Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Lancaster Republican Party Chair resigns

Quote Originally Posted by Breezy View Post
    Aren't they all "the most amazing" ???

We've heard that about everybody and anybody running for, or serving in an elected capacity, at some point in their career.

In this case, it's color for this politician, but when you consider his previous financial scandals, it just does not line up with someone I would cast a vote for to re-elect.

Nice try! But, a poor excuse of a smokescreen!

Nice try! Isn't that what you said about former Supervisor Dino Fudoli at about this time, two years ago?

And poor Ted has even more scandals this time around, and nothing by chutzpah when he was ordered to pay a fine for his latest ethics guilty verdict! Ted REFUSED to pay the fine even though he was guilt as sin!

Speaking of ETHICS, I hope Debbie Liegl is running again this year against incumbent politician Morton, because of the clearly unethical campaign Ted ran against this fine woman last time around, Ted having the nerve to attack Debbie for something Debbie's sister did in her past - just another example of an ethical lapse by Ted and his team.

I personally think Ted is in BIG trouble this year!
    John Bruso is running against Ted Morton, not Debbie Liegl breezy....he is on the ZBA I believe in Lancaster.

Quote Originally Posted by shortstuff View Post
    John Bruso is running against Ted Morton, not Debbie Liegl breezy....he is on the ZBA I believe in Lancaster.

I believe Mr Bruso is also one of the founders of a local charitable organization called "Families Touched by MS" a very worthwhile organization.

Georgia L Schlager

Quote Originally Posted by mark blazejewski View Post
    Ah Breezy, the sinful masses kneel trembling, awaiting your fiery words of moral judgment.

The problem is your words are fragrant with rectally articulated admonishment.
    Well readers, when the unhinged chime in, you know I must be onto something.

When the discombobulated - complete with the larger letters because his words should trump all others - weigh in with meaningless garbage (hey Mark, maybe stick to the soup kitchen) then again they must be worried - and it's only early May! LOL

Of course anyone who follows politics around here knows full well the ethical sins of our current legislator, but for the ethical lapses to now involve staff, and staff of another politician, it's time to clean house.

Of course Mr. Moral Authority Mark Blazejewski has no problem and would vote for this Ted Morton under ANY and ALL circumstances. Ted is a "nice guy" folks!

Gee, I bet Bernie Madoff was a "nice guy" too, then you'd have all your retirement savings pilfered by that creep.

I just could never get by Ted Morton's many financial scandals, especially since he is in charge of the finances of the county and all.

When I see Mr. Morton I did see a local yet minor version of Mr. Madoff, but now when I see Ted Morton, I can't help but see Dennis Gabryszak and Angela Wozniak at least in his political cronies - it's disgraceful and plain stupid after he (and those staff members) saw what happened to Mr. Gabryszak and Ms. Wozniak.

It's either do as I say and not as I do, or "I'm above that because I am special," or maybe they thought that they would just not get caught!

Knuckleheads like Mark Blazejewski can crow all the want, they also - by the way - know how wrong it all is, but just won't admit it!

Mark, you were an awful and lousy moral authority two years ago (all your candidates lost too), so just why would I look up to you today?

When the discombobulated - complete with the larger letters because his words should trump all others - weigh in with meaningless garbage (hey Mark, maybe stick to the soup kitchen) then again they must be worried - and it's only early May! LOL

Of course anyone who follows politics around here knows full well the ethical sins of our current legislator, but for the ethical lapses to now involve staff, and staff of another politician, it's time to clean house.

Of course Mr. Moral Authority Mark Blazejewski has no problem and would vote for this Ted Morton under ANY and ALL circumstances. Ted is a "nice guy" folks!

Gee, I bet Bernie Madoff was a "nice guy" too, then you'd have all your retirement savings pilfered by that creep.

I just could never get by Ted Morton's many financial scandals, especially since he is in charge of the finances of the county and all.

When I see Mr. Morton I did see a local yet minor version of Mr. Madoff, but now when I see Ted Morton, I can't help but see Dennis Gabryszak and Angela Wozniak at least in his political cronies - it's disgraceful and plain stupid after he (and those staff members) saw what happened to Mr. Gabryszak and Ms. Wozniak.

