Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Boulevard Mall, And Yet another WNY Mall closing soon !!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by HipKat View Post
    Not to change the subject, but it seems more like Trump's swamp is being drained
    Not, It's the lying media with fake news !! Trump Won and it was a landslide win !!! without NY & CA . notice NY & CA similarities.

I bet the Buffalo news & local TV station's won't air the millions who are supporting him, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-Df75sYwQw Moms cancel Nordstrom credit cards in response to cutting ties w/ Trumps
    Last edited by jennifer7; February 17th, 2017 at 10:44 AM.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by jennifer7 View Post
    Love how you change the subject, Why dosen't the Buffalo News & the local TV Stations have stories about Pension Spiking, Here's how Pension spiking works. if you working 30 years and you started out making $50,000/year and year 27 your now making 85,000/year. in Years 28 to 30, They work as much overtime as they can and say they make 120,000/yr The government pensions only use the last 3 years of salary, So the Pension is $120,000/yr for life, plus fully paid medical insurance
    and the cost keep raising, Add this with the $150,000 or more cash out bonus at retirement for the unused vacation & sick time in a30 year career, Look how many governmemt workers their are and will be retiring soon. How many of these 6 figure pensions & 6 figure cashout bonsus can each Town & Village afford and then add tax base keeps shrinking, Every Town & Village knows their going have to keep raising taxes every year at higher & higher percents forever. You only can raise taxes only so much

Amherst raising taxes again, They need more money for ^^ see above^^

http://buffalonews.com/2017/02/17/am...w-assessments/

Not, It's the lying media with fake news !! Trump Won and it was a landslide win !!! without NY & CA . notice NY & CA similarities.

I bet the Buffalo news & local TV station's won't air the millions who are supporting him, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-Df75sYwQw Moms cancel Nordstrom credit cards in response to cutting ties w/ Trumps
    You're missing the point.

First, it was NOT a landslide win. Only the brainwashed keep repeating that nonsense

Gen Flynn ousted.

Republicans breaking ranks. Following his news conference, one Republican lawmaker tried to keep the President's comments in context with his overall demeanor: "We're just trying to manage this s***." Another said "He should do that with a therapist, not on live television."

Lowest Presidential rating of all time

Let me articulate this for you:
    "I'm not locked in here with them. They're locked in here with me!!"
    HipKat's Blog

Don't feed the trolls.

Unregistered
    You're missing the point.

First, it was NOT a landslide win. Only the brainwashed keep repeating that nonsense

Gen Flynn ousted.

Republicans breaking ranks. Following his news conference, one Republican lawmaker tried to keep the President's comments in context with his overall demeanor: "We're just trying to manage this s***." Another said "He should do that with a therapist, not on live television."

Lowest Presidential rating of all time

Look at the US Map, Trump won almost the whole entire country, see how Red it is, sure looks like a landslide,

http://www.truthfeed.com/did-you-kno...won-487/38971/

I told You over a year ago Trump was going to WIN BIG !!!!!
    Last edited by jennifer7; February 17th, 2017 at 07:25 PM.

Look at the US Map, Trump won almost the whole Country see how Red it is,

http://www.truthfeed.com/did-you-kno...won-487/38971/
    Nitwit - a term that definitely applies to you

Trump had 74 more electoral votes and 1.3 million less overall votes. THAT'S what determines the results, not the pretty colors on a map - nitwit
    HipKat's Blog

Unregistered
    Nitwit - a term that definitely applies to you

Trump had 74 more electoral votes and 1.3 million less overall votes. THAT'S what determines the results, not the pretty colors on a map - nitwit
    Look at the Map it's almost all RED take away CA & NY it's a Landslide That's why theirs Electoral votes, Otherwise LA & NYC would
    always chose who's the President would be, Trump didn't even Campaign in CA & NY

Unregistered
    In VA, Protesters wanted Wegmans to pull Trump brand wine off the shelves, It's off the shelves because people purchased it to spite the protesters. Trump just blasted the media in CA & NY and said that the media in CA & NY just care about their own special interests and not the people , SO SO TRUE !!! You gotta Luv it, Can't wait to he drain's the swamp and the biggest swamp is WNY's corrupt politian's He's also said Schumer is a Light weight. LOL LOL
    http://buffalonews.com/2017/02/17/bo...ves-customers/

Leftie, if you want to call the death knell of every business from Main & Bailey to Niagara Falls Blvd and Maple road then by all means let's expand that idiotic subway. It did wonders in clearing out the businesses along Main Street 30 years ago. And, hey, when Uber finally comes to town all our transportation problems will be solved for all time so we won't need to expand it. And, Jennifer please, a reassessment doesn't mean a townwide tax increase...unless the town spends more money.

