Thread: Trump team looking out for you – at $5,000 a head in Buffalo fundraiser

Tony Fracasso - Admin

Trump team looking out for you – at $5,000 a head in Buffalo fundraiser

I'm surprised at Rod Watson's column today.

Ubiquitous presidential mouthpiece Kellyanne Conway apparently didn’t get the memo from Donald Trump.The president-elect promised to be the champion of "the forgotten men and women of our country. People who work hard but no longer have a voice."
    That’s why I expect the transition team to announce any minute now that the $5,000-a-head shindig at a swanky Delaware Avenue hotel today, to hit up fat cats looking for access, will instead be switched to Ted’s Hot Dogs.

Rather than the four-figure fee, there will be free admission for all of the ordinary people who want to share their perspectives with the incoming president, via his West Wing adviser.
    http://buffalonews.com/2017/01/05/tr...ime=1483615850

Now Conway is coming to Buffalo – to extract money.
    The Clinton's, the Obama's and basically the Democratic Party made extracting money an art form. Has Rod Watson ever brought this up before?

Here is what the Huffington post had to say about Obama's 5k/person transition team fundraisers "And yet, there is nothing seemingly untoward in any of this. Obama, who raised historic amounts of money during the primary, is not in the position to be swayed by a $5,000 or less donation." http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/1..._n_147426.html

Should rod have written "Trump, who is a billionaire, is not in a position to be swayed by a $5,000 or less donation."

I would expect nothing less from Rod Watson. He is a true black liberal who spouts the race doctrine all the time.
    If he wasn't black he probably wouldn't even have a column in the Buffalo News.
    Russia didn't make me vote for Trump, Hillary did.

Thread Information