. Very unsettling. Worrisome.

What's next?

But that is consistent with the character type suggested in this:

Getting back to the main topic: Mr. Matthews is a disgrace and did resign as such. His lack of morals and character has shown: GOOD RIDDANCE to him! It was long overdue and the Lancaster Republican party is better off without the likes of him at the helm.

I am not a fan of Breezy, but he/she does have a point: This whole mess does not bode well for Mr. Morton. He was either completely oblivious to the situation, or he was complacent and a facilitator. This shows he is either completely incompetent and aloof of what goes on in HIS district office. Or the more likely scenario where he is complacent with immoral staff and unethical behavior on county time. The fact that Mr. Morton has yet to rectify the situation and still has these types of characters representing him in his district office speaks volumes for his character. Just add that to the list of other ethics problems Mr. Morton has had in the past. It's gonna be a tough election year for him indeed!

It's time to clear the Republican party of these scumbags!

This is the original "Lancaster Resident" poster on Speakup. I just want to clarify that the poster "Lanc_Resident" is a different person, and certainly has different opinions than I do. Please don't confuse "Lanc_Resident" with me (Lancaster Resident).

Quote Originally Posted by Lancaster Resident View Post
    This is the original "Lancaster Resident" poster on Speakup. I just want to clarify that the poster "Lanc_Resident" is a different person, and certainly has different opinions than I do. Please don't confuse "Lanc_Resident" with me (Lancaster Resident).
    Where's that "LIKE" button?

Quote Originally Posted by Lanc_Resident View Post
    Getting back to the main topic: Mr. Matthews is a disgrace and did resign as such. His lack of morals and character has shown: GOOD RIDDANCE to him! It was long overdue and the Lancaster Republican party is better off without the likes of him at the helm.

I am not a fan of Breezy, but he/she does have a point: This whole mess does not bode well for Mr. Morton. He was either completely oblivious to the situation, or he was complacent and a facilitator. This shows he is either completely incompetent and aloof of what goes on in HIS district office. Or the more likely scenario where he is complacent with immoral staff and unethical behavior on county time. The fact that Mr. Morton has yet to rectify the situation and still has these types of characters representing him in his district office speaks volumes for his character. Just add that to the list of other ethics problems Mr. Morton has had in the past. It's gonna be a tough election year for him indeed!

It's time to clear the Republican party of these scumbags!
    Hey newbie, I am trying to figure out whether you are a staunch prototype “Breezy’ Democrat, a disgruntled Republican who was and is pissed off regarding the recent Republican Party Chair election and being vindictive, or just a moron. Your next post should give some indication on which it is.
    First off, Matthews didn’t resign in disgrace. He had enough of the **** people like you are peddling.

And just like the anonymous keyboard warrior Breezy, you also post under a pseudonym which in your mind allows you to be the gutless/clueless paradigm for morals and competence.

Do you also want to claim that it is only Republicans who are ethically challenged; that there are no skeletons in the Democratic Party closet? Is it your focus to simply deprecate solely the republicans or to incite a nasty election campaign where both sides slander and drag each other through the mud? There isn’t one candidate in any Town of Lancaster politico party that doesn’t have something personal out there he or she wishes were not exposed.

So if candidate ‘x’ once screwed a goat 20 years ago, but has led an exemplary life since, he or she is not qualified to serve – unless he or she was a member of your party? Is that right? No wonder good people are put off from running for a position in one of the most corrupt and unethical agencies in the world. This is today’s world of mean-spirited, identity politics, guilt by association and all the other BS practices.

As I always say: With rare exception all politicos suck!

Speaking of corrupt and unethical, if you look up the meaning of the words in the dictionary you will find pictures of Hillary, Cuomo and De Blasio.

Quote Originally Posted by Lancaster Resident View Post
    Lame.

Where's that "LIKE" button?
    Super lame.

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Chowaniec View Post
    Hey newbie, I am trying to figure out whether you are a staunch prototype “Breezy’ Democrat, a disgruntled Republican who was and is pissed off regarding the recent Republican Party Chair election and being vindictive, or just a moron. Your next post should give some indication on which it is.
    First off, Matthews didn’t resign in disgrace. He had enough of the **** people like you are peddling.

And just like the anonymous keyboard warrior Breezy, you also post under a pseudonym which in your mind allows you to be the gutless/clueless paradigm for morals and competence.

Do you also want to claim that it is only Republicans who are ethically challenged; that there are no skeletons in the Democratic Party closet? Is it your focus to simply deprecate solely the republicans or to incite a nasty election campaign where both sides slander and drag each other through the mud? There isn’t one candidate in any Town of Lancaster politico party that doesn’t have something personal out there he or she wishes were not exposed.

So if candidate ‘x’ once screwed a goat 20 years ago, but has led an exemplary life since, he or she is not qualified to serve – unless he or she was a member of your party? Is that right? No wonder good people are put off from running for a position in one of the most corrupt and unethical agencies in the world. This is today’s world of mean-spirited, identity politics, guilt by association and all the other BS practices.

As I always say: With rare exception all politicos suck!

Speaking of corrupt and unethical, if you look up the meaning of the words in the dictionary you will find pictures of Hillary, Cuomo and De Blasio.
    Yawn.

The irony is this poster uses this same tactic on any "newbie" who would dare SPEAKUP with posts that he disagrees to. He usually pounces on these folks in order to get them to simply go away. And sadly, far too many have. It's usually, like, 8 to one on here, but I would hope and encourage others who read this to join up and chime in, regardless of your perspective - and sure, go ahead and use the screen name that you like, and which, if it's not your legal name, is provided here and on millions of other sites - just look at the scores of members here who also utilize screen names but who are not pummeled because Lee agrees with their statements.

Stop back later, readers, this latest whine by Mr. Chowaniec warrants a much longer reply.

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Chowaniec View Post
    So if candidate ‘x’ once screwed a goat 20 years ago, but has led an exemplary life since, he or she is not qualified to serve – unless he or she was a member of your party?
    LOL

Gee, Lee, there is conversation about ethics, infidelity, morals, public officials seemingly having consensual relations - although inappropriate - and you compare that to a goat???

Dude, what's that all about?

Yawn.

The irony is this poster uses this same tactic on any "newbie" who would dare SPEAKUP with posts that he disagrees to. He usually pounces on these folks in order to get them to simply go away. And sadly, far too many have. It's usually, like, 8 to one on here, but I would hope and encourage others who read this to join up and chime in, regardless of your perspective - and sure, go ahead and use the screen name that you like, and which, if it's not your legal name, is provided here and on millions of other sites - just look at the scores of members here who also utilize screen names but who are not pummeled because Lee agrees with their statements.

Stop back later, readers, this latest whine by Mr. Chowaniec warrants a much longer reply.
    .................................................. ......................................

LOL

Gee, Lee, there is conversation about ethics, infidelity, morals, public officials seemingly having consensual relations - although inappropriate - and you compare that to a goat???

Dude, what's that all about?

All those fiery words of judgement Breezy.

Did your mother throw you in a basket and dump you in the Nile?

Is your bush burning Breezy?

The sinful masses tremble.

Attachment 4696

Super lame.
    I thought you said good riddance. Stalker.

ah.jpganimal house.jpg

Last edited by mark blazejewski; May 23rd, 2017 at 10:12 AM.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread Information