Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Obama hates America

Quote Originally Posted by grump View Post
    Well, Bush didn't concoct some idiotic **** and bull story about an idiotic movie causing the deaths and then continued to lie about it long after the lie was exposed. And exactly what the hell is "Trumpism", anyway?
    No he didn't. He fabricated intelligence as a cause for war. More than four thousand American soldiers in that cause to date.

b.b.

Quote Originally Posted by HipKat View Post
    Building the wall will be easy, since one already exists across most of the border.....

You have never been to southern Arizona, have you?

b.b.

Quote Originally Posted by BorderBob View Post
    You have never been to southern Arizona, have you?

b.b.
    Nope, but I have been to the California/Mexico border
    Let me articulate this for you:
    "I'm not locked in here with them. They're locked in here with me!!"
    HipKat's Blog

Well, Bush didn't concoct some idiotic **** and bull story about an idiotic movie causing the deaths and then continued to lie about it long after the lie was exposed. And exactly what the hell is "Trumpism", anyway?
    Bush never even had to answer for all those dead Americans!

Why? Because everybody knows bad things can happen in very dangerous parts of the world, but unlike immoral conservatives, the Dems didn't try to exploit dead Americans to score some election points. The Romney campaign sure tried though...and cons ran with it after that hoping that if they screamed BENGHAZI enough, people would be fooled and it would hurt Hillary. Only cons were fooled though.

Tell me, why didn't republicans demand answers from George W. Bush about 57 dead Americans at 11 U.S. consulates and embassies attacked during his term? Why?

The difference between libs and cons is that cons tried to exploit those 4 dead Americans in Benghazi for their own pathetic gain.

Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post
    Bush never even had to answer for all those dead Americans!

Why? Because everybody knows bad things can happen in very dangerous parts of the world, but unlike immoral conservatives, the Dems didn't try to exploit dead Americans to score some election points. The Romney campaign sure tried though...and cons ran with it after that hoping that if they screamed BENGHAZI enough, people would be fooled and it would hurt Hillary. Only cons were fooled though.

Tell me, why didn't republicans demand answers from George W. Bush about 57 dead Americans at 11 U.S. consulates and embassies attacked during his term? Why?

The difference between libs and cons is that cons tried to exploit those 4 dead Americans in Benghazi for their own pathetic gain.
    You may be on to something...Obama just gave 221 million to the Palestinian Authority right before leaving office despite objections from the Republicans.

13 million children live in food insecure households in the US....oh and he gave a post presidential pay raise to himself on the way out, when our middle class floundered for the last 8 years.

Thank God for so many caring hypocritical liberals like Pelosi, Biden, Kerry, and hollywood a holes..

Oh, I hurt he feelings! I'm sorry, I forgot how sensitive you folks get sometimes.
    Has nothing to do with "feelings". Has to do with lying.
    This website makes money off of a depraved and idiotic conspiracy theory.

Quote Originally Posted by Save Us View Post
    .oh and he gave a post presidential pay raise to himself on the way out, when our middle class floundered for the last 8 years..
    Uhmmm, no....he didn't. There was an 18 percent increase in the budget item, a law, pertaining to ExPresident salaries and expenses, because we just added an expresident to the costs. Bush did the same thing when he "retired."

b.b.

Quote Originally Posted by HipKat View Post
    Nope, but I have been to the California/Mexico border
    San Diego I presume? Even been to Calexico from San Diego? Where you must travel the mountain range that traverses the border? Or the mountain ranges which traverse the Arizona border with Sonora? Lots of places where a wall is not only impractical, but impossible to build. I learned a lot about the SWB when I was down there, what is practical and what is not. Then there are the tunnels. Look at Nogales Arizona for example. GOOGLE EARTH is great for that. Homes built right up to the wall, on both sides. Even when set back on the U.S. side, they still tunnel effectively. I worked downtown Nogales, right where an 18 foot wall separates the downtown area. They would climb the fences right in front of us and make a break for the city. Most of the time they were diversions to draw us off the line, but there was no fear.

You probably didn't know this, but on the Tohono O'Doham Indian reservation west of Tucson there is open access to Mexico from the reservation. A road and a gate. No Customs presence, no inspections. Much like the Mohawks have on the Awkwasasne. Border Patrol does what it can, but it is another squishy place in Trumps wall.

It was never as simple as "build a wall, make Mexico pay," which the Trumpsters all bought into.

b.b.

When I was working on the Cali/Mexico border in 1990, right across from the TJ Airport, where were building the Otay Pacific Business Park, as a matter of fact, there was no barrier, just a shallow ditch and a road leading into the desert. Looks like there is a wall there, now, visible on Street View.

Cars would drive across it all day long full of immigrants and once in awhile, BP would stop by to ask if we saw anyone crossing :rollingeyes:

I've been along that stretch to Calexico and beyond, also, along and below I8. I know what you're talking about. For as long as Trump's wall has been in the conversation, I've dropped mentions of the tunnels a bunch of times - seemingly on deaf ears.
    HipKat's Blog

Quote Originally Posted by BorderBob View Post
    Uhmmm, no....he didn't. There was an 18 percent increase in the budget item, a law, pertaining to ExPresident salaries and expenses, because we just added an expresident to the costs. Bush did the same thing when he "retired."

b.b.
    Point accepted , however it should be -18%

Quote Originally Posted by buffalopundit View Post
    Has nothing to do with "feelings". Has to do with lying.
    Well, don't confess your sins on a blog!

Quote Originally Posted by Save Us View Post
    Point accepted , however it should be -18%
    Why is that?

b.b.

Well, don't confess your sins on a blog!
    You hate America.
    This website makes money off of a depraved and idiotic conspiracy theory.

Quote Originally Posted by buffalopundit View Post
    You hate America.
    Sorry to disappoint but I don't think BO posts on this site. I am not he.

I'm, pretty sure Obama doesn't hate America
    HipKat's Blog

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information