Quote Originally Posted by FMD View Post
The banks, are not going to appreciate Trump raining on theyre parade, and prior to the elections the Fed had stated it had no plans to raise rates, yet after the election now the fed wants to raise interest rates 2-3x to stave off inflation... which ofcourse will crash the economy.
That's completely and utterly false. The Fed had talked about raising rates throughout last year and a number of members voted to raise rates throughout the year but were outnumbered until December. They do recommend raising rates a number of times this year but that won't crash the economy. Rates are still near zero and need to be increased.

every bad thing thats been going on since 2008 has continued, the economy is not improving, the banking and financial systems are on the brink of collapse. Most countries in Europe are bankrupt. The USA is bankrupt.
I don't know where you've been but the economy improved for 75 months. Sure, it didn't improve with great rates of expansion but it improved nonetheless.

Trump won (not sure how given rampant election fraud) but if trump does even half of what he promised on the campaign trail, the Left will riot and the banks will crash the economy and put the world into a depression and blame it all on trump.

After that, WW3.
What rampant election fraud? Seriously, please tell me. I know there were isolated incidents but please point me to some proof from a legitimate source that there was rampant election fraud.