Look at the Map it's almost all RED take away CA & NY it's a Landslide That's why theirs Electoral votes, Otherwise LA & NYC would
    always chose who's the President would be, Trump didn't even Campaign in CA & NY
    Counties don't elect Presidents, Troll, people do. Actual votes. And no, you don't take away California and NY because those states actually exist and those votes actually counted.
    HipKat's Blog

Unregistered
    Counties don't elect Presidents, Troll, people do. Actual votes. And no, you don't take away California and NY because those states actually exist and those votes actually counted.
    I & Trump Won and You and Hillary Lost.

I voted for Trump and it's not hard to see that the whole country lost.

This is what drives me crazy. Conservatives act like liberals don't have eyes and ears and can't see and hear what's happening. Someone I know said that Trump is going to be more successful than Obama or any other president for that matter and she could be right. Because so far he's been most successful at is being part of what is or may be the biggest political Scandal to ever hit the White House.

The National Security advisor was forced to resign because details came out that he colluded with the Russians which gives notice to what was suspicions and is now fact that the Russians, let me say that again the Russians, our number one enemy, influenced the presidential election.

And while the conservatives have completely ignored this fact and being led like blind Lambs in whichever direction their conservative leaders pull them, they continue to focus on completely insignificant facts and events while the White House implodes in front of all of our eyes.

Trump is dangerous and he's stupid, politically. Last week he took a security briefing at the dinner table sitting next to the Japanese prime minister on the same unsecure Android phone he's had since before the election.

Do I really need to say more?
    HipKat's Blog

Unregistered
    I voted for Trump and it's not hard to see that the whole country lost.

This is what drives me crazy. Conservatives act like liberals don't have eyes and ears and can't see and hear what's happening. Someone I know said that Trump is going to be more successful than Obama or any other president for that matter and she could be right. Because so far he's been most successful at is being part of what is or may be the biggest political Scandal to ever hit the White House.

The National Security advisor was forced to resign because details came out that he colluded with the Russians which gives notice to what was suspicions and is now fact that the Russians, let me say that again the Russians, our number one enemy, influenced the presidential election.

And while the conservatives have completely ignored this fact and being led like blind Lambs in whichever direction their conservative leaders pull them, they continue to focus on completely insignificant facts and events while the White House implodes in front of all of our eyes.

Trump is dangerous and he's stupid, politically. Last week he took a security briefing at the dinner table sitting next to the Japanese prime minister on the same unsecure Android phone he's had since before the election.

Do I really need to say more?
    TRUMP already created more then 1.2 Million new jobs and the job's are going to MI, OH, IN etc... You notice not even 1 new job is coming to NYS

http://www.usapoliticstoday.com/trum...llion-us-jobs/

This is not true.

Flynn was forced to resign due to kickback in the media over conversations with Russian officials before Trump took office.

If you're going to use a word like collude it needs to be used correctly.

col·lude
    kəˈlo͞od/Submit
    verb
    come to a secret understanding for a harmful purpose; conspire.

There is nothing secret about what Flynn did. He spoke on phone lines that were obviously being monitored and had knowledge of them being monitored. So there was no secrecy or conspiracy here.

It's possible that what Flynn did was against the law as it's against the law for private citizens’ to engaging in diplomacy. It's also possible that these conversations could be proven to be harmful to the Obama administrations foreign policy efforts. These are valid claims. But collusion is not. If secrecy was desired there would have been additional steps taken that would have been a sign of trying to avoid the obvious monitoring.

As for Russia influencing the election my only question is why are people so upset with this? To start the US has a very long history of influencing elections around the globe. So what right does the US have to say Russia is in the wrong in trying to influence ours? Beyond that, why are some people upset that Russia may have tried to influence our elections but seem to completely disregard the efforts of media outlets and private corporations from doing the same thing? I would find it valid to be upset at any outside influence but find it to be a bit naive to be upset selectively over some.

Hell, there are options for sanctions against Russia for actions they do and diplomatic channels as well. Those are the checks. Just what checks does the US government have against corporations or individuals like George Soros who want to influence things?

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    TRUMP already created more then 1.2 Million new jobs and the job's are going to MI, OH, IN etc... You notice not even 1 new job is coming to NYS

http://www.usapoliticstoday.com/trum...llion-us-jobs/
    That is misleading. A job is not created until the paychecks start to get written. Saying we are going to add 1000 jobs is far different than writing out 1000 paychecks. Trump is positive for job growth but your statement is very misleading at this time.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information