Thread: Cellphone Poviders Love you Longtime

Cellphone Poviders Love you Longtime

Why is there nothing about USMOBILE they are the best and still nothing about this link when you look for the best and dollar wise way to use your cell phone. check out the enclosed link..https://www.usmobile.com/plans

T-mobile, 7 lines, unlimited talk and text and 2GB data/month/phone. $140 taxes incl. Can't find a better deal.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    That isn't a bad price at all for 7 lines.

First they charge for text msgs. ugh! when will people get a clue?!

Text message run on the SAME bandwith as a phone call it costs the company literally NOTHING for you to send a text.

Also, hows coverage? I hadvirgin mobile with an iphone for $45 a month but their coverage sucked, even though they claimed to have coverage at my house.

I switched to verizon, again with an iphone and I pay $60 a month, for essentially everything they offer for $59.00 for 1 less Ill keep verizon.

One of the biggest cost factors regarding these expensive phone plans is that most people are paying full retail price for their cell phones, especially the iPhones which costs 600+ and then they spread out that cost over 24 months... which adds 20-40 per line per phone to your bill... its crazy... go on Craigslist buy an iphone for $200, and then go to verizon and pay $60 a month for unlimited talk/txt and 5GB of data... hard to beat that.

my phone is an iphone 6+ 64GB and came with 2 cases, and the charger.
    Willful ignorance is the downfall of every major empire in history.

"Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun." - Mao, 1938

Thread Information