It's either do as I say and not as I do, or "I'm above that because I am special," or maybe they thought that they would just not get caught!

Knuckleheads like Mark Blazejewski can crow all the want, they also - by the way - know how wrong it all is, but just won't admit it!

Mark, you were an awful and lousy moral authority two years ago (all your candidates lost too), so just why would I look up to you today?

Never held myself out as a moral authority breezy.

Ah Breezy, the sinful masses kneel trembling, awaiting your fiery words of moral judgment.

Actually, there is an old Twilight Zone episode entitled "Four O'clock" which encapsulates what you are.

Here is the YouTube link. Enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5cFSaoY4vM

Never held myself out as a moral authority breezy.

Actually, there is an old Twilight Zone episode entitled "Four O'clock" which encapsulates what you are.

Oh, bye the way Breezy. I am not currently, nor do I intend on, supporting any candidates this year. So you can stop linking me to your opposition.

And just so there is no confusion about the food PANTRY, not soup kitchen, when I write a FOIL to the VOL, I expect a legally-prescribed written response from the clerk; not an inappropriate, unwelcome, unannounced, and extra-legal intrusion at my door by a contract agent for the village/candidate for town office and her trustee boyfriend. Hell, even the VOL Board, 4-1 agreed with that.

If I called them out on that, it is their fault. I did not invite them, nor did I force their visit. Now go ahead, and twist the meaning, and libel my wife and myself again.

Perhaps the two of them can enlist their service in a religious sect that is conducive to that kind of behavior, but stay the hell off of my property. If they want to own the house, tell them to make me an offer.
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; May 15th, 2017 at 02:56 PM.

Oh, bye the way Breezy. I am not currently, nor do I intend on, supporting any candidates this year. So you can stop linking me to your opposition.

And just so there is no confusion about the food PANTRY, not soup kitchen, when I write a FOIL to the VOL, I expect a legally-prescribed written response from the clerk; not an inappropriate, unwelcome, unannounced, and extra-legal intrusion at my door by a contract agent for the village/candidate for town office and her trustee boyfriend. Hell, even the VOL Board, 4-1 agreed with that.

If I called them out on that, it is their fault. I did not invite them, nor did I force their visit. Now go ahead, and twist the meaning, and libel my wife and myself again.

Perhaps the two of them can enlist their service in a religious sect that is conducive to that kind of behavior, but stay the hell off of my property. If they want to own the house, tell them to make me an offer.
    Ah Mark, giving Breezy post time is like giving cattle a place at the table....LOL
    Basically, don't waste your breathe or thoughts on this guy/gal.

Ted Morton has a proven record, now Bruso basically we don't know much about him. But we are looking into it.....

Ah Mark, giving Breezy post time is like giving cattle a place at the table....LOL
    Basically, don't waste your breathe or thoughts on this guy/gal.

Ted Morton has a proven record, now Bruso basically we don't know much about him. But we are looking into it.....
    I should say Shortstuff, PUBLICLY support any candidate. Mr. Morton is a very decent person.

But, got to draw line when that tool libels my wife, like he did in 2015, calling the Food Pantry issue "contrived," and even went so far as to suggest that a Hospice situation that we experienced was "garbage." Breezy, no respect for the hungry or dying. Truly a human being(s) worth admiring.

However, suffice it to say, some people, such as my wife, are truly dedicated people, and don't deserve to be painted with his vile, political hack brush.

Some of us just live here and pay our taxes, and are admonished not to criticize the political bunch.
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; May 15th, 2017 at 05:41 PM.

And Breezy, FYI:

Any future attempts at trying to draw me into your partisan horses***t, will only be met with this response, which I really believe struck a raw nerve with you:

Breezy,

Before I permanently respond with a repetitive canned answer, I leave you with one final observation. Now go ahead, a parrot your new-found friend Cincinnatus, and complain about font, because you ridicule aging eyes too:

You are a hypocritical political hack.

If there is a Republican or Conservative with moral issues, we hear a sanctimonious rant, tying EVERY Republican or Conservative voter to the wrongdoer.

But, when it concerns a Democrat with a moral issue, (except the expendable Gabryczyk), Breezy's soap box does not echo moral outrage, but bellows a politically opportunistic "silver lining."

