Thread: Look how destitude Buffalo look's like by Rail

Unregistered

Look how destitude Buffalo look's like by Rail

Look how Destitute Buffalo is from Bailey to Downtown by Rail !!! Looks like a Zombie Apocalypse has happened. The Politian's call it, Rebirth, Renaisance and the new Buffalo and yet their going to turn Michigan Ave into another tourist attraction. like Canalside (a construction site filled with sod filled empty lots) For your laught of the day, just read the daily Buffalo News & watcher the Buffalo local TV News. It's priceless

http://www.facebook.com/ForgottenBuf...8774548020535/

Quote Originally Posted by jennifer7 View Post
    Look how Destitute Buffalo is from Bailey to Downtown by Rail !!! Looks like a Zombie Apocalypse has happened. The Politian's call it, Rebirth, Renaisance and the new Buffalo and yet their going to turn Michigan Ave into another tourist attraction. like Canalside (a construction site filled with sod filled empty lots) For your laught of the day, just read the daily Buffalo News & watcher the Buffalo local TV News. It's priceless

TanLegs, Casey22 is that you?? How is Nevada?

Unregistered

It shows what a great job, Schumer, Cuomo, Higgins, Brown etc.... are doing. That's what happens when you already have the highest taxes in Country, No Private investment, and population loss's every single year for decades. Can you imagine what Buffalo & the suburbs are going to look with significant tax hikes imminent, speeding up populations loss's and more business loss's are also imminent ? Add this with the $15/hr minimum wage coming soon and all the other NYS fees that are being raised such as NYS Auto Registration being raised 50%.

The day you walk out in front of a truck, I pray to God I get to be the one driving it....
    Let me articulate this for you:
    "I'm not locked in here with them. They're locked in here with me!!"
    HipKat's Blog

Well, it ain't exactly ridin' on the City of New Orleans. Rode the Long Island rail road a bit this summer from Manhattan to Port Washington in Queens. That wasn't pristine beauty all the way either. And it's damned hot waiting to board in mid-July.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by HipKat View Post
    The day you walk out in front of a truck, I pray to God I get to be the one driving it....
    Go to Facebook Forgotten Buffalo site and read the 100's of comments below the video , most are saying alot worst things about Buffalo,
    Just be happy Hillary didn't win, because the whole country would look & be like Buffalo in a few years

www.facebook.com/ForgottenBuffalo/videos/1888774548020535/
    My favorite is the fruit belt and the sign on the pole historic area. like the east side is a historic area to shootings. years ago wouldn't go near fruit town unless you were armed. Same way still but now you can take a tour through it. Canalside nothing more than millions of taxpayer $$ for a 3 month playground.
    God must love stupid people; He made so many

Go to Facebook Forgotten Buffalo site and read the 100's of comments below the video , most are saying alot worst things about Buffalo,
    Just be happy Hillary didn't win, because the whole country would look & be like Buffalo in a few years
    everything looks the same a mess.

Quote Originally Posted by HipKat View Post
    nasty nasty ..hp go sabres

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by cheekman View Post
    nasty nasty ..hp go sabres
    Better yet, No one go's shopping to malls anymore ???? Everyone go's on line to shop NOT, LOL ,LOL That's funny they just openned several brand new malls recently here and their building many more brand new ones, Their always packed and it's hard to find a empty parking space, Most even have live music, & entertainment most of time.

Thread Information