Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Obama hates America

Quote Originally Posted by grump View Post
    I've had that opinion since before he was elected and his every action right up until the end of his term of office proves it.
    In my opinion, the First Bit¢h hated America more than Barry

Georgia L Schlager

Quote Originally Posted by jennifer7 View Post
    Just be happy Hilary lost, other wise the whole Country would have had the same economy of Buffalo within 4 years.
    Well, Trump wants to spend more than Hillary wanted to AND cut taxes, so....

You better pay more attention to the numbers and not dwell so much on the hate.

Wait, are you saying that Iran and Saudi Arabia hate gays, blacks and women? Why, by golly, you are! Nice to see a liberal who has finally gotten the message of Islam!
    I'm not a liberal, I'm just lumped in with them because I don't mindlessly follow Trumpism.

At a minimum Obama and Hillary Clinton are accessories after the fact in the death of a US ambassador by way of their antic cover story for Islamic terror that the attack was caused by some insipid internet movie, a lie they made up and clung to for weeks even after most network news repudiated it. Given the fact that they ordered Rescue forces to stand down rather than save the ambassador they are more likely accomplices.
    ...except this STAND-DOWN order nonsense was debunked long ago. It never was ordered. Cons are so dumb....lol.

By the way, where was your outrage when 57 Americans were slaughtered at 11 U.S. embassies and consulates abroad when GWB was President?

All the dead under Bush don't matter? I guess only those who died during Obama's term count. And I'm not even counting the THOUSANDS of Americans who died because Bush invaded Iraq. Cons have no shame.

But Rush & Co. told you to care about the 4 under Obama, so that's what you do.

Pathetic.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post
    Well, Trump wants to spend more than Hillary wanted to AND cut taxes, so....

You better pay more attention to the numbers and not dwell so much on the hate.
    Who are the real ones who have hate ? You watch the rallys yesterday ? Hillary wanted to spend money on immigrants, refugees, welfare people, & Nato ?
    Trump wants to spend the money in the USA & on us (American Citizens) buildng the Wall, New Health Insurance Plan, Infrastucture and rebuilding the Military

Building the wall will be easy, since one already exists across most of the border.....

Let me articulate this for you:
    "I'm not locked in here with them. They're locked in here with me!!"
    HipKat's Blog

If anybody hates America, it's conservatives.

Every time you turn around they're wanting things that make us much more like middle eastern countries like Iran and Saudi Arabia.

They hate gays. They hate blacks. They hate women. They want a religion to be sponsored by the state. They also hate the press for unmasking them.

Cons want to throw out half the constitution.

No bigger enemy of this country than conservatives.
    Look to Europe to see what liberal left ideas will do to those countries. England realized that too late. Funny, the people demonstrating hate and violence these days are liberals. Yeah capitalism is bad..It just happens to be how everything gets paid for...idiots.

If you are talking about conservative religion well then I would agree.

Wait until you see what Millenials do to this country...You ain't seen nothin yet.

Quote Originally Posted by jennifer7 View Post
    The really Idiot's are the one's who voted No, and are saying go ahead and raise my taxes 2 Grand while bending over and saying, can I have another
    Well said.
    This website makes money off of a depraved and idiotic conspiracy theory.

Don't bother refuting the statement with facts. Call the other side names. Let me guess...you're an entitled liberal democrat. Ha, ha, hee, hee, ho, ho!
    Your cretinous outbursts don't deserve factual rebuttals.

At a minimum Obama and Hillary Clinton are accessories after the fact in the death of a US ambassador by way of their antic cover story for Islamic terror that the attack was caused by some insipid internet movie, a lie they made up and clung to for weeks even after most network news repudiated it. Given the fact that they ordered Rescue forces to stand down rather than save the ambassador they are more likely accomplices.
    No, they're not. This is a blood libel.

Quote Originally Posted by HipKat View Post
    Building the wall will be easy, since one already exists across most of the border.....

Wall, personnel, drones, scrapping sanctuary cities, cooperation between local law enforcement and federal, enforcing the laws we have now, stopping the dumping of immigrants in communities without knowledge or imput.. Clearly is not working so...

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by HipKat View Post

Lot's of the US./Mexico Border has only chicken wire & nothing
    in the Mountain's

I didn't say the entire border
    Let me articulate this for you:
    "I'm not locked in here with them. They're locked in here with me!!"
    HipKat's Blog

Quote Originally Posted by buffalopundit View Post
    No, they're not. This is a blood libel.
    Oh, I hurt he feelings! I'm sorry, I forgot how sensitive you folks get sometimes.

...except this STAND-DOWN order nonsense was debunked long ago. It never was ordered. Cons are so dumb....lol.

By the way, where was your outrage when 57 Americans were slaughtered at 11 U.S. embassies and consulates abroad when GWB was President?

All the dead under Bush don't matter? I guess only those who died during Obama's term count. And I'm not even counting the THOUSANDS of Americans who died because Bush invaded Iraq. Cons have no shame.

But Rush & Co. told you to care about the 4 under Obama, so that's what you do.

Pathetic.
    Well, Bush didn't concoct some idiotic **** and bull story about an idiotic movie causing the deaths and then continued to lie about it long after the lie was exposed. And exactly what the hell is "Trumpism", anyway?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information