Thread: Chuck Schumer: Trump opposition leader

Tony Fracasso - Admin

Chuck Schumer: Trump opposition leader

Chuck Schumer: Trump opposition leader

Updated 9:10 PM ET, Tue January 3, 2017

(CNN)Chuck Schumer arrived for his first day as Senate Democratic leader to a large, new Capitol suite still strewn with unpacked boxes.
    "It's a little fancier than I'm used to, but it goes with the territory," Schumer told us, as he sat down for his maiden television interview as the Senate's top Democrat.
    Schumer was hoping to be the new Democratic Senate majority leader, working with Hillary Clinton in the White House. Instead, he is leading the Trump opposition. The former would have been more fun, he conceded, but he says being minority leader now is "more important."

Here's how he described a recent phone conversation with Donald Trump: "I said, 'Mr. President-elect, you went after both the Democratic and Republican establishments when you ran; you were an anti-establishment change candidate. But by your Cabinet picks and your early pronouncements, you seem to be embracing your timeworn, shop-worn hard right,'" he recalled.
    http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/03/politi...der/index.html

I hope he doesn't stand in the way of real progress.

Mr.Schumer starts out with insults and threats of retaliation by the intelligence agency - "Let me tell you, you take on the intelligence community, they have six ways from Sunday of getting back at you," said Sen. Charles Schumer, D-N.Y. "So even for a practical supposedly hard-nosed businessman, he's being really dumb to do this.”(was that a threat - Chucky?)

This is how arrogant and mean spirited the Dem Controllers are ! This article shows how the media throws shade on every action or statement of our President Elect Trump. http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...aca?li=BBnb7Kz

If our intelligence agencies have proof "Russia hacked our election" - PROVE IT ! The only thing that was "hacked was DNC emails" because Mr.Podestra let the hackers in. His password for such important material was "PASSWORD" - are you kidding us ?

The DNC is a Political Social Club - it's not a Government Agency. Emails were copied and made public - no National Secrets were exposed - no Military info was exposed. But the Dems want us to believe their Committee is our Government - they aren't - it's a Social Club.

Get over yourselves.
    #schumerclowns
    #clintoncash
    #Dems play musical chairs + patronage and nepotism = entitlement !

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    The DNC is a Political Social Club - it's not a Government Agency. Emails were copied and made public - no National Secrets were exposed - no Military info was exposed. But the Dems want us to believe their Committee is our Government - they aren't - it's a Social Club.

I've been saying this for a long time. The Cheektowaga Democratic "Social Club"

Thread Information