Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: FOX News says Buffalo NY has serious refugee problems

Unregistered
    I found to 2 different ones One image was from the Buffalo Risings site, 1 said, Welcome to Buffalo NY No mater were your from in Arabic & Spanish line right underneath. Another sign said Welcome to Buffalo NY "The city of Good neighbors" in Arabic, I'm trying to find them again

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by jennifer7 View Post
    I found to 2 different ones One image was from the Buffalo Risings site, 1 said, Welcome to Buffalo NY No mater were your from in Arabic & Spanish line right underneath. Another sign said Welcome to Buffalo NY "The city of Good neighbors" in Arabic, I'm trying to find them again
    Here's another different sign I just found scroll down to the picture
    https://www.buffalorising.com/2017/01/buffalo-to-remain-city-of-good-neighbors/

Unregistered

A religion based on hate. Why do you suppose that in World War 2 Islamic countries sided with the Nazis and in the Cold War they sided with the Communists? For all three their religion is their government and their government is their religion. Their hatred of western civilization is based in a deep seated hatred of freedom. Why anyone with a daughter would support entry of these into this country absolutely mystifies me.

Unregistered

Another Islamic Terrorist Attack

Today this just happened again in PARIS — French soldiers opened fire on a man wielding a machete who shouted "Allahu akbar" as he attacked them near the Louvre museum

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/w...aris/97436606/

Quote Originally Posted by leftWNYbecauseofBS View Post
    Don't take this the wrong way because I like our conversations. But saying ALL Muslims would take this position is equal to saying ALL Muslims are terrorists. There are obviously variances in the spectrum. Absolute positions or views that ignore the spectrum is the root of the problem IMHO.

If we're actually going to solve this issue what needs to happen is being able to identity that some are good people of a faith that simply want to live their life to the fullest, while at the same time, saying that some are horrible humans that simply want to destroy everything around them in the distorted view that their ideology is superior to others and the only option for everyone
    Of course I agree with you that not all Muslims are terrorists, but failing to integrate, the tenet of shariah law which is integral to Islam, the fact that Islam is a religion where violence, subjugation, torture, oppression etc. You don't have to be a terrorist. More needs to be done on their behalf to denounce their scriptures that promote such garbage. There is a reason why there is so much absent criticism among them for terrorist acts. Criticize them then you are an Islamaphobe. They have been schooled under the radical left. I have done a lot of reading of their scripture and it is not compatible with free societies in my opinion. Interestingly enough, for a religion that preaches morality, and sexual modesty, they were the first religion to put sex in heaven.

If I told you that I was going to move 10 families into your neighborhood but 1 or 2 might be active felons, and I was going to deduct some money out of your paycheck . How would you feel about that? I would say forget the whole thing. So I agree with president Trump's moratorium as I agreed with Obama's moratorium as well.

Sweden, Denmark, Netherlands found out the hard way.

But I agree with you they are not all bad. Statistical probability gives way to profiling, judgements etc. Not all muslims are terrorists, but all terrorists are muslim, and too many of them agree with shariah law.

jennifer7 You are correct.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    Help me out. I can't find the picture. I googled a few different ways including Buffalo-welcomes-You-NY-730x441

Georgia L Schlager

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by gorja View Post

Wecolme to Buffalo NY "The 1st 3rd World Country City in the USA"

http://wivb.com/2017/01/24/commissio...cidal-suspect/
    The police did not speak to us in Kirundi,” one of the languages spoken in Burundi. The man also told lawmakers, “the police did not use an interpreter like the plan says. What are you going to do to fix this?”
    so now we're expected to pay for translators for every random obscure language there is?
    why doesn't this man and his family fix it by learning English?

according to wikipedia, in 2007 there were 8.8 million native speakers of Kirundi
    Vote for freedom, not political parties.
    Politicians need to cut spending

Quote Originally Posted by jennifer7 View Post
    Wecolme to Buffalo NY "The 1st 3rd World Country City in the USA"
    So Phoenix is only all white people?
    Let me articulate this for you:
    "I'm not locked in here with them. They're locked in here with me!!"
    HipKat's Blog

I just don't understand the logic...with the women's rights movement, equality demands and equal treatment wholesale...How can these American citizen females support the Muslim infestation that is now at our doorsteps and in our cities. ???
    The Muslim religion looks upon females as pieces of property with little or no rights...and if allowed, more Muslim refugees will be infesting our society..YET!! THERE IS NO PUBLIC OUTCRY, PROTESTS, DEMANDS..upon our leaders by Women's Rights groups showing any concern that a dangerous religion/ISIS/Muslims
    are being welcomed into our country by the liberals ...Just what am I missing here??!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by HipKat View Post
    So Phoenix is only all white people?
    Yes, because Welfare pays the minimum wage and you only can get it for up to 1 year and now that's going to be cut to 6 months because Trump's the new president. The only thing Phoenix has in common with the muslim world is that it has the same economy, insane growth, Warm/Hot/Sunny/Weather/Climate as Dubai, United Arab Emirates & Saudi Arbria and soon the same type of skyscrapers that are in Duabi, Sidney, Brisbane, Perth,AU, Several are just being proposed or pending FAA approval on both sides of Sky Harbor Airport in Downtown PHX, Midtown PHX, City North in N. Phoenix, Tempe, Scottsdale

You DO realize that not one single person on here gives a crap about anything you have to say, right?
    Let me articulate this for you:
    "I'm not locked in here with them. They're locked in here with me!!"
    HipKat's Blog

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    A lot of people do. In some cases the poster Jennifer makes some valid points. Not all but some.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information