Thread: Trump is Actually a Rich White Guy Who Acts Like a Poor, Burned Out White Guy

Trump is Actually a Rich White Guy Who Acts Like a Poor, Burned Out White Guy

by Chris Stevenson

It’s not that White Americans ignored the warning signs, Trump’s warning sign is in his name, he wants to get over on you. What’s in a name you say? Some of the same people who gave much of their life savings and earnings to a man named Madoff-and he made-off with millions before he was finally busted-voted for Trump. My home team the Buffalo Bills once hired a coach named Malarky and fully expected him to win, their new owners were biting their nails over a coach with a dog’s name for almost 3 years until they shooed him off. Read more...

Quote Originally Posted by pointblank View Post
    by Chris Stevenson

It’s not that White Americans ignored the warning signs, Trump’s warning sign is in his name, he wants to get over on you. What’s in a name you say? Some of the same people who gave much of their life savings and earnings to a man named Madoff-and he made-off with millions before he was finally busted-voted for Trump. My home team the Buffalo Bills once hired a coach named Malarky and fully expected him to win, their new owners were biting their nails over a coach with a dog’s name for almost 3 years until they shooed him off. Read more...
    What's in a name?

Mohammed Ali

Read about his name and let us know what you found.

Point blank obviously has Leukophobia

Quote Originally Posted by Save Us View Post
    What's in a name?

Mohammed Ali

Read about his name and let us know what you found.
    @Save Us Are you referring to his former name Cassius Clay?

http://www.behindthename.com/name/cassius

I know of that story.

@Save Us Are you referring to his former name Cassius Clay?

http://www.behindthename.com/name/cassius

I know of that story.
    This is why boxing is not conducive to sound judgement....

For the rest of the class.... Islam is the still the largest organized group of slave holders. Muhammad and his relative Ali were both prolific slavers.

Why there are any Black muslims is a mystery to me.. Most enslaved people are still in sub Saharan Africa, owned by lighter skinned inhabitants.

So naming yourself after such people as an African American would seem well....stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Save Us View Post
    This is why boxing is not conducive to sound judgement....

For the rest of the class.... Islam is the still the largest organized group of slave holders. Muhammad and his relative Ali were both prolific slavers.

Why there are any Black muslims is a mystery to me.. Most enslaved people are still in sub Saharan Africa, owned by lighter skinned inhabitants.

So naming yourself after such people as an African American would seem well....stupid.
    You're not the first person I heard that from. I never really did a deep study of Islam, but I note the possibility it may have been founded in Africa as opposed to Arabia or where ever it's claimed to originate from. It wouldn't be the first time blacks had their religion taken from them. On the other hand their founder the Prophet Muhammad seems to share a commonality many founders of white religious sects (L. Ron Hubbard, Joseph Smith, Charles Taze Russell, Jim Jones, etc.) manifest; a keen inability to handle real life.

You're not the first person I heard that from. I never really did a deep study of Islam, but I note the possibility it may have been founded in Africa as opposed to Arabia or where ever it's claimed to originate from. It wouldn't be the first time blacks had their religion taken from them. On the other hand their founder the Prophet Muhammad seems to share a commonality many founders of white religious sects (L. Ron Hubbard, Joseph Smith, Charles Taze Russell, Jim Jones, etc.) manifest; a keen inability to handle real life.
    Islam is death cult... more people should realize it.

Thread Information