Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: FOX News says Buffalo NY has serious refugee problems

Link?
    Let me articulate this for you:
    "I'm not locked in here with them. They're locked in here with me!!"
    HipKat's Blog

Unregistered
    Their talking about it on people I know Twitter's & Facebook pages and they have connections, details will be offically released soon.

Oh, Twitter and Facebook, those bastions of truthful reporting.....
    HipKat's Blog

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by HipKat View Post
    It's a hell of alot of more accurate & truthful then reading the Buffalo News & watching local TV stations. Also with the State & County
    remodeling the Stadium, in return, the Bills will sign a new lease to play there to 2030

You need serious help. I can only imagine the lonely life you must lead offline
    HipKat's Blog

It's not the message, it's the method and no, other than maybe you, I don't believe anyone cares about anything she has to say. Well, OK, maybe Grump and Cheek, but that's because they always look for the dark cloud
    "Dark cloud". That's an interesting term used to describe truth. For example, when I call Buffalo the murder capital of New York if I'm wrong show me. When I point out that the Buffalo public schools are a toilet that have ceased to serve as institutions of learning show me I'm wrong. When I point out that Buffalo continues to lose population show me Im wrong. If these are just "dark clouds" then it's been overcast here for over 30 years.

The number 1 murder rate in upstate NY is Troy. Public schools all over the country are failing at an alarming rate and according to this map, WNY isn't even in the top tier nationally for population loss. Unfortunately,. I couldn't find anything past the last census, 2010

Obviously and well known, things aren't a bowl of cherries here or in many other areas in the US. THAT isn't the issue. The issue is the overblown hating troll coming here consistently blubbering. Nobody needs to rub anyones face in it in any situation and this bitch thinks it's ok to do it nonstop and I, for one, am fed up with her.
    HipKat's Blog

Unregistered
    The number 1 murder rate in upstate NY is Troy. Public schools all over the country are failing at an alarming rate and according to this map, WNY isn't even in the top tier nationally for population loss. Unfortunately,. I couldn't find anything past the last census, 2010

Obviously and well known, things aren't a bowl of cherries here or in many other areas in the US. THAT isn't the issue. The issue is the overblown hating troll coming here consistently blubbering. Nobody needs to rub anyones face in it in any situation and this bitch thinks it's ok to do it nonstop and I, for one, am fed up with her.
    The Stats are for 2000 to 2010, It's 2017 That's what happens when you get brainwashed in the delusional world of "Buffalo Love" & "One Buffalo"

Quote Originally Posted by jennifer7 View Post
    The Stats are for 2000 to 2010, It's 2017 That's what happens when you get brainwashed in the delusional world of "Buffalo Love" & "One Buffalo"
    Ding dong, if you could read I said there is no data to be found after 2010 - the date of the last census. You know that thing they use to track things like this?
    HipKat's Blog

Oh hell what a moron.

Like him or not, Russ Brandon went to school at St. John Fisher and that's one of the reasons why training camp is there. The second, and mostly likely the primary reason, is that it puts the Bills in front of Rochester fans for several weeks.

I kinda respect trolls...at least the good ones. Jennifer or it ...is just a moron. Training camp and practice facilities are not the same. You and I know this but idiots apparently don't.

Ding dong, if you could read I said there is no data to be found after 2010 - the date of the last census. You know that thing they use to track things like this?
    Gee Hip, then how is that the local fish wrap keeps talking about the millenials flocking to Buffalo, the immigrants who are remaking the city. Data are available. Look harder. You won't like what you find. Troy was number one because it's an exceedingly small city that had a couple of murder s and that gave them the record. Actually Syracuse was worse last year than Buffalo. But don't worry. Not to be outdone the City of Good Neighbors got off to a bang up start to 2017 with 3 murders on New Years Day and things are continuing apace. By the end of this year Syracuse will have to settle for the Golden Snowball and Buffalo will assume its normal place as winner of the Coroners' Cup.

Quote Originally Posted by grump View Post
    Gee Hip, then how is that the local fish wrap keeps talking about the millenials flocking to Buffalo, the immigrants who are remaking the city. Data are available. Look harder. You won't like what you find.

Population aside Grump....you have to admit that the investments being made in Buffalo (public and private) are at a much different volume than say 10 years ago and not even comparable to 30 years ago. That does help things. For decades towns like Amherst had to go at it solo and grow in spite of being next to Buffalo. Now, it's not that bad and some parts of the city are actually quite complementary. So it helps. Also consider that while Buffalo is still shrinking Erie County has grown in the last 7 years or so. It's not outsiders and mostly Peter robbing from Paul but it's still growth.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by leftWNYbecauseofBS View Post
    Population aside Grump....you have to admit that the investments being made in Buffalo (public and private) are at a much different volume than say 10 years ago and not even comparable to 30 years ago. That does help things. For decades towns like Amherst had to go at it solo and grow in spite of being next to Buffalo. Now, it's not that bad and some parts of the city are actually quite complementary. So it helps. Also consider that while Buffalo is still shrinking Erie County has grown in the last 7 years or so. It's not outsiders and mostly Peter robbing from Paul but it's still growth.
    What are you talking about ? As a Whole, WNY has been losing population every single year for the last 45 years. WNY Population's loss's are speeding up. in the Last Census, WNY lost 5,236 long time residents in just 1 year in 2015 Yet. The Buffalo New says it's a slight population, but the population loss's were only 3,500 a year ack in 2007, 2008, 2009 etc.. was considered Brain Drain. LOL LOL. No one builds new Malls anymore or shops in Malls, NOT !!! LOL Everyone now shops online NOT !!! , LOL The Economy is not just bad in WNY . It's bad & like this everywhere NOT !!!! LOL , It's 99.999999% Public Investment and & 00001% Private Investment LOL ,

Quote Originally Posted by jennifer7 View Post
    What are you talking about ? As a Whole, WNY has been losing population every single year for the last 45 years. WNY Population's loss's are speeding up. in the Last Census, WNY lost 5,236 long time residents in just 1 year in 2015 Yet. The Buffalo New says it's a slight population, but the population loss's were only 3,500 a year ack in 2007, 2008, 2009 etc.. was considered Brain Drain. LOL LOL. No one builds new Malls anymore or shops in Malls, NOT !!! LOL Everyone now shops online NOT !!! , LOL The Economy is not just bad in WNY . It's bad & like this everywhere NOT !!!! LOL , It's 99.999999% Public Investment and & 00001% Private Investment LOL ,
    You're an absolute moron. Seriously a combination of being just a miserable person and utterly stupid beyond comprehension.

Erie County ≠ WNY
    Erie County ≠ Buffalo

I said Erie County has had a population gain recently - https://www.google.com/search?q=erie...+ny+population - you idiot.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by leftWNYbecauseofBS View Post
    Erie County didn't grow for the most part. The population growth is based off of the importation of refugees. If refugees weren't being imported over the last 10 years Erie County would have shown a population loss. I have the links on another thread making this case.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread Information