Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Retribution Doesn't Get More Petty Than This

They should re direct their outrage and firestorm to the town taxes and bloated payroll

Bingo!

For the record it was advertised through the Democratic Committee meeting a month or so ago. The funny thing that didn't get mentioned is Dennis Smith is also a Bingo inspector and not a Veteran. Maybe Diane should ask him to step aside since he's not a veteran..And lets not forget that both of these people Carried petitions for Diane's election..

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    Why wouldn't it be publicly advertised. You would want to pick from the largest pool of qualified people if you were really working in the property owners best interest. Who doesn't agree with that?

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    One of favorite clients I know came in today.

He happens to know a little about bingo and inspectors.

First off it's a plumb job. They don't visit each and every bingo game but do tend to hit each place at least once per month.

So if bingoplanner is accurate there are 12 stops once a month / 4 bingo inspectors = 3 stops each. I could be wrong but I think it's $6,100 a year for the position. $6,100 / 36 visits (3 stops each X 12months = 36 visits) = $169 bucks a visit. He said the visits are rather quick.

They walk along the tables usually with a clicker to do a count. Some paper work and off they go. NYS states takes a cut and I believe Cheektowaga's cut is 2% if I heard correctly.

Why do we have 4 inspectors instead of 2? 2 would have 6 stops each per month.

Who are the other 3 inspectors? Are they elderly on fixed incomes like the man let go?

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Cheekman?

When will Alice's, Jimmy's, Jerry's, Christine's seats be up for replacement?

The replacement is not due to any animus toward the 4 board members but it is to give a new group the same opportunity that has been afforded to these 4 board members all these years.

My understanding is that the bingo inspector position was never advertised at a democratic committee meeting. Why would it be advertised there? Why would it be advertised there when for the past 9 years the same 4 bingo inspectors were automatically reappointed every year. You can find this by seariching the minutes of all the meetings on the website the last 9 years. Why this year was it different? Why only pick one to be replaced? Why not replace all of them?

The four amigos on the council blindsided the other 3 by Scuminski showing up at a work session with a letter from Mrs. Scuminski's best friend Christine Witkowski wanting the position. If this is true, how would there have been time for it to be advertised?

Cheekman?

When will Alice's, Jimmy's, Jerry's, Christine's seats be up for replacement?

The replacement is not due to any animus toward the 4 board members but it is to give a new group the same opportunity that has been afforded to these 4 board members all these years.
    Cheektowaga voters will get a crack at two of the most unproductive politicians listed above next year, and the one in the photo sure has devolved so much as to be a nonentity.

So true, so true!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information