Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Term Limits ? Does Lancaster need them ?

Quote Originally Posted by Breezy View Post
    The deluded petting the heads of the deluded.

Good boy, Mark. Good boy!

Roll over now, and I'll pet your belly.

Good grief, where's Frank Broughton, he could come in handy now?

Here ya have the Milo of SpeakupWNY - quoted above in another fake news rant, warts and all with his own vile and misleading rants back in 2015, too.

Good grief.

Without reference to my previous response, the above remark is WAY OVER THE EDGE.

In light of today's news regarding Milo Yiannopoulos, the commentator Breezy seems to suggest that I am an advocate for pedophiles. That comment, by "BREEZY," an entirely anonymous source, is a blatant libelous remark directed at a specifically identified commentator.

Furthermore, it not only SEEMS TO EXPAND THE LIMITS OF ACCEPTABLE COMMENTARY and/or SpeakUp behavior, but simply does not constitute legitimate social or political discourse. It is nothing less than deliberate character assassination.

It seems to me that the commentator Breezy has some serious explaining to do to WNY Res and to the SpeakUp participants. I call upon the Administrator to undertake any appropriate interventions.
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; February 22nd, 2017 at 01:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mark blazejewski View Post

Here ya have the Milo of SpeakupWNY - quoted above in another fake news rant, warts and all with his own vile and misleading rants back in 2015, too.

Good grief.

Without reference to my previous response, the above remark is WAY OVER THE EDGE.

In light of today's news regarding Milo Yiannopoulos, the commentator Breezy seems to suggest that I am an advocate for pedophiles. That comment, by "BREEZY," an entirely anonymous source, is a blatant libelous remark directed at a specifically identified commentator.

Furthermore, it not only SEEMS TO EXPAND THE LIMITS OF ACCEPTABLE COMMENTARY and/or SpeakUp behavior, but simply does not constitute legitimate social or political discourse. It is nothing less than deliberate character assassination.

It seems to me that the commentator Breezy has some serious explaining to do to WNY Res and to the SpeakUp participants. I call upon the Administrator to undertake any appropriate interventions.
    Why are you surprised or offended by the likes of Breezy and his ilk when this is today’s political culture and where each day brings a fresh lowering of the bar for decency and civility.

This is but one of many who write in anonymity and can freely attack on a personal basis with no fear of reprisal. You appear quite knowledgeable of history and politics (foreign and local) and should know that politics is a ‘blood-sport’ and operatives like Breezy will use any tactic to undermine an opponent.

Do not lower yourself to his level.

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Chowaniec View Post
    Why are you surprised or offended by the likes of Breezy and his ilk when this is today’s political culture and where each day brings a fresh lowering of the bar for decency and civility.

This is but one of many who write in anonymity and can freely attack on a personal basis with no fear of reprisal. You appear quite knowledgeable of history and politics (foreign and local) and should know that politics is a ‘blood-sport’ and operatives like Breezy will use any tactic to undermine an opponent.

Do not lower yourself to his level.
    An unintentional consequence of "Breezy's" response: it served to prove the validity of my comments expressed in my initial post: character assassination, distorted truths ect. are part and parcel of the local Democrat political hit machine. I am quite sure that most, if not all, of the elected Democrat officials do not endorse the disgusting and unsupported characterizations that are chronically expressed by their loose canons.

However, I do believe that occasionally, a sharp light must necessarily be shined on such reckless behavior, which of course runs contrary to the written rules of conduct clearly expressed by Onlinemedia.net. To wit:

"The administrators and moderators of Buffalo NY News, Politics and Events - Hosted by Onlinemedia.net will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this site, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of Buffalo NY News, Politics and Events - Hosted by Onlinemedia.net, nor vBulletin Solutions, Inc. (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message.

By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.

The owners of Buffalo NY News, Politics and Events - Hosted by Onlinemedia.net reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any content item for any reason."

I believe that the reply to which you responded served that purpose.
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; February 22nd, 2017 at 01:08 PM.

Hey Breezy,

"Get off his lazy rump and ...call his friend Sugg." How crude. More urgently, I am curious to know why you are so focused on my physical body in this post Breezy?
    Mark, this says it all! There was no intent at all about your "body" - and this is exactly one reason you have credibility issues, with me at least (not to mention the folks I speak with outside this site). Heck, I don't even know what you look like.

