Thread: Kaminski to Senior: DROP DEAD! Talk about time to DUMP a politician!!!

Kaminski to Senior: DROP DEAD! Talk about time to DUMP a politician!!!

Buffalo News, 2/23/17

"Cheektowaga Council Member Gerald Kaminski was one of the four officials who voted Prep out. "Everyone knows it's a political position; no one can argue that," Kaminski said. "I've known Tony over the years, and I think it was time for him to go. I understand the part about Tony being a veteran, but you have to be agile to get between those tables. And elderly ladies tend to get emotional at bingo games."

https://buffalonews.com/2017/02/23/c...ssue-job-loss/
    Say what you will about Bingo Inspectors and politics and getting paid - sure it's nice work if you can get it, but it is the law and you have to monitor these games. I just can't believe the callous and cavalier comments from this politician, Gerald Kaminski, though, in the article from above.

Show a little class in separating someone from town employment.

Maybe Kaminski should look up the word "dignity" and think of his public statements that point to him as being a buffoon. Same for the others who kicked this gentleman to the curb.

Am I reading this correctly from the Buffalo News article:

Kaminski: "I think it was time for him to go." REAL CLASS, JERK!

Kaminski: "you have to be agile to get between those tables." SAY WHAT?

Kaminski: "And elderly ladies tend to get emotional at bingo games." EXCUSE ME!

I guess when this heartless man runs for re-election we'll have to keep a watch for that.

VOTE NO ON KAMINSKI !!!!!!!!!

He's not a councilman, he's the devil!!

Does anyone know the others who voted this elderly man out as Bingo Inspector?

Quote Originally Posted by Breezy View Post
    Say what you will about Bingo Inspectors and politics and getting paid - sure it's nice work if you can get it, but it is the law and you have to monitor these games. I just can't believe the callous and cavalier comments from this politician, Gerald Kaminski, though, in the article from above.

Show a little class in separating someone from town employment.

Maybe Kaminski should look up the word "dignity" and think of his public statements that point to him as being a buffoon. Same for the others who kicked this gentleman to the curb.

Am I reading this correctly from the Buffalo News article:

Kaminski: "I think it was time for him to go." REAL CLASS, JERK!

Kaminski: "you have to be agile to get between those tables." SAY WHAT?

Kaminski: "And elderly ladies tend to get emotional at bingo games." EXCUSE ME!

I guess when this heartless man runs for re-election we'll have to keep a watch for that.

VOTE NO ON KAMINSKI !!!!!!!!!

He's not a councilman, he's the devil!!

Callous and devil are an understatement. He sounds more like Jack Nicolson from One Flew Over the Cuckcoo's Nest.

Originally posted by Breezy:
    From this thread - http://www.speakupwny.com/forums/sho...=1#post1694411

The vote was 4 to 3. Rogowski, Magierski, Kaminski and Adamczyk voted in favor of removing the 89 year old veteran. Meyers, Hammer and Benczkowski voted to keep him.

Georgia L Schlager

Quote Originally Posted by gorja View Post
    From this thread - http://www.speakupwny.com/forums/sho...=1#post1694411

The vote was 4 to 3. Rogowski, Magierski, Kaminski and Adamczyk voted in favor of removing the 89 year old veteran. Meyers, Hammer and Benczkowski voted to keep him.
    Here you have it!

The Kaminski party attendees are supporting this kind of public policy. https://www.speakupwny.com/forums/sh...26#post1799326

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post

So Jerry wants to be supervisor...

As a property owner I think this wouldn't be our best interest by a long shot. We know the BS frank was up to while Sanitation supervisor...wasn't Jerry covering for him?
    And this clown wants to run for Supervisor next year ????

God help the good people of the Town of Cheektowaga!

But...

But...

But...

This is an election to keep an eye on, especially on here, because this man (Kaminski) has all sorts of baggage and it can all come out, over and over again, and we can give this jerk a long, hot, miserable summer that can result in his demise, along with the other creeps associated with his campaign seeking seats on the town council.

Let's have fun, Cheektowaga!!!!

Thread Information