Consider this Breezy post regarding Mark Aquino:

The Dems should look on the bright side. This gives them an excellent opportunity to have a completely new slate without all the baggage of Aquino and the others.

So, as someone who likes the Dems, I think this is NOT the implosion mentioned here.

And, I guess all the detractors should be grumbling because it happened in March, and not in August!

LOL

Alas! There are no soft words for the Aquino family.

There is no voice of alarm, or moral judgement, directed at the reckless disregard for property, the rule of law, or the public safety.

No, Breezy LAUGHED at the Aquino circumstances, and saw a human tragedy as a political opportunity. And you anonymously judge everyone else. I puke a barrel full.

But, this is classic Breezy behavior, because:

• Breezy laughed at Aquino circumstances the same way he laughed at the Fund Pantry proceeds issue.

• Breezy laughed at the Aquino circumstances the same way he laughed at special needs people.

• Breezy laughed at the Aquino circumstances the same way he laughed at a Hospice situation.

• Breezy laughed at the Aquino circumstances the same way he laughed at a violation of the FOIL law.

• Breezy laughed at the Aquino circumstances the same way he laughed at the difference of those in need of Food Pantry services, and compared the Food Pantry patrons to soup kitchen people.

When moral issues concern a Republican or Conservative, to Breezy, it is the exigent moral issue of our time.

When moral issues concern a Democrat, to Breezy, it is one big trivialized joke.

Breezy, you're a phony, sanctimonious A****hole.

But, I digress. To wit, the canned answer which describes you:

NOW, Goooooobye!
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; May 15th, 2017 at 11:48 PM.

Ted Morton has a proven record
    A more realistic take on Ted Morton's PROVEN RECORD:

QUALIFICATIONS FOR
    CONSERVATIVE PARTY
    ENDORSEMENT
    :

* Financial scam in $315,000 securities dealings, falsified records
    * Guilty in falsifying ethics disclosure scandal in 2016
    * Stiff-arms judgment/fine by ethics department in 2016-17
    * Harassment of worker in email leak scandal/lawsuit
    * Frat house boorish behavior in district office/or is it really a bordello?

QUALIFIED!

CONGRATULATIONS, TED MORTON
    YOU ARE NOW THE ENDORSED CONSERVATIVE!

Ralph Lorigo, Conservative Party Chairman - "shortstuff, we need to realize that they ALL are 'nice guys,' but what appeals to me is Ted's history as a scam artist and his repeated unethical actions. And please keep in mind, shortstuff, Ted was found guilty of willfully violated securities laws that protect us from corruption, so that certainly makes him my kind of guy."

Folks, Ted may not belong in any elected office, but he sure would be a more than qualified to belong in the National Enquirer.

You know Breezy errors do occur in some people's lives, in fact in every person's life.

People learn from their mistakes.

As I feel Abraham and Ruffino did have a rough past, their recent past and present state of affairs are stable and heading in the right direction. Morton is like the energizer bunny. He works that part time position as a full timer putting in many hours of OT.

In my humble opinion, Abraham, Ruffino and Morton, at this point in time are the best candidates for the positions that they each are seeking.

Again, my opinion on May 16th @ 5:12pm

Georgia L Schlager

except the expendable Gabryczyk
    I have absolutely no problem whatsoever standing up to these kinds of dreadful and awful politicians - unlike some of the political hacks you have supported and gleefully applaud without a care in the world of their well-known improprieties and lowdown deeds (just go back some more to 2015, Mark, where you were a star for these Republicans, to review all of that).

Your words remind me of the whimpering political hacks who care more for the handouts from the political world and look the other way, when these dirty deeds unfold - as they have in far too many of these "local" offices where certain politicians hang out.

You bet I'll oppose the likes of Gabryczyk; same for Silver, Maziarz, Pigeon, Lorigo, Skelos, and yes Morton.

REGARDLESS OF PARTY.

God knows more residents need to get involved in order to stand up to those who would discard the moral dignity of their office like it's a mere afterthought in order to feather their own nest.

And yes there are many reputable, qualified, and honest people out there who would serve well in these public positions.

NOW, Goooooobye!
    Make that Good RIDDANCE pal!