The reference is to the lapdog incessentry displayed over and over and over.

And you were (2015 campaign) just as vicious, misleading as any person on the other side - especially with the food pantry.

You always twist comments to create a pity party for poor Mark!

If I had a nickel for every comment posted here by others about someone "getting off their rump" or other word for same I'd have a nice pot of change.
    Last edited by Breezy; February 22nd, 2017 at 01:53 PM.

Moreover, it seems to me that Breezy's comment "Good luck in 2017, you'll need it" suggests some sort of threat, perhaps physical, against me, and since she was a significant component to the 2015 narrative to which the commentator Breezy OBSESSIVELY refers, my wife?
    More proof, sadly, of a paranoia from a simple, basic, well-used comment... "Good luck in 2017, you'll need it"

You can sure dish it out, Mark, but you can't even take a friendly quip!!!

You turn that into a " threat, perhaps physical, against me" - are you serious??????

The more I see Trump, the more I see Mark.

Mark, this says it all! There was no intent at all about your "body" - and this is exactly one reason you have credibility issues, with me at least (not to mention the folks I speak with outside this site). Heck, I don't even know what you look like.

The reference is to the lapdog incessentry displayed over and over and over.

And you were (2015 campaign) just as vicious, misleading as any person on the other side - especially with the food pantry.

You always twist comments to create a pity party for poor Mark!

If I had a nickel for every comment posted here by others about someone "getting off their rump" or other word for same I'd have a nice pot of change.
    Your comments speak for themselves. My comments are attributed to my genuine name. And, I don't need lectures about sensitivity from a anonymous critic. Perhaps if you used your real name, you would not be so libelous and bold?

More proof, sadly, of a paranoia from a simple, basic, well-used comment... "Good luck in 2017, you'll need it"

You can sure dish it out, Mark, but you can't even take a friendly quip!!!

You turn that into a " threat, perhaps physical, against me" - are you serious??????

The more I see Trump, the more I see Mark.
    Why do I "NEED" luck in 2017? "Need" being the critical word, which suggests that you know something about my future that I do not. The remarks were certainly not delivered in the same spirit or context of a simple "Be safe," or "Take care."

Since YOU ARE AN ANONYMOUS ACTOR, CHRONICALLY HOSTILE TO ME, why would I view your comments as a "quip." The referred comments remain suggestive of a threat.

BTW, you still have not explained the very troublesome "Milo" remark, or was that just another hilarious gem from the comedic repertoire of "Breezy?"
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; February 22nd, 2017 at 02:39 PM.

But, please, I want to understand this comment that you made clearly:

Do I understand that you talk to people about me, about my specific person, off the Speak Up site? If so, that is very interesting.

Why on earth would such an inconsequential person (your characterization of me, written yesterday), prompt such apparently obsessive interest and behavior on your part outside of the Speak Up site?

Your apparent obsession interest and behavior concerning with me conjures up a number of VERY upsetting possibilities. Bear in mind, with my full name at your disposal, you can find out my address, which is also my wife's address.

I have no recourse but to consider your remarks as potential threat? I'll have to seriously consider this issue.

Also, I am curious to know to whom you have talked, about my specific person, in such a way as to conclude that I have "credibility issues?" Care to elaborate?

At a very minimum, you may have, perhaps unwittingly, perhaps deliberately, disseminated false and misleading,information about my specific person.. That just may constitute slander. I just may talk to my lawyer about that one.

Keep going Breezy, you are on a roll.
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; February 22nd, 2017 at 03:13 PM.

A Democratic Party who was so deplete of viable candidates in the last town election that it chose a Supervisor candidate of retirement age who only ran because there was no other viable; a registered Conservative and a non affiliated (blank) for Town Board members. And, they all won.
    Seems to me you missed the whole genius political maneuvers on the part of the DEMS in 2015. Just like they did in 2013 when they orchestrated a major coup with the help of Conservative Party voters, snagging the important minor party line in the primary. From what I recall 2015 saw all the negativity from the GOP side in the Conservative primary, NOT the DEMS, even Mr. Sugg attacking his opponent on Facebook saying she would be "stealing" the Conservative line in the vote. Voters rightly rejected that arrogant, cynical charge. More sour grapes from Lee Chowaniec here, readers, once again twisting the truth in order to try to sway and mislead. Don't buy it. By the way these same Conservative Party voters in Lancaster in 2015 probably feel comfortable today with the current makeup of the town board. That is, when you take into account the Fudoli era and all the hostility from that awful experiment.

