Thread: "Selective Amnesia or Denial Syndrome." spreading in Lancaster,NY

"Selective Amnesia or Denial Syndrome." spreading in Lancaster,NY

Senior Town Board Members show signs of selective amnesia

Its sad how many times our senior Controlling Town Board Members get caught "Fibbing" and "Omitting" things.

If I read this correct,Mr.Brady when speaking for the Lancaster Airport said, “It is done on every state grant that matches an FAA grant and has been done for 15 years at the airport.

Like Mr.Lee C. said, "I have never seen such agenda paperwork noting that."

Supervisor Bob Giza and Council Member Stempniak must have forgot about that too. 15 years they been helping them with NYS and FAA grant paperwork - but according to them - we have nothing to do with the Airport.

The Airport people now need a letter of "Endorsement" - To enable them to get more tax dollars - $12Million isn't enough!

Mr.Brady stated,“It is important for the airport to get the endorsing resolution to get the state funding.” Its seems its more like a prerequisite - it seems its a major action on the part of our Town Board.

But they play it off like they have no influence.

For years they didn't know about the plans for WalMart.
    Supervisor Giza said, "We dont know exactly what they are going to buid."

For years they forgot they Pre-approved hundreds of new homes (like Mohawk Place.) and had plans "Hidden" in the "Pipeline" as Supervisor Giza and Council Member Stempniak like to call it.(Where exactly is this majical Pipeline?)

For years the Town has had a sort of "Unspoken" service the Highway Department provides. They dump access materials on private property for certain "Insider Friends" - Mr.Giza told the taxpayers this, last year when his newly appointed Highway Boss got caught - but he conveniently "Forgot" that fact when he sent Channel Four after former Highway Boss Rich Reese.

He also forgot that the Highway Department Boss before Rich Reese had been "Recycling." But wasn't that a convenient way to set up someone.

I believe our Town Board Members should have the Pre-meeting room and the Meeting Hall checked - there could be something in the air there causing this "Selective Amnesia or Denial Syndrome."

Let's see, wait I have forgotton what I was going to say, selective? Maybe....

I think it is Denial. We have come to the point where Corporate Welfare truly is taking money out of our pockets and children to feed the pilot hobbiest as well as Mr. Geles's family pet project.

Let's learn from the mistake and make it right, a position like that will be a shining star. Admitting mistakes, are brave and people respect that.
    I hope the town board can reflect on their past decisions and fix this.

"We have little or nothing to do with this."

"We have no authority" Said Lancaster Town Supervisor Bob Giza!

Past Town Resolutions:
    Supervisor Bob Giza, Council Member Donna Stempniak -
    how do you vote - "YES!"
    Lancaster Airport-12/6/1999
    Support Grant for Land Acquisition & Improvement At Lancaster Airport

how do you vote - "YES!"
    Lancaster Airport-4/17/2000
    Support Grant for Equipment & Paving At Lancaster Airport

how do you vote - "YES!"
    Buffalo-Lancaster Airport- 4/21/2003
    Endorse Buffalo-Lancaster Airport Construction for Eligibility for State Aid

how do you vote - "YES!"
    Buffalo-Lancaster Airport-12/3/2007
    Endorse Buffalo-Lancaster Airport Projects for Eligibility For State Funding

how do you vote - "YES!"
    Buffalo-Lancaster Airport-10/20/2008

how do you vote - "YES!"
    Buffalo-Lancaster Airport - 11/3/2008

how do you vote - "YES!" - But we had "Little or nothing" to do with it - we have no authority!

No accountability - No memory - No Ethics Committee - No integrity

#Dems play musical chairs + patronage and nepotism = entitlement !

Thread Information