LOL

I have absolutely no problem whatsoever standing up to these kinds of dreadful and awful politicians - unlike some of the political hacks you have supported and gleefully applaud without a care in the world of their well-known improprieties and lowdown deeds (just go back some more to 2015, Mark, where you were a star for these Republicans, to review all of that).

Your words remind me of the whimpering political hacks who care more for the handouts from the political world and look the other way, when these dirty deeds unfold - as they have in far too many of these "local" offices where certain politicians hang out.

You bet I'll oppose the likes of Gabryczyk; same for Silver, Maziarz, Pigeon, Lorigo, Skelos, and yes Morton.

REGARDLESS OF PARTY.

God knows more residents need to get involved in order to stand up to those who would discard the moral dignity of their office like it's a mere afterthought in order to feather their own nest.

And yes there are many reputable, qualified, and honest people out there who would serve well in these public positions.

Make that Good RIDDANCE pal!

LOL
    It took you over three days to write THAT comeback?

Last edited by mark blazejewski; May 18th, 2017 at 10:27 PM.

he sure would be a more than qualified to belong in the National Enquirer
    That's why this thread is so important, and so timely.

Readers, what's going on with the Lancaster Town Republican Committee?

Seems to me that the club has become something of an unmitigated trainwreak.

I've supported MANY Republicans in the past. What ever happened to the thinking that people like Dale Volker and Dale Larson were representative of the Lancaster Town Republican Committee? These men were honorable and carried themselves in office with dignity, respect and distinction. They did their duties without a hint of impropriety or "taking care of themselves" like we see around here today. And I had no problem supporting these men, and others - regardless of political party.

I can't understand why the local committee has advanced so many bums and scoundrels of late - heck, it gives them a stench - one needs to take a shower after hearing all about some of these people. And it does not look like they will change with a new leader at the helm - some on here say new "squeeze" which brings to mind another sort of ethical shortcoming.

When the "system" was infected with the likes of the Ralph Lorigo and Steve Pigeon and Frank Max-types of greedy politicians it seems like in Lancaster at least, the local Republican committee went into overdrive trying to build an organization, one which WNYresident would call a "club" - that promoted people who have not only let us down, but who were crumb bums to begin with. (Sure there have been crumb bum Dems, but they were run out of Town on a rail - as it should be!)

Republican Chris Collins is one of those - now under investigation for shady stock sales for one of his own companies, also implicating the devilish U.S. Health and Human Services Secretary Tom Price, and other Republican members of the House of Representatives. Once again feathering their own nest and laughing in our faces. But no problem for the Lancaster Town Republican Committee of course. Chris Collins is their guy!

Republican Patrick Gallivan also represents Lancaster in the State Senate, and when he's not scamming his election donations buying a tanning booth for his home - yes, you read that correctly - in order to keep a bronze look year-round that maybe he thinks is oh so appealing to voters. Well, in my view, he just looks like a bronzed crook as opposed to just a plain ole crook. He should have been indicted for election fraud for that one! Now we see that he has cashed checks for unearned extra pay in the Senate, now under investigation by the State Attorney General (good for him) in yet another financial scam! Of course the Lancaster Town Republican Committee LOVES Mr. Gallivan and even prominently promotes his support of their candidates in Town races year after year. But no problem for the Lancaster Town Republican Committee of course. Patrick Gallivan is their guy

No one who reads this forum could forget the past candidacies of other shady characters - gee, just two years ago their slate could be called the Ticket of the Damned once one pulled back the curtain - leading to the headline of this thread, of course. Heck, three of the four had clear ethical issues - a whopping 75% of the ticket! Makes one take a second look at Mr. Sugg as the shining light of propriety among a group of sleazeballs.

Looks like it's time to clean up their act in Lancaster for the Lancaster Town Republican Committee.

And voters would be wise to throw these bums out of office ASAP if they do not.

Let's bring back the two Republican Dales mentioned above - and jettison any politician who serve their own interests (Collins, Gallivan, Morton) in shady financial deal-making.

I won't be holding my breath!

Quote Originally Posted by gorja View Post
    Ralph Mohr's squeeze???
    I lost count!

What number "squeeze" is this one?

They say in politics that everything has a shelf life.

It will be interesting to see how long this one lasts.

LOL

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread Information