Seems to me you missed the whole genius political maneuvers on the part of the DEMS in 2015. Just like they did in 2013 when they orchestrated a major coup with the help of Conservative Party voters, snagging the important minor party line in the primary. From what I recall 2015 saw all the negativity from the GOP side in the Conservative primary, NOT the DEMS, even Mr. Sugg attacking his opponent on Facebook saying she would be "stealing" the Conservative line in the vote. Voters rightly rejected that arrogant, cynical charge. More sour grapes from Lee Chowaniec here, readers, once again twisting the truth in order to try to sway and mislead. Don't buy it. By the way these same Conservative Party voters in Lancaster in 2015 probably feel comfortable today with the current makeup of the town board. That is, when you take into account the Fudoli era and all the hostility from that awful experiment.
    If you are admitting that the Democrats intentionally deceived Conservative voters twice as a grand political scheme to win elections, then Sugg was right in his declaration – and your ‘genius’ claim is disingenuous and nothing more than the usual ‘smear and fear’ politics that this well organized political party is noted for.

And, if you are pleased of how the DEMS won by character assimilation, false narrative and claims in those two elections, your input on this year’s election should be interesting as I don’t believe the DEMS in power will be using that approach – my opinion.

I do agree the current board is governing well and the two DEM incumbents will be formidable opponents for the Republicans in the upcoming election - if they run. But then again, who do the DEMS have to run as a viable candidate? What are you hearing?

If all political parties had any sense they would cross endorse Dan Amatura for re-election as Highway Superintendent.

Originally posted by Lee Chowaniec:
    If all political parties had any sense they would cross endorse Dan Amatura for re-election as Highway Superintendent.
    I, totally agree. This is coming from someone whose opinion has taken a 180° turn in the last 8 years.

The superintendent has gotten the GIS system rolling including locations of
    drainage ditches, culverts, bridges, catch basins, etc.

Encouraged the town board to accept a yearly bonding process to purchase equipment such as replacements for 15 year old trucks, etc

Most recently, they've been using a new road salt additive to save money for the taxpayers in the long run.

The super must be doing something right that his employees DO come to work for him to plow the roads unlike the Cheektowaga highway department employees.

Georgia L Schlager

What about the rumors after last election in 2015?

Dawn Gaczewski will join the Democratic party. DON"T KNOW

Johanna Coleman will start collecting her pension. TRUE

Donna Stempniak will replace Neil Connelly as planning board chairman. FALSE

Neil Connelly will go to the Zoning Board of Appeals. FALSE

Georgia L Schlager

Breezy, now, what were you saying earlier about MY credibility problem?

Regarding the Democrat strategy for the Town Council campaign in 2015, YOU CHOSE THESE WORDS to characterize that strategy:

"GENIUS," "POLITICAL MANEUVERS, " "ORCHESTRATED," "MAJOR COUP," "HELP OF THE CONSERVATIVE VOTERS," "SNAGGING...IMPORTANT MINOR PARTY LINE."

Those words seem to suggest that DECEPTION deception may have been THE key element in the DEMOCRAT campaign.

I TOLD YOU MY VERSION OF THE 2015 FOOD PANTRY ISSUE WAS THE TRUTH!

Be sure to clean your shoes good Breezy, because you stepped into it big time!
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; February 23rd, 2017 at 06:42 AM.

Good grief.

Twisting and turning.

TROLL!

Mark with all his righteous indignation - for all the world to see; yet, he has just as much bovine on him with all his malarkey from 2015 as any Democrat around Lancaster fighting back against his bovine.

AND ALL HIS CANDIDATES LOST!!!
    And if he was sooooooooooo concerned about the food pantry, he would have gotten off his lazy rump and called his pal Slugg and straightened the thing out with one telephone call.

LAZY!

Precious, just precious.

Sorry, Mark, but I don't think you have any influence with Lancaster voters anyway!

Good luck in 2017, Mark. You'll need it.

The issue is not that all of my candidates lost, it is the QUESTION of HOW YOUR CANDIDATES WON?

Your Answer: "ORCHESTRATED COUP."

Now here's something we all can agree on